Egypt attack: Gunfire on bus carrying Coptic Christians kills at least 26

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
A team of gunmen opened fire on a bus carrying Coptic Christians south of Cairo Friday, killing at least 26 people, including children, and wounding 25 other people, Egyptian officials confirmed.

As many as 10 attackers stormed the bus dressed in military uniforms and wearing masks, according to witnesses. The Christian victims were on their way to visit a monastery.

No group immediately claimed responsibility for the attack, but Egypt’s Coptic Christians have become the preferred target of the Islamic State in the region. Egypt's Copts, the Middle East's largest Christian community, have repeatedly cried out for help from discrimination, as well as outright attacks, at the hands of the country's majority Muslim population.

I don't think they have claimed it yet.

Disgusting. I'm sure G7 will spend more time and political capital discussing the threat of climate change rather than terror. They target Christians around the world and the world turns their heads and looks away.

A team of gunmen opened fire on a bus carrying Coptic Christians south of Cairo Friday, killing at least 26 people, including children, and wounding 25 other people, Egyptian officials confirmed.

As many as 10 attackers stormed the bus dressed in military uniforms and wearing masks, according to witnesses. The Christian victims were on their way to visit a monastery.

No group immediately claimed responsibility for the attack, but Egypt’s Coptic Christians have become the preferred target of the Islamic State in the region. Egypt's Copts, the Middle East's largest Christian community, have repeatedly cried out for help from discrimination, as well as outright attacks, at the hands of the country's majority Muslim population.

well will the leftards on this board

claim it was possibly the IRA responsible for such a attack

well will the leftards on this board

claim it was possibly the IRA responsible for such a attack
:dunno:

I've come across some jacked up responses but I haven't come across that one yet. However, you are the second person that I have come across that referenced the IRA, so it happened before?

Oh no. :(

As-Sisi is having some troubles. He needs help.

ISIS is on the offensive, has no one noticed?

The left is more outraged and spewing indignation over the tussle in Montana! The left cares nothing about Coptic Christians and little girls in Manchester.

Unknown motive by unknown gunmen. Senseless violence. Random shooting. We may never know the motive.

Did I cover most of the left wing media talking points?

Forum List

Back