What Pres Are You Most Like?

jfk-6.jpg

Reagan. Old School reminds me of a friend of mine. He's black and voted for Obama twice. Sometimes I start a conversation about an issue but don't mention any politician's names. When he states how he feels about the issue, he sounds like a conservative every time, but if he listens to politicians discuss the issue, he adopts the position of the Democrat (every time).

Reagan. Old School reminds me of a friend of mine. He's black and voted for Obama twice. Sometimes I start a conversation about an issue but don't mention any politician's names. When he states how he feels about the issue, he sounds like a conservative every time, but if he listens to politicians discuss the issue, he adopts the position of the Democrat (every time).

Maybe there is a reason

internationalchart.png

Maybe there is a reason

internationalchart.png
The fact that Mitt is that far to the right (further then me) means whoever answered those questions for obama fucking lied his ass off

Clinton!

You are most like Bill Clinton! You are very good at hearing both sides to a story, while staying true to your values and working with others to come to a comparable solution. Your charisma is admired by all of the people you meet and like a cat with nine lives, you seem to find your way out of even the most difficult of situations.

I got Reagan, too. But, when your options are Arkansas, Texas, Kentucky and California it is so not looking good for the home team.

You are most like Dwight D. Eisenhower! You love your country and you are dedicated to protecting it. You have proven many times that you are fiscally responsible. Although you may have a little bit of an eccentric side, you are able to stay focused and get the job done.
I will take that any day of the week.

I closed the tab before it could line me up with 'Bill Clinton'.

Don't get me wrong, Bill's a great guy - I'm just not interested in a bromance while Hillary gets busy saving the world.

Forum List

Back