What percentage of Palestinians are terrorists?

abi

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2017
I have done some searching and I can not seem to come up with anything solid. I keep reading posts which indicate that all Palestinians are terrorists. While I'm quite sure that this can't be true, I would love to know how we are defining terrorists when it comes to the Palestinians and what percentage of the population meets that criteria.

Thanks for any help.

I am sure your end game answer is 0%. It is actually hard. I don't like to blanket them all and say they're terrorists.

Are you saying no Palestinian has ever committed a terrorist act?

100% but only 50% are nuts enough to blow themselves up...

• Banned
That road runs both ways. Why don't you call out those who claim Jews/Israelis are 100% terrorists?
When I see it, I will. I actually have a few times already here. I have never seen you do this; maybe you have.

abi is misinterpreting something I said a few days ago. My sarcasm escaped her. I did not say that all Arab Palestinians are terrorists
False, many of your ilk do it daily. It has happened more than once on this thread alone and you said nothing.

Which is why I mentioned:
a reputable, well-vetted source
An article form the Jpost discussing a poll from the Jerusalem Media and Communication Center is the exact type of propaganda we are trying to avoid.

Based on your article and belief, you are claiming that out of a population of almost 6 million, there are 3.6 million terrorists.

What an amazingly stupid claim. Your article debunks itself. Got anything else?

abi is misinterpreting something I said a few days ago. My sarcasm escaped her. I did not say that all Arab Palestinians are terrorists
False, many of your ilk do it daily. It has happened more than once on this thread alone and you said nothing.
An article form the Jpost discussing a poll from the Jerusalem Media and Communication Center is the exact type of propaganda we are trying to avoid.

Based on your article and belief, you are claiming that out of a population of almost 6 million, there are 3.6 million terrorists.

"And although substantial percentages in some countries do think suicide bombing is often or sometimes justified – including a 62%-majority of Palestinian Muslims"
Muslim Publics Share Concerns about Extremist Groups

There are, on average ,three terrorist attacks per week, usually done by a solitary individuals. There are 800,000 Palestines. So 150/800,000 or .0001875%

Chicago gets 700 murders a year, America yawns. Chicago is twice Jerusalem’s size and gets 4.5 Times the murders

Which is why I mentioned:

This one from the Palestinian Center for Policy and Survey says the same thing. Will you accept that one? If I keep coming up with surveys, will you keep rejecting them because you don't like the answer?

There are, on average ,three terrorist attacks per week, usually done by a solitary individuals.

The wide support of the attacks contributes to the attacks. Its the foundation of them. If no one supported them -- they wouldn't happen. While they might be performed by individuals -- those individuals are supported and encouraged and celebrated (not to mention PAID) by the societal culture in which they live. (Imagine paying all the murderers in Chicago a lifetime salary for committing a murder).

"And although substantial percentages in some countries do think suicide bombing is often or sometimes justified – including a 62%-majority of Palestinian Muslims"
Muslim Publics Share Concerns about Extremist Groups
Thank-you, interesting, I am not sure how that equates, however, to actual terrorism. I hope you're not suggesting that 62% of Palestinian children are strapping bombs to themselves like the zionists pretend.

This one from the Palestinian Center for Policy and Survey says the same thing. Will you accept that one? If I keep coming up with surveys, will you keep rejecting them because you don't like the answer?
Please post what you would like me to look at as I'm not reading that whole thing.

Please post what you would like me to look at as I'm not reading that whole thing.

Wow. You couldn't even give it a quick scan two page to for the summary?

Support for use of knives in the current confrontations with Israel drops from 67% three months ago to 58% in this poll. Support for knifing attacks in the Gaza Strip stands at 82% and in the West Bank at 44%. Three months ago, support among West Bankers for knifing attacks stood at 57% and among Gazans at 85%.

Since there is no international law defining terrorism it is mostly political name calling.

Forum List

Back