What Saudi Arabia is Buying from the U.S.

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
trump-approved-the-largest-weapons-deal-in-us-history--heres-what-saudi-arabia-is-buying.jpg

The impressive list of ships, tanks, missiles and choppers is @ Trump approved the largest weapons deal in US history — here's what Saudi Arabia is buying

Saudi Arabia is facing aggression from Iran AND from ISIS and AL Quaida. It is not going to attack the USA with tanks

Saudi Arabia is facing aggression from Iran AND from ISIS and AL Quaida. It is not going to attack the USA with tanks

Yea, and if anyone attacks they will be demanding that The US defend them

Informative indeed. I noticed at the end of the video it suggested in a separate deal they may be selling 16,000 missles as well. this deal could balloon well past $110B.

I haven't looked it up nor am I a military junkie, but it would seem the missle defense systems would be most expensive, no? Two of them were purchased. Also, are these systems vulnerable to being jammed or outright destroyed and thus you require a number of them for fail-safe purposes?

Cheers.

Informative indeed. I noticed at the end of the video it suggested in a separate deal they may be selling 16,000 missles as well. this deal could balloon well past $110B.

I haven't looked it up nor am I a military junkie, but it would seem the missle defense systems would be most expensive, no? Two of them were purchased. Also, are these systems vulnerable to being jammed or outright destroyed and thus you require a number of them for fail-safe purposes?

Cheers.

I think it has to do with the dispersal size of each system. SA has an immense border and will probably station the systems far apart.

so far they have not done so and------they HAVE been attacked by Iranian sponsored forces

what is it with you and the Saudis, they are so much like the Jews I guess and Iran is both of your arch enemies. Now Iran is helping the Houthies in Yemen , they are not fighting into Saudi Arabia, just the opposite, SA is bombing and entering Yemen.

so far they have not done so and------they HAVE been attacked by Iranian sponsored forces

what is it with you and the Saudis, they are so much like the Jews I guess and Iran is both of your arch enemies. Now Iran is helping the Houthies in Yemen , they are not fighting into Saudi Arabia, just the opposite, SA is bombing and entering Yemen.

what is it with you, Penny dear. I do understand that you lick Iranian shit because they delight you with
their GOOSE-STEPPING. You bring up an interesting idea ---"Iranians are like jews" Unlike you I do
not live under a rock and have had LOTS OF INTERACTION WITH HUMANS------I have known lots of
Iranians well-----but only one Saudi. My impression was that the young Saudi doctor was very much like
a young jew------VERY CYNICAL about his government -----Interestingly he ended up with a position in
MONTEFIORI HOSPITAL (you can google that) The Iranians I have known are ALSO very much like
jews--------in general ALL but one of the educated guys and girls despised the Iranian government. Since you
do not know anyone and never read anything----try to temper your idiot posts. In fact----the Iranian elements
of Yemen have made little forays into Saudi Arabia and have done little skirmishes. If there are Saudi
Arabian forces ON THE GROUND in Yemen----I have not heard about it. You got a link?------btw---there are
lots of sunni Yemenis dead in the gutters of Yemen------not from Saudi bombs

you Do realize that the
apparently you don't know the diff between Sunni and Shiia

are you talking to ME? I am very well aware of the SUNNI/SHIITE rift------the very first muslim I knew WELL in the USA was a SHIITE from NEW DEHLI------that was approximately 50 years ago-----probably before you
were born

New Topics

Forum List

Back