What percentage of the black vote do the democrats usually get?

Yes what? That blacks are that unified on the issues?

Can you back that up?

Can you back up the claim that pro-life blacks should care so strongly about abortion that they ignore all other policy beliefs??? I actually find that to be the more odd claim.
Clearly 95% of blacks are good with voting for baby killers.

According to Gallup, about 32% of blacks would see it that way.

And the GOP generally gets less than 10%, of the black votes soooo,

Even if the ONLY black votes the GOP got were motivated by abortion, that would mean that at the least, more than 22% of blacks vote, in their own view, for "baby killers".

That is bizarre.
How do you explain the majority of Catholics who vote for your "baby killers"?

They aren't my "baby killers".

Majority of catholics? Good question.

The GOP normally wins the majority of White Catholics, it is the Hispanics that gives the margin to the dems.

A breakdown of how religious the self defined catholics are might help.

But we are not seeing the complete disconnect that we see with the religious pro-life blacks.

What do you think it means?
Best I can figure is that it shows you to be a racist that applies a twisted unfounded morality on blacks that you don't apply to whites of other religions who also vote for candidates that support abortion rights

Can you back up the claim that pro-life blacks should care so strongly about abortion that they ignore all other policy beliefs??? I actually find that to be the more odd claim.
Clearly 95% of blacks are good with voting for baby killers.

According to Gallup, about 32% of blacks would see it that way.

And the GOP generally gets less than 10%, of the black votes soooo,

Even if the ONLY black votes the GOP got were motivated by abortion, that would mean that at the least, more than 22% of blacks vote, in their own view, for "baby killers".

That is bizarre.
How do you explain the majority of Catholics who vote for your "baby killers"?

They aren't my "baby killers".

Majority of catholics? Good question.

The GOP normally wins the majority of White Catholics, it is the Hispanics that gives the margin to the dems.

A breakdown of how religious the self defined catholics are might help.

But we are not seeing the complete disconnect that we see with the religious pro-life blacks.

What do you think it means?
Best I can figure is that it shows you to be a racist that applies a twisted unfounded morality on blacks that you don't apply to whites of other religions who also vote for candidates that support abortion rights

I'm not the topic.

I understand it can be difficult for you libs to stay on topic.

You show me a Pro-life Catholic that votes democratic, I will ask them what issue is more important than "Dead babies", and I have done so in the past.

Are you arguing that Catholics also do not vote according to issues? Or hispanics?

Is your argument that no one votes according to issues?

This is an answer to my immediate question,( if you can support it) about pro-life blacks.

But I only asked that question to challenge the idea that the reason that blacks vote democratic is issue driven.

Showing that other groups also do not vote according to issues, does not refute that.

If I remember correctly Bill Clinton got a similar percentage of the black vote. Republicans don't have as much of a policy problem with minorities as a message problem.
Yeah evidently the message of taking personal responsibility, putting out your own effort to achieve success just does not sell well with the vast majority of the black vote.

Or.. maybe they just like the easy money?

Yea, it's all that easy money. Blacks on welfare living like royalty, doncha know? This is why Republicans will get trounced in the presidential election again in 2016. Keep blaming poor people for any and all of your personal problems. That's the ticket.

If I remember correctly Bill Clinton got a similar percentage of the black vote. Republicans don't have as much of a policy problem with minorities as a message problem.
Yeah evidently the message of taking personal responsibility, putting out your own effort to achieve success just does not sell well with the vast majority of the black vote.

Yea, it's all that easy money. Blacks on welfare living like royalty, doncha know? This is why Republicans will get trounced in the presidential election again in 2016. Keep blaming poor people for any and all of your personal problems. That's the ticket.

Sorry, as I have pointed out, Racist Pro-life blacks, from their POV, even if you are correct, vote for Mass Murder over those who might be "blaming poor people".

That does not make sense.

It is not issues that drive this voting pattern.

Every time they gloat over the Obamaphone lady and giggle over how stupid she is, Republicans ensure they will not get the black vote

But it is clear they no longer want it

Wait, let me get this straight. YOU TAKE THE FOOD OFF MY KIDS TABLE TO FEED YOURSELF. Then you say that's YOUR PERSONAL PROBLEM. You democrats are the scum of the earth.

Every time they gloat over the Obamaphone lady and giggle over how stupid she is, Republicans ensure they will not get the black vote

RIght, because you libs never "gloat" over any Republican or conservative who might do something you consider stupid?

Yet, libs spend plenty of time wondering why poor or middle class or religious whites don't vote for them.

And the answer(s) they come up with is never, because they are "assholes".

RIght, because you libs never "gloat" over any Republican or conservative who might do something you consider stupid?

Yet, libs spend plenty of time wondering why poor or middle class or religious whites don't vote for them.

The Democrats usually win overwhelmingly with the poor...the middle class is split.

The reason they don't win the religious nuts are because the Democrats dont' cater to their bigotry crap.

The Democrats usually win overwhelmingly with the poor...the middle class is split.

The reason they don't win the religious nuts are because the Democrats dont' cater to their bigotry crap.
So the democrats benefit from a massive poor population... yet the poor don't seem to get that. You'd think they would get smart after a few generations of failure at the hands of the democrats.

To their credit, Republicans have started to elect more black candidates

With a 95% white membership, it is impressive that black candidates are now winning office. Lets just hope that Republicans build on this instead of claiming they have their ticket stamped and go back to electing white guys

With a 95% white membership, it is impressive that black candidates are now winning office. Lets just hope that Republicans build on this instead of claiming they have their ticket stamped and go back to electing white guys
95% white membership? Link?

I stated that libs spend plenty of time wondering why poor or middle class or religious whites don't vote for them.

Dems do NOT overwhelming win poor whites, or middle class whites or religious whites.

Libs do spent time wondering why these groups, who in their opinion should be voting for them, do not.

And as I said the answer is never that they, the dems./libs are assholes.

"Bigotry crap"? Mmm, and you wonder why religious whites don't vote for you...

That's my point.

YOu just exhibited the same behavior that Rightwing was slamming Audito for, ie bad mouthing those that do not vote inline with your ideological beliefs.

Why is it impressive?

Forum List

Back