What Re-Opening The Country Means To Democrats

I'm looking forward to Biden fumbling the debates in front of a worldwide audience. Standing for two hours and keeping that mind on track will prove far too daunting.

IF Biden remains the nominee, I seriously doubt he would agree to the normal debate format. Instead, he would demand being at a remote location where he could read back the answers prepared by his handlers.

That would not fly.

Why do the Dems think that we all are falling for their scheme?....the people see right through it.....keep the people home broke and ruin the Trump economy...but we can see who is doing it and its not Trump...its blue state county and city leaders.....

Why do you think it's a leftist scheme? Oh the orange sewer rat told you, didnt he? Just like a lemming.
Because we have had three years of example after example....Russiagate gone.....Impeachment fail.....and now overly tyrannical blue state leaders crushing the economy.....

It won't work.....and now we have Obama Gate....

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
I know many of you will tell me I am wrong but if Biden can win Pennsylvania ( which he should ) Michigan and Wisconsin while retaining the States Clinton won then Trump loses the Electoral College...

The question will be if Michigan Governor will cost Biden the State?

Also I am not convinced Biden is mentally able to run for President from September to November...
You're not wrong about the scenario you mentioned, but, Biden doesn't have the support Hitlery had, and Trump actually has more support than he did before, and it isn't going anywhere, economy not recovering or does recover. No one that supports him is going to blame him for what the COVID did to America. That was because of China.

The only way Biden wins is if the democrats CHEAT, and yes, they're working fast and feverously right now to do just that. BUT, if they do cheat and it's found out, and Biden wins, there will be hell to pay. Americans won't accept the election results. The fall out will make the corrupt democrats and Obamagate look like child's play.

Forum List

Back