What Really Happened in the Middle East.

Are you old enough to remember any of this? Have you spent any time in Palestine since the 1950s?
There wasn't a country called Palestine, but I have visited the nation of Israel in 2011 and 2015. Both trips solo, no tours no guides. Just me and the people and the country.

ah, so those are "Palestine." Makes sense, thanks.

They are the same people. Palestinians, Jews and Phoenicians are all Canaanites. The Arabs are not to blame. I wouldn't do what the Zionists have done to Jews, Arabs, Christians. I wouldn't do it to anyone.

It's like Nazism.

The Jews certainly got rid of all the German people who lived in Palestine and built it up before they got there.

In 25 years the Israelis will take land and rivers from Lebanon. They aren't going to stop.

They are the same people. Palestinians, Jews and Phoenicians are all Canaanites. The Arabs are not to blame. I wouldn't do what the Zionists have done to Jews, Arabs, Christians. I wouldn't do it to anyone.

It's like Nazism.

The Jews certainly got rid of all the German people who lived in Palestine and built it up before they got there.

so instead of dealing with what you originally said, and what I commented on, you are just going to move to a completely different topic. Got it.

There wasn't a country called Palestine, but I have visited the nation of Israel in 2011 and 2015. Both trips solo, no tours no guides. Just me and the people and the country.

My Sunday school had a two week trip every April... Before the six day war. I've been three times.

We called them Palestinian Arabs in 1950. They were the majority in Palestine long before Islam.

so instead of dealing with what you originally said, and what I commented on, you are just going to move to a completely different topic. Got it.

No ... I'm inviting you to think about what is decent and ethical.

Forum List

Back