What Republicans Argue When They Have Nothing Left to Say

You lack any cognitive ability for comprehension.

Shit years of service and you dont even know your basic weaponry.

But we can start with the fallacy of what this admin calls an energy policy.

You dont have the intelligence or insight for discussion. But go ahead, I like playing with useful idiots.

You still haven't named shat, your dumbass party enacted tax cuts they didn't pay for which is reponsible for part o the current mess this country is in. Obama shouldn't have extended them, but he did, that falls on him, if he's wise he'll let them expire.

Hate to burst your progressive bubble of denial here, Flaylo but the reason Barry had to extend the Bush tax cuts was that he knew if he didn't that economic growth would be even weaker than it already was. His "stimulus" was a complete failure..."jobs saved"?...unemployment was over 9% and economic growth was an anemic 1%.

No, Barack agreed to extending those Bush error tax cuts because Repugs threatened to cut off unemployment to the jobless, but its pointless now because those tax cuts can just expire. he did try to do somethings but with Repugs blocking his every attempt in the House what do you expect? The President, House and Senate all have to do their part, all this finger point bullshat at Obama is dumb.

You know what democrats say when they can't say the economy is improving? They use meaningless ad-agency jargon like "the jobs picture is improving". What the hell does "the jobs picture" mean when unemployment is really around 13%? When democrats have to rely on "a condom in every wallet" for the next election you know they are in desperate trouble. The attack on religious organizations has backfired big time and now democrats pretend it didn't happen.

Things are now ooking better under Obama so what do you really have to argue? Shathead.

The fudgepacker has nothing to really argue except insults, why am I not surprised?

Still nothing pussy, I predicted that in my first post.

Damn, just how slow are you?

You're a shat for brains, skull facked, imbecilic Repug, you dug your own hole and mad because I didn't jump in it but fell in.

its FUCK and SHIT ......last week it was ok to use the big words.....this week it isnt....are you now Religious again?....and last week you were not?....

Since Eisenhower, the only Republican President that was any good was George Bush Sr. They don't have any successes. They try to insist they brought down the Iron Curtain, but policies were followed that were been in place since WWII. They only had to do nothing for it to be a success. And Reagan was smart enough to "do nothing".

They've tried to take credit for getting Bin Laden after letting him go. They took credit for cornering Obama on the economy, even announcing they got 98% of everything they wanted. Then the economy was downgraded. Suddenly, they didn't mean it. It was Obama's fault.

I've asked again and again for Republican accomplishments. Not even the Republicans on this site can name anything worth while. I'm still waiting.

You're a shat for brains, skull facked, imbecilic Repug, you dug your own hole and mad because I didn't jump in it but fell in.

its FUCK and SHIT ......last week it was ok to use the big words.....this week it isnt....are you now Religious again?....and last week you were not?....
And, next week he'll be telling us he's leaving, again.

Hard to know what's next with him.

Lonely, in your little world, Shaman, isn't it?
CENTER]You B]kiddin'??!!![/B]

Hell.....an B]COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Angel[/COLOR][/B] get's it's B]COLOR="Blue"]wings[/COLOR][/B].....

white%20angel%20with%20light.bmp

....every time I SIZE="4"]B]COLOR="Olive"]SQUASH[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] a SIZE="3"]B]COLOR="Red"]Teabagger[/COLOR]!![/B][/SIZE][/CENTER]
Ahhh, a Tinfoil Angel.

How appropriate.

And, next week he'll be telling us he's leaving, again.

Hard to know what's next with him.
And harder to care.

The fudgepacker has nothing to really argue except insults, why am I not surprised?

Son? Seriously? YOU should have left when you threatened to over a year ago. And yet you remain. Where's your honor?

I'd say he's grasping at straws...........can we revisit what was in the President's budget plan?? Or how about a Dem budget plan??

I don't think this guy wants to go there. It's easier to say what the thinks is wrong with someone else instead of looking at his own party's failures.

It's almost comical that the left spends more time demonizing the right than touting the success of their own party. Could it be because there aren't many successes??

They kind of ignored the scorn from the economists when they were blaming Bush for high gas prices.

People who live in glass houses.................well I think you know the rest. ;)

I have to agree.

Its easy for the Dems to criticize the Reps budget. They do it all the time.

Kinda looses its punch though when others find out that you don't even have a budget nor do you plan to have one. Isn't it three years and counting??

Of course its an election year and I'm sure they don't want the taxpayers to see a budget loaded with taxes and spending.

Budget Overview | The White House

Since Eisenhower, the only Republican President that was any good was George Bush Sr. They don't have any successes. They try to insist they brought down the Iron Curtain, but policies were followed that were been in place since WWII. They only had to do nothing for it to be a success. And Reagan was smart enough to "do nothing".

They've tried to take credit for getting Bin Laden after letting him go. They took credit for cornering Obama on the economy, even announcing they got 98% of everything they wanted. Then the economy was downgraded. Suddenly, they didn't mean it. It was Obama's fault.

I've asked again and again for Republican accomplishments. Not even the Republicans on this site can name anything worth while. I'm still waiting.
This needs to be repeated over, and over, and over again. Then shouted from the mountain tops for good measure.

Very well said. :clap2:

You mean like Billy Boy, just shrugged him off after the USS Cole bombing. Gotcha!!! No need to worry about "that terrorist".

You mean like Billy Boy, just shrugged him off after the USS Cole bombing. Gotcha!!! No need to worry about "that terrorist".

The bombing of the Cole happened three weeks before the election of Bush.
What did you expect Clinton to do in the last ten weeks of his Presidency?
Bush had seven years and couldn't get Bin Laden

thats ok because im still waiting for your link saying how Republicans HATE science and want to END it.....

Lonely, in your little world, Shaman, isn't it?

yea it must be frustrating taking the time to prepare his juvenile posts that very few read and respond to....but i hear he is the best painter at the Limbaugh school of fine arts.....

Most here have Sheman on ignore.
i know he even beat out TM's in the thread....who do you have on ignore....the funny part was many left leaners have the jerk on ignore also...

I'd say he's grasping at straws...........can we revisit what was in the President's budget plan?? Or how about a Dem budget plan??

I don't think this guy wants to go there. It's easier to say what the thinks is wrong with someone else instead of looking at his own party's failures.

It's almost comical that the left spends more time demonizing the right than touting the success of their own party. Could it be because there aren't many successes??

They kind of ignored the scorn from the economists when they were blaming Bush for high gas prices.

People who live in glass houses.................well I think you know the rest. ;)

what happened to that mandatory across the board budget cut thing that both parties agreed to?

Forum List

Back