What Republicans Argue When They Have Nothing Left to Say

No you didn't, but anyways, shut up.

Hell no, you have been proven an idiot, And I will forever enjoy pointing that out.

Do you know anything about our energy policy or not.

We already know you dont due to your responses.

As I said I like toying with useful idiots.

The energy policy as been put on the table, now grow a pair you pussy.

So energy policy drove the country into debt? Oh please STFU.

Still nothing from the brain dead with the exception of deflection.

Grow a pair pussy.

Hell no, you have been proven an idiot, And I will forever enjoy pointing that out.

Do you know anything about our energy policy or not.

We already know you dont due to your responses.

As I said I like toying with useful idiots.

The energy policy as been put on the table, now grow a pair you pussy.

So energy policy drove the country into debt? Oh please STFU.

Grow a pair pussy.
The fudgepacker has nothing to really argue except insults, why am I not surprised?

Grow a pair pussy.
The fudgepacker has nothing to really argue except insults, why am I not surprised?

Still nothing pussy, I predicted that in my first post.

Damn, just how slow are you?

You're a shat for brains, skull facked, imbecilic Repug, you dug your own hole and mad because I didn't jump in it but fell in.

Delusional, so laugh it up. I want you to laugh hard at the millions that will struggle because of dem policies. Laugh so hard it brings you to tears.

But the last laugh shall be ours, those that prepared, those that dont rely on a bankrupt government for their daily bread.

Dem policies your retarded dumb ass can't even name.

How about you name some of those astounding, recession busting Dem policies so we stoopid Righties can understand. Start with the Dem budget, please. :doubt:

LMAO Don't hold your breath.

Hell. The Dems ain't produced a budget in 3 years and this being an election year they ain't gonna produce one.

We can all see how well Barry's policies are helping the economy. Recovery slower than a dead turtle in reverse.

Doesn't give Fail&Go much to brag about now does it??

Still nothing pussy, I predicted that in my first post.

Damn, just how slow are you?

You're a shat for brains, skull facked, imbecilic Repug, you dug your own hole and mad because I didn't jump in it but fell in.

Still nothing but unmitigated blather.

We have seen the pinnacles of your intellect, that is why we are laughing.

Energy policy is on the table pussy.

I'd say he's grasping at straws...........can we revisit what was in the President's budget plan?? Or how about a Dem budget plan??

I don't think this guy wants to go there. It's easier to say what the thinks is wrong with someone else instead of looking at his own party's failures.

It's almost comical that the left spends more time demonizing the right than touting the success of their own party. Could it be because there aren't many successes??

They kind of ignored the scorn from the economists when they were blaming Bush for high gas prices.

People who live in glass houses.................well I think you know the rest. ;)

Grasping at straws? Thats exactly the kind of shat you Repugs support, scaring the country with tales of utter collapse if we don't starve those who are not rich and give the rich tax cuts.

Please show me a link of any republican house member or Senator saying that they want to give the rich tax cuts. Show me one. Thats all I ask. Otherwise, consider yourself called out as a spinner and a liar.

HINT: Most business owners are S-Corps or LLP's and whereas they show nice revenue and gross income...they are not rich...or any part of the 1%...so showing me a republican saying he wants to preserve the Bush cuts for the business owners is by no means saying he wants to preserve it for the rich....so that wont work with me.

Anyway....Show me a link.

What Republicans Argue When They Have Nothing Left to Say
....Is typically dispensed from the "South-end" o' this North-bound pig.

hsnjpt.gif

emoticon_turd.gif

Dem policies your retarded dumb ass can't even name.

You lack any cognitive ability for comprehension.

Shit years of service and you dont even know your basic weaponry.

But we can start with the fallacy of what this admin calls an energy policy.

You dont have the intelligence or insight for discussion. But go ahead, I like playing with useful idiots.

You still haven't named shat, your dumbass party enacted tax cuts they didn't pay for which is reponsible for part o the current mess this country is in. Obama shouldn't have extended them, but he did, that falls on him, if he's wise he'll let them expire.

Hate to burst your progressive bubble of denial here, Flaylo but the reason Barry had to extend the Bush tax cuts was that he knew if he didn't that economic growth would be even weaker than it already was. His "stimulus" was a complete failure..."jobs saved"?...unemployment was over 9% and economic growth was an anemic 1%.

What I find amusing about Reich is that he's such a Kool Aid drinker that he thinks 8% unemployment is something to "tout" after spending a trillion dollars in borrowed money to get there.

The fact is...Barack Obama has no policies to lower unemployment...that's come down DESPITE him rather than because of him. He has no energy policy other than to raise the cost of fossil fuels to the extent that green energy becomes economically feasable which the American public is going to get a taste of this summer. He doesn't have a clue what to do with the situation with Iran and is about to let the Taliban and Al Queda back into the game in Afghanistan. GM still hasn't paid us back the billions that taxpayers bailed them out with nor does it look like they will be doing so for a long long time. Then to top it ALL off...his signature accomplishment for his first term...Obamacare...is about to have large chunks declared unconstitutional making it completely unpaid for. I'd like Reich to tell me something that Obama has been successful at in his first term...other than a "boffo" March Madness bracket!

meh............Robert Reich

"In The Work of Nations he argued that a nation's competitivene$$ depends on the education and skills of its people and on the infrastructure connecting them with one another, rather than on the profitability of companies headquartered within it."

Yeah.....I could see him being a (perceived) threat to lazy-ass Teabaggers.​

You dont have the intelligence or insight for discussion. But go ahead, I like playing with useful idiots.

You still haven't named shat, your dumbass party enacted tax cuts they didn't pay for which is reponsible for part o the current mess this country is in. Obama shouldn't have extended them, but he did, that falls on him, if he's wise he'll let them expire.

Hate to burst your progressive bubble of denial here, Flaylo but the reason Barry had to extend the Bush tax cuts was that he knew if he didn't that economic growth would be even weaker than it already was. His "stimulus" was a complete failure..."jobs saved"?...unemployment was over 9% and economic growth was an anemic 1%.

What I find amusing about Reich is that he's such a Kool Aid drinker that he thinks 8% unemployment is something to "tout" after spending a trillion dollars in borrowed money to get there.

The fact is...Barack Obama has no policies to lower unemployment...that's come down DESPITE him rather than because of him. He has no energy policy other than to raise the cost of fossil fuels to the extent that green energy becomes economically feasable which the American public is going to get a taste of this summer. He doesn't have a clue what to do with the situation with Iran and is about to let the Taliban and Al Queda back into the game in Afghanistan. GM still hasn't paid us back the billions that taxpayers bailed them out with nor does it look like they will be doing so for a long long time. Then to top it ALL off...his signature accomplishment for his first term...Obamacare...is about to have large chunks declared unconstitutional making it completely unpaid for. I'd like Reich to tell me something that Obama has been successful at in his first term...other than a "boffo" March Madness bracket!

Binigo. Great post and spot on.

Hate to burst your progressive bubble of denial here, Flaylo but the reason Barry had to extend the Bush tax cuts was that he knew if he didn't that economic growth would be even weaker than it already was. His "stimulus" was a complete failure...
.....Until, of course, Republicans' names were on the check$.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w894xqReOdo]Rachel Maddow Exposes Republican Hypocrisy For What It Is......BS.flv - YouTube[/ame]

827.gif

You know what democrats say when they can't say the economy is improving? They use meaningless ad-agency jargon like "the jobs picture is improving". What the hell does "the jobs picture" mean when unemployment is really around 13%? When democrats have to rely on "a condom in every wallet" for the next election you know they are in desperate trouble. The attack on religious organizations has backfired big time and now democrats pretend it didn't happen.

New Topics

Forum List

Back