Rand Paul wins CPAC

Katzndogz

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2011
Scott Walker was five points behind. Jeb Bush is dead last in the top 5.

Bush should bail now and suck around the VP slot.

eh, I don't know. where did you get that from dear?

haven't heard much from Rand lately. thank gawd where Jeb came in at.

Rand and Marco, go team.

Jeb and Scott would be better.

If Jeb ignores Iowa and sinks it into NH and later, he will either take the nomination and destroy the far right's political might, or destroy himself politically.

A three-peat. It is all rather meaningless though.

Ayn Rand Paul (aka Aqua Buddha) is the Manchurian Candidate for racist Ron Paul. Nuts don't fall far from the tree. Good luck...

From what I've seen, Scott Walker is getting more attention for almost winning than Paul is for winning.

Does anyone know the historical track record of the CPAC vote in determining the eventual nominee? It's mostly Tea Partiers, isn't it?

No. It's mostly self described libertarians who reward anyone who gets on stage and thumbs their nose at the US Government. They do not identify as "Tea Partiers" To a person, however, they will vote vote for whichever person the "Tea Party" elevates in the primary. They will then turn around and vote for whichever person the GOP establishment decides to actually nominate in the general.

The event is simply a forum by which potential presidential primary candidates can cart out their snarky bullshit and perpetuate their lame talking points.

And remember, Mac......."you didn't build that!!!"

From what I've seen, Scott Walker is getting more attention for almost winning than Paul is for winning.

Does anyone know the historical track record of the CPAC vote in determining the eventual nominee? It's mostly Tea Partiers, isn't it?

No, I think Romney won in 2008 and 2012.

No, I think Romney won in 2008 and 2012.
Yeah, you're right, I checked it out.

Interesting.

I could vote for Scott Walker. I admire him. I may well vote for Hillary, if she doesn't move too far left, but I really like Scott Walker. Fortunately, he's young.

I could vote for Scott Walker. I admire him. I may well vote for Hillary, if she doesn't move too far left, but I really like Scott Walker. Fortunately, he's young.
Shit, I finished college, he should have too.

I certainly don't want to listen to a campaign based on that, he ought to take the courses online and get a damned degree.

; - )

I finished college, he should have too.

I never heard he didn't have a college degree. How fashionable! It's become the sign of real creativity for males, to drop out and get into life and invent DOS or Facebook.

Or become governor and president, perhaps...... :)

Forum List

Back