What Re-Opening The Country Means To Democrats

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
1589309550750.png

They've already lost the election.

Considering the marxist Dims started with over 30 candidates and the BEST they could come up with is a drooling, incoherent fuckwit that shits the bed from his basement for our amusement......yes, I'd say we're done here.

I repeat.... THAT is the cream of the crop. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Why do the Dems think that we all are falling for their scheme?....the people see right through it.....keep the people home broke and ruin the Trump economy...but we can see who is doing it and its not Trump...its blue state county and city leaders.....

Why do the Dems think that we all are falling for their scheme?....the people see right through it.....keep the people home broke and ruin the Trump economy...but we can see who is doing it and its not Trump...its blue state county and city leaders.....
Because that's how out of touch they are. They all live inside their own little echo chamber and they really have no idea how the rest of America really feels.

Look at the leftards here. When us conservatives voice our opinions and hit them with the truth, they react like we just told them the moon was purple and scrambled eggs are really dog shit. They can't even comprehend the truth. They're too off the deep brain washed and filled with hate.

I know many of you will tell me I am wrong but if Biden can win Pennsylvania ( which he should ) Michigan and Wisconsin while retaining the States Clinton won then Trump loses the Electoral College...

The question will be if Michigan Governor will cost Biden the State?

Also I am not convinced Biden is mentally able to run for President from September to November...

I know many of you will tell me I am wrong but if Biden can win Pennsylvania ( which he should ) Michigan and Wisconsin while retaining the States Clinton won then Trump loses the Electoral College...

Also I am not convinced Biden is mentally able to run for President from September to November...
Hard to say since we haven't had a single debate yet...but I think Trump has more support today than in 2016....

Why do you think it's a leftist scheme? Oh the orange sewer rat told you, didnt he? Just like a lemming.

No, she won't what you see in the news is a very small minority they have been there through dems and pubs and their little clans flare up once in a while. Most notable that I can remember is they flared up for McVeigh and Nichols, got their panties wet and retreated for a few years. Michigan will go for Biden.

I don't want anyone to die, but the election will probably turn on whether there's another spike in illnesses. I don't think we've any choice but to try and get some of the economy going again. (I doubt carnival corona cruises are a hot item)

We don't have the testing in place to help keep a spike from happening, and that's on Trump. But he might get lucky. It happened before. LOL

As for sleezy, I think it's more the infectious disease guys counseling not opening. I know Cuomo and Colo's governor, and PA's too for that matter, want all the businesses open as soon as possible. They're broke and need taxers

He may still be capable of reciting a canned answer to a question that really isn't the question he was asked, but … sort of close. But all of them do that.

But Trump will do the angry act and say all kind of lies and make insults, and I doubt Biden can keep on script. "There you go again" a dozen times. But Biden typically goes off script for gaffes

I'm looking forward to Biden fumbling the debates in front of a worldwide audience. Standing for two hours and keeping that mind on track will prove far too daunting.

IF Biden remains the nominee, I seriously doubt he would agree to the normal debate format. Instead, he would demand being at a remote location where he could read back the answers prepared by his handlers.

We don't have the testing in place to help keep a spike from happening

How will testing keep a spike from happening?
Is this new? Are you not following?

If an illness is located at a site, the person is quarantined and so are those in contact with him. Sort of like what's going on at the WH, although Trump and Pence keep running.

If that cannot halt the spread in a particular place, the worksite has to be shutdown and employees sent home for at least 14 days.

But we won't have the tests to do that. So we're gonna try the "wing and a prayer" approach. Who knows. God takes care of drunks and idiots … maybe.

I'm looking forward to Biden fumbling the debates in front of a worldwide audience. Standing for two hours and keeping that mind on track will prove far too daunting.

IF Biden remains the nominee, I seriously doubt he would agree to the normal debate format. Instead, he would demand being at a remote location where he could read back the answers prepared by his handlers.

So, if he can't handle a normal debate format, how the hell is he going to be able to handle the duties of the office???

Forum List

Back