What‘s up with the media ignoring obama’s gaffes?

Boy, it really is amazing that the President of the United States thinks that there are 57 states. I mean, how could he think that! Gosh, you'd think that, somewhere along the way, someone would have set him straight, or he would have seen or heard or read that there are actually 50 states. Wow, this is just incredible!

:rolleyes:

Come on righties...

What are ya waiting for?

Lets hear about the 57 States

Here ya go.

Obama tells business owners and entrepreneurs “If you got a business, you didn’t build that, you didn’t make it on your own”
During what Obama himself calls “2nd Great Depression” and “worst recession in 70 years” he has played over 100 rounds of golf, staged 110 fundraisers and gone on 5 vacations
Obama proved he is out of touch when he said “Sometimes I forget the magnitude of the economy”
Obama Caught telling Russian leader, “”Don’t worry, after I’m elected I will have more reliability” to disarm the United States…
Obama press secretary says, there’s no specific reason the president hasn’t met with his jobs council” after not meeting with them once in the last year!
During worst recession in 70 years President Obama said, “the private sector is doing fine”
Obama calls the British Embassy, the “English Embassy”
Obama calls Navy Corpsman (pr. core-man) “corpse-man”
Obama says there are “57 States”
Obama claimed that “America built the Intercontinental Railroad”
Obama says that he bowled a 129 and compared it to the Special Olympics

Obama said, “John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith”
On Memorial Day Obama said, “I see many of the fallen heroes in the audience here today as we celebrate Memorial Day”
In a speech in Kansas Obama that said, “In case you missed it, this week, there was a tragedy in Kansas. Ten thousand people died—an entire town destroyed,” –referring to a Kansas tornado that killed 12 people. Oops, a bit overstated?
Major Blunder: Obama toasts the Queen of England while the Orchestra plays the UK’s national Anthem, “God Save The Queen
Obama Signs wrong year the London’s Westminster Abbey quest book. Off by 3 years.
Obama joked, “I don’t know what the term is in Austrian” for “wheeling and dealing.” There is no Austrian language!
Obama said his “Obamacare reforms we seek would bring greater inefficiencies to our health care system.” YIKES! A major Freudian slip in all its glory!
Obama bows to world leaders

Wow...that is some list of "gaffes"

Right up there with telling 47% of Americans including seniors, soldiers and the working poor that they are a bunch of moochers looking for government handouts

I guess "Corpse-man" more than makes up for Romneys gaffe

I love how the left twists what Romney said while at the same time denying Obama said "you didn't build that." Or trying to say he meant infastructure and not the bussiness.
And it is sad that so many on the left are stupid, or ignorant enough, to believe that.

Wait, wait....I got another one

Your Business didn't build roads and bridges

Thats a good one

That was a huge gaffe, lets get the actual context of Obama telling anyone who has succeeded at something that someone else is responsible for their success.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKjPI6no5ng]Obama: If You've Got A Business, You Didn't Build That - YouTube[/ame]

Here ya go.

Obama tells business owners and entrepreneurs “If you got a business, you didn’t build that, you didn’t make it on your own”
During what Obama himself calls “2nd Great Depression” and “worst recession in 70 years” he has played over 100 rounds of golf, staged 110 fundraisers and gone on 5 vacations
Obama proved he is out of touch when he said “Sometimes I forget the magnitude of the economy”
Obama Caught telling Russian leader, “”Don’t worry, after I’m elected I will have more reliability” to disarm the United States…
Obama press secretary says, there’s no specific reason the president hasn’t met with his jobs council” after not meeting with them once in the last year!
During worst recession in 70 years President Obama said, “the private sector is doing fine”
Obama calls the British Embassy, the “English Embassy”
Obama calls Navy Corpsman (pr. core-man) “corpse-man”
Obama says there are “57 States”
Obama claimed that “America built the Intercontinental Railroad”
Obama says that he bowled a 129 and compared it to the Special Olympics

Obama said, “John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith”
On Memorial Day Obama said, “I see many of the fallen heroes in the audience here today as we celebrate Memorial Day”
In a speech in Kansas Obama that said, “In case you missed it, this week, there was a tragedy in Kansas. Ten thousand people died—an entire town destroyed,” –referring to a Kansas tornado that killed 12 people. Oops, a bit overstated?
Major Blunder: Obama toasts the Queen of England while the Orchestra plays the UK’s national Anthem, “God Save The Queen
Obama Signs wrong year the London’s Westminster Abbey quest book. Off by 3 years.
Obama joked, “I don’t know what the term is in Austrian” for “wheeling and dealing.” There is no Austrian language!
Obama said his “Obamacare reforms we seek would bring greater inefficiencies to our health care system.” YIKES! A major Freudian slip in all its glory!
Obama bows to world leaders

Wow...that is some list of "gaffes"

Right up there with telling 47% of Americans including seniors, soldiers and the working poor that they are a bunch of moochers looking for government handouts

I guess "Corpse-man" more than makes up for Romneys gaffe

I love how the left twists what Romney said while at the same time denying Obama said "you didn't build that." Or trying to say he meant infastructure and not the bussiness.
And it is sad that so many on the left are stupid, or ignorant enough, to believe that.

Obama was clearly talking about roads and bridges...CONTEXT

Romney started out talking about how 47% were not going to vote for him and then started pandering to his Country Club Republicans calling them all moochers

How do you explain what he said?

Thats a good one

That was a huge gaffe, lets get the actual context of Obama telling anyone who has succeeded at something that someone else is responsible for their success.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKjPI6no5ng]Obama: If You've Got A Business, You Didn't Build That - YouTube[/ame]

Somebody helped to create this unbelievable American system that we have that allowed you to thrive. Somebody invested in roads and bridges.
"If you've got a business -- you didn't build that," "Somebody else made that happen

How many businesses build their own roads and bridges?

Thats a good one

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKjPI6no5ng"]Obama: If You've Got A Business, You Didn't Build That - YouTube[/ame]

Somebody helped to create this unbelievable American system that we have that allowed you to thrive. Somebody invested in roads and bridges.
"If you've got a business -- you didn't build that," "Somebody else made that happen

how many people use the roads and bridges? everyone, how many build successful buisnesses......that tells me the factor isnt the roads and bridges...but the person building the business

Obama: If You've Got A Business, You Didn't Build That - YouTube

how many people use the roads and bridges? everyone, how many build successful buisnesses......that tells me the factor isnt the roads and bridges...but the person building the business

Businesses profit off of roads and bridges more than the typical taxpayer does

Without public infrastructure there is no way for you to distribute goods and services...and you didn't build that

Thats a good one

How many businesses build their own roads and bridges?[/QUOTE]

The taxes they pay sure do.
Where do you think the money to build roads and bridges comes from? Taxes.

Last edited:

Thats a good one

Listen to the entire context, I can provide the full speech too which makes what he said look even more shallow and hateful towards success.

"If you've been successfull you didn't get there on your own. I'm always struck by people who think well it must be because I was just so smart. There are a lot of smart people out there. Well it must have been because I worked harder than everyone else...let me tell ya something there are a whole bunch of hard working people out there. If you were successfull somebody somewhere along the line gave you some help..there was a great teacher somewhere in your life....somebody helped to create this unbelievable american system that we have that allowed you to thrive. Somebody invested in roads and bridges..if you got a business..that..you dind't build that..somebody else made that happen"

The context says your spin isn't accurate, then again I've read your spin on the romney 47% gaffe so at least you are consistant.

I'm providing the actual context.

Obama: If You've Got A Business, You Didn't Build That - YouTube

yes everyone pays the taxes and everyone has the same opportunities but some people are smarter, harder working, and occasionally luckier than everyone one else. However that doesn't change the actual intent and context of obama's words which were basically an attack on anyone who took a risk and succeeded after.

CNBC

AND GUESS HOW MANY HE’S HAD IN JUST 2 WEEKS??

I know you left wingers will say Oh far right winger Ann Coulter but the NBC host agrees with a lot of it

dear hate filled fool.

those are not gaffs to any normal thinking person.

Your jsut consumed with hate just like Mann Cultwhore is

Well at least this thread is about the issues

That was weak.

Do you deny the majority of the media is overly leniant on Obama while not affording the same leniancy to Romney?

I started reading some of the "gaffes" and they are just rightwing out of context boring shit.

Naturally the op would post it, she is a birther

Yeah I added my own "gaffes" for a reason but I still want to know if the media, in your opinion, is more leniant on Obama than Romney.

CNBC

AND GUESS HOW MANY HE’S HAD IN JUST 2 WEEKS??

I know you left wingers will say Oh far right winger Ann Coulter but the NBC host agrees with a lot of it

dear hate filled fool.

those are not gaffs to any normal thinking person.

Your jsut consumed with hate just like Mann Cultwhore is

Reading the language in your post I'm going to have to ask you to look in a mirror and stop with the hypocricy.

the polls lie and the media is biased.

Cant you people EVER play on a fair playing field instead of making up lies to deny anything that outs your historically failed ideas?

Education is biased?

Professors are biased?

science is biased?

facts are biased?

you people have become an utter joke to the world

Forum List

Back