What??? Saudi Arabia To The Rescue????

"Saudis block OPEC output cut, sending oil price plunging," Saudis block OPEC output cut sending oil price plunging Reuters

...a month ago....I realized that the Saudis were taking the bit in their teeth, and doing what the windbag in the White House wouldn't do.

The white house couldn't control oil output, idiot.

Bullshit.... They could expand fracking onto Federal lands and oil drilling off shore.

You are abysmally ignorant on the matter and it would serve you well to quit making a fool of yourself.
That's not good enough.
If you have a factual rebuttal, present it.

If you can prove that an administration move to allow more fracking and more offshore drilling could cut oil prices almost in half in 3 months,

go ahead, let's hear it.

1. Who ever would have imagined the kingdom taking steps that the leader of the free world....well, used-to-be-leader.....should have taken??

2. OK....stipulated that Obama was busy stirring up racial division, and playing patty cake with the Castro brothers,....

....and revealling that he intends for the mad Iranians to become a nuclear power.....well, under those circumstances, what could he do????

3. When I saw this headline....

"Saudis block OPEC output cut, sending oil price plunging," Saudis block OPEC output cut sending oil price plunging Reuters

...a month ago....I realized that the Saudis were taking the bit in their teeth, and doing what the windbag in the White House wouldn't do.

4. How did Obama respond to the Iranians refusing to curtail their nuclear program?

"Iran Gets Sanctions Relief Jan. 20 as Nuclear Deal Begins"
Iran Gets Sanctions Relief Jan. 20 as Nuclear Deal Begins - Bloomberg
The maroon (figuratlvely) bowed to another potentate....

Right...last year he cut sanctions on Iran!!!!
He rewarded the madmen!!!!

Only a moron or a Liberal (sorry if that is redundant) found this the correct action!

5. So when oil prices started to dip, contrary to the usual cut in production by OPEC....the Saudis continued to produce, resulting in a precipitous drop in price of oil.
Bet I wasn't the only one to recognize what they were doing: destroying Iran's economy!

And hurting ISIS, who was selling oil, too!

The kingdom to the world's rescue!

6. Iran knew:
"Iran: Oil Price Plunge Part Of ‘Conspiracy’ Against Islam"
Iran Alleges Oil Conspiracy Against Islam The Daily Caller

Saudi Arabia...a kingdom firmly ensconced in the seventh century...

...yet they understand geopolitics better than the leader of America.

Obama can control Saudi ? ... damn, you're not only an idiot, but President of The Idiot Club ... sell tickets, be somebody. People pay $ for a good sideshow.

I think it's a watershed moment on USMB when PoliticalChic implicitly expresses her concession that Saudi Arabia is a better friend to the US than is Israel.
Despite this....Saudi Arabia is no friend to the US. They merely tolerate our Air Force Base in Riyadh.

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend"

But according to you, Islam is the enemy.

And, according to you, we were wrong to be friends with the Soviet Union in WWII, despite them being the strongest enemy of our enemies.

Make up your mind.

You are on a mission to prove your ignorance, huh?

Mission accomplished.

I think it's a watershed moment on USMB when PoliticalChic implicitly expresses her concession that Saudi Arabia is a better friend to the US than is Israel.
Despite this....Saudi Arabia is no friend to the US. They merely tolerate our Air Force Base in Riyadh.

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend"

But according to you, Islam is the enemy.

And, according to you, we were wrong to be friends with the Soviet Union in WWII, despite them being the strongest enemy of our enemies.

Make up your mind.

You are on a mission to prove your ignorance, huh?

Mission accomplished.

Okay so you no longer think that Islam is the enemy, and you no longer think it was wrong to ally with the Soviets in WWII.

We are making progress with you.

1. Who ever would have imagined the kingdom taking steps that the leader of the free world....well, used-to-be-leader.....should have taken??

2. OK....stipulated that Obama was busy stirring up racial division, and playing patty cake with the Castro brothers,....

....and revealling that he intends for the mad Iranians to become a nuclear power.....well, under those circumstances, what could he do????

4. How did Obama respond to the Iranians refusing to curtail their nuclear program?

Only a moron or a Liberal (sorry if that is redundant) found this the correct action!

5. So when oil prices started to dip, contrary to the usual cut in production by OPEC....the Saudis continued to produce, resulting in a precipitous drop in price of oil.
Bet I wasn't the only one to recognize what they were doing: destroying Iran's economy!

6. Iran knew:

Obama can control Saudi ? ... damn, you're not only an idiot, but President of The Idiot Club ... sell tickets, be somebody. People pay $ for a good sideshow.

"Obama can control Saudi ?"

Since the thread never said, nor suggested that....and, in fact clearly said that the Saudis were doing the opposite of what Obama did.....

....you've pretty much identified yourself as the moron of the day.

Folks like you are the reason this nation has to put directions on shampoo.

I don't even begin to understand the way your mind works, PC.

The price of oil is always down this time of year. It is down even further, because of the rise in US production.

I'm glad that sanctions are being lifted in Iran if the reason is because Iran has been compliant with UN resolutions, if we did not keep our word, we would lose credibility.

If we lost credibility, we would have no future success with regards to sanctions.

Obama does not get to do everything he wants to do ... Immigration reform nearly caused republicans to start jumping in boats and rowing towards Antarctica, what would you guys have done if Obama decided to regulate the price of oil?

I don't even begin to understand the way your mind works, PC.

The price of oil is always down this time of year. It is down even further, because of the rise in US production.

I'm glad that sanctions are being lifted in Iran if the reason is because Iran has been compliant with UN resolutions, if we did not keep our word, we would lose credibility.

If we lost credibility, we would have no future success with regards to sanctions.

Obama does not get to do everything he wants to do ... Immigration reform nearly caused republicans to start jumping in boats and rowing towards Antarctica, what would you guys have done if Obama decided to regulate the price of oil?

"I'm glad that sanctions are being lifted in Iran if the reason is because Iran has been compliant with UN resolutions, ...."

Are you nuts?????

Really....any intelligence at all????

I realize it's early in the day, but I proclaim yours to be the most insane, stupid, incognizant post of the day!!!!!

Are you nuts?

You're asking if the Mad Cabbie is nutz?

Does Ted Nugent shit in the woods?

Yes, I correctly stated that sanctions in Iran were lifted, based upon Iran meeting certain criteria. Was that hard for you to understand?

If you have evidence that refutes this ... never mind, I forgot that you only reply with snarkey comments and zero facts to back it up.

Are you nuts?

Yes, I correctly stated that sanctions in Iran were lifted, based upon Iran meeting certain criteria. Was that hard for you to understand?

If you have evidence that refutes this ... never mind, I forgot that you only reply with snarkey comments and zero facts to back it up.

Only an imbecile believes Iran will live up to any 'promises.'
Raise your paw.

Are you nuts?

Only an imbecile believes Iran will live up to any 'promises.'
Raise your paw.

What was the UN supposed to do, not honor the terms of the sanctions?

You would have blown a pressure relief valve and you know it.

Are you nuts?

What criteria might that be? they haven't met any, but we keep extending talks, extending deadlines, for the reason i stated in my previous post.

Report Obama wrote secret letter to Iran on Islamic State

What criteria might that be? they haven't met any, but we keep extending talks, extending deadlines, for the reason i stated in my previous post.

Says YOU ALMIGHTY.

I don't get into that type of argument; I don't have time for it, but other countries INCLUDING the hot, shirtless, Vladimir Putin's Russia lifted sanctions!!!

;)

It was hardly Obama acting on his own, but go right ahead and make a case for it, anyway.

Says YOU ALMIGHTY.

I don't get into that type of argument; I don't have time for it, but other countries INCLUDING the hot, shirtless, Vladimir Putin's Russia lifted sanctions!!!

;)

It was hardly Obama acting on his own, but go right ahead and make a case for it, anyway.

Who gives a shit about the dictator Putin? Russian never really participated in any sanctions on Iran actually

Who gives a shit about the dictator Putin? Russian never really participated in any sanctions on Iran actually

I'm confused, I thought Putin was a real man, unlike the "wuss and Chief?"

Russia is a member of the United Nations, the Soviet Union was one of the organizations founders, Russia now holds that seat. The UN Security Council, voted to remove Iraq from Chapter 7 of the UN Charter, unanimously agreeing to lift the UN sanctions.

So yes, Russia voted to lift some sanctions.

6. Iran knew:

Since the thread never said, nor suggested that....and, in fact clearly said that the Saudis were doing the opposite of what Obama did.....

Oil production in the US is way up since Obama became president.

6. Iran knew:

Since, not because of genius. Obama and the rest of you libs are against fracking and increased oil production...what was your point again?

6. Iran knew:

Since, not because of genius. Obama and the rest of you libs are against fracking and increased oil production...what was your point again?

Obama had NOTHING to do with it. TARP on the other hand, was ALL HIS FAULT!!;

6. Iran knew:

Obama had NOTHING to do with it. TARP on the other hand, was ALL HIS FAULT!!;
Nope they are fracking mostly on privately owned State land...TARP? Bush started TARP...what are you talking about?

Forum List

Back