Obama gives 18 month extension to 60,000 haitian invaders of america

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Nearly all of these parasites have AIDS and each will cost america a fortune in health care. If your hospital is bankrupted, blame obozo.

Haitians displaced by quake will be allowed to stay in U.S. an extra 18 months - Americas - MiamiHerald.com

Posted on Monday, 09.24.12

Secretary of Homeland Security Janet Napolitano has extended Temporary Protected Status for Haitians living in the United States for another 18 months, beginning Jan. 22, 2013.

The Department of Homeland Security is expected to publish a notice in the Federal Register this week announcing the decision, which will allow about 60,000 Haitian citizens to remain in the United States until July 2014. Haitians will have 60 days to re-register from the day that the notice is published.

Haitian advocates and immigration activists welcomed the news and said they were grateful, but complained that a double standard and discrimination against Haitians continue.

=ShootSpeeders;6064877]Nearly all of these parasites have AIDS and each will cost america a fortune in health care.

Really? Got any evidence to back that up?

ps: How many Haitian's do you actually know? Ever been there?

• Banned
Really? Got any evidence to back that up?

ps: How many Haitian's do you actually know? Ever been there?

The burden of proof is on YOU to prove they don't have AIDS since it's common knowledge they do. Haitian men are like african men in that they refuse to use condoms. That's also why haiti is so overpopulated.

=ShootSpeeders;

The burden of proof is on YOU to prove they don't have AIDS since it's common knowledge they do.

No it's not. YOU'RE the one who made that claim, not me.

• Banned
This is just more proof that obozo is a super-racist and his goal is take from white people and give to blacks. None of these haitians should have ever been allowed to come here.

Do that and all 9 million of them will collect welfare. Blacks have no ambition and will gladly live off of others.

I simply cannot understand why minority voters aren't attracted to the Right politically. :cool:

I didn't make this world. Fact is blacks and hispanics are ten times as likely as whites to be on welfare.

Nope, it is a puzzlement to me as to why all minorities aren't rushing to the Republicans.

I simply cannot understand why minority voters aren't attracted to the Right politically. :cool:

I didn't make this world. Fact is blacks and hispanics are ten times as likely as whites to be on welfare.

Nope, it is a puzzlement to me as to why all minorities aren't rushing to the Republicans.

The have been conditioned to believe what they are told by their pseudo leadership, until they question what they are told these pseudo leaders will maintian their power over them.

Things I learned today on this message board:

All Haitians have AIDS.

Things I learned today on this message board:

You can make any kind of claim you like and not have to back it up with anything. Instead, it's up to SOMEONE ELSE to prove or disprove....AND...if they call you on it, you can just call them names!

Wow! I'm new here and I guess it'll take me awhile to get used to these new "rules." It's certainly not what I learned on the high school debate team.

Forum List

Back