What??? Saudi Arabia To The Rescue????

A) China's economy is consuming less

and

B) The US added about 3 million bbls per day to supply.

Everything else is just silly conspiracy theory stuff.

Obama can control Saudi ? ... damn, you're not only an idiot, but President of The Idiot Club ... sell tickets, be somebody. People pay $ for a good sideshow.

"Obama can control Saudi ?"

Since the thread never said, nor suggested that....and, in fact clearly said that the Saudis were doing the opposite of what Obama did.....

....you've pretty much identified yourself as the moron of the day.

Folks like you are the reason this nation has to put directions on shampoo.

Oil production in the US is way up since Obama became president.
Since, not because of genius. Obama and the rest of you libs are against fracking and increased oil production...what was your point again?

Obama had NOTHING to do with it. TARP on the other hand, was ALL HIS FAULT!!;
Nope they are fracking mostly on privately owned State land...TARP? Bush started TARP...what are you talking about?

You would be the first republican ever to openly admit that.

I don't even begin to understand the way your mind works, PC.

The price of oil is always down this time of year. It is down even further, because of the rise in US production.

I'm glad that sanctions are being lifted in Iran if the reason is because Iran has been compliant with UN resolutions, if we did not keep our word, we would lose credibility.

If we lost credibility, we would have no future success with regards to sanctions.

Obama does not get to do everything he wants to do ... Immigration reform nearly caused republicans to start jumping in boats and rowing towards Antarctica, what would you guys have done if Obama decided to regulate the price of oil?

"The price of oil is always down this time of year. It is down even further, because of the rise in US production."

WHAT????

You had the temerity to doubt moi?????

Well....let's slap you back in line:

" Did The Saudis And The US Collude In Dropping Oil Prices?
While the market explanation is partially true, it is simplistic, and fails to address key geopolitical pressure points in the Middle East.

Oilprice.com looked beyond the headlines for the reason behind the oil price drop, and found that the explanation, while difficult to prove, may revolve around control of oil and gas in the Middle East and the weakening of Russia, Iran and Syria by flooding the market with cheap oil.

We don't have to look too far back in history to see Saudi Arabia, the world's largest oil exporter and producer, using the oil price to achieve its foreign policy objectives.

Proponents of this theory point to a Sept. 11 meeting between US Secretary of State John Kerry and Saudi King Abdullah at his palace on the Red Sea. According to an article in the Wall Street Journal, it was during that meeting that a deal was hammered out between Kerry and Abdullah. In it, the Saudis would support Syrian airstrikes against Islamic State (ISIS), in exchange for Washington backing the Saudis in toppling Assad.

If in fact a deal was struck, it would make sense, considering the long-simmering rivalry between Saudi Arabia and its chief rival in the region: Iran."
Did The Saudis And The US Collude In Dropping Oil Prices

In yo' eye...boyyyyyyyeeeeee!

Nevah, nevah....doubt me!

Geopolitics is my hobby.

In the OP, I explained the precipitous drop in oil prices as the Saudis making a loud and penchant statement about Iran, their enemy, and Obama's failure to curb Iran's nuclear program...

"Saudis block OPEC output cut, sending oil price plunging," Saudis block OPEC output cut sending oil price plunging Reuters
...a month ago....I realized that the Saudis were taking the bit in their teeth, and doing what the windbag in the White House wouldn't do.

4. How did Obama respond to the Iranians refusing to curtail their nuclear program?"

Many doubted my pronouncement......

Today's news seem to support my contention:

Washington (CNN)Saudi Arabia's King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud will no longer be in attendance at President Barack Obama's meetings with Arab leaders from the Gulf Cooperation Council this week.

The late change of plans, could be seen as a snub to Obama, ...
In April, Obama revealed his intention to invite the Gulf Cooperation Council states to a summit the day the framework nuclear deal with Iran was announced as the administration tries to ease the concerns of those countries over the agreement with Tehran."
Saudi Arabian King missing WH meetings - CNNPolitics.com

Everybody knows that SA uses ". . . the oil price to achieve its foreign policy objectives." Rather than raising prices up to now, SA continued pumping oil, right along with the US, to keep prices low, which hurts Russia, Syria, and Iran.

PC offers nothing new whatsoever here.

Saudi Arabia is playing its hand well------its ace in the hole is the fact that it can afford to undersell its competitors putting Iran had risk of starvation. Underselling Iran is more effective than SANCTIONS-------Far better for the Saudi King to keep cool-----lowering the price of oil will put a price on his head----
He should hide

"The "Saudi official" is feeding a lot of nonsense to the Financial Times reporter.
The House of Saud is not worried about shale and frackers in North Dakota. The House of Saud is very worried about a military overthrow coming from one of two fronts: the shia-threat on their southern flank from Iran and the Houthis in Yemen, and the sunni-ISIS revolutionaries threatening from the north in Iraq.

What's really going on is a Saudi effort to crush Iran economically, by cutting Iran's national budget in half. Iran now has half the money coming in to support their military, terrorists & bribes.

The Saudis are trying to crush Iran; and is relying on the Europeans & US to stop ISIS. Nothing focuses the mind better than armies with guns marching on your borders. "Deterr[ing] investors away from expensive oil including US shale, deep offshore and heavy oils."? You can fall for that if you want."
Saudi claims oil price strategy success - FT.com

Exactly what I stated in this thread.

Geopolitics is my hobby.

Don't give up your day job.

I predicted quite some time ago that the US and Saudi Arabia would collaborate to drop the price of oil. The primary reason being not Iran, but Russia and Putin's aggression in the Ukraine.

Russia is on the verge of a deep recession due to the drop in oil prices and economic sanctions. Putin is feeling the pain.

Iran, as a client state of Russia, is feeling some of that pain by extension.

Secretary Kerry visited Saudi Arabia several times last year.

Travel to Jordan Saudi Arabia Iraq Turkey Egypt and France September 9-15 2014

John Kerry Meets With Saudi King Abdullah

"The "Saudi official" is feeding a lot of nonsense to the Financial Times reporter.
The House of Saud is not worried about shale and frackers in North Dakota. The House of Saud is very worried about a military overthrow coming from one of two fronts: the shia-threat on their southern flank from Iran and the Houthis in Yemen, and the sunni-ISIS revolutionaries threatening from the north in Iraq.

What's really going on is a Saudi effort to crush Iran economically, by cutting Iran's national budget in half. Iran now has half the money coming in to support their military, terrorists & bribes.

The Saudis are trying to crush Iran; and is relying on the Europeans & US to stop ISIS. Nothing focuses the mind better than armies with guns marching on your borders. "Deterr[ing] investors away from expensive oil including US shale, deep offshore and heavy oils."? You can fall for that if you want."
Saudi claims oil price strategy success - FT.com

Exactly what I stated in this thread.
'

yes finally some true information on this messageboard

New Topics

Forum List

Back