What Part of the Affordable Care Act . . . .

I have been asking that same question from the onset of this crap... Not one person can tell me. If I ever find it I will post it. One thing I did read is that if healthcare cost is over 8% of your adj. gross income then the penelty that is supposed to be applied is waved. Because making $2000 a month and healthcare for just me and my wife is over $560 a month I literaly don't have it. If I did I would get it.

. . . . is affordable?

Nothing

Employer Mandate Tax(Jan 2014): If an employer does not offer health coverage, and at least one employee qualifies for a health tax credit, the employer must pay an additional non-deductible tax of $2000 for all full-time employees. This provision applies to all employers with 50 or more employees. If any employee actually receives coverage through the exchange, the penalty on the employer for that employee rises to $3000. If the employer requires a waiting period to enroll in coverage of 30-60 days, there is a $400 tax per employee ($600 if the period is 60 days or longer).

Read more: Americans for Tax Reform : Comprehensive List of Tax Hikes in Obamacare

eh... since everyone here is expert...

just thought i'd mention our health care is the most expensive in the world and we're the only civilzed country

do you think it's cheaper to let everyone uninsured use our emergency rooms for their primary care?

or do you think it's good for us to have half of the filed bankruptcies in this country be the result of unanticipated medical care?

do you think that saves us money?

or is it better for us if people can pay their bills?

of course, we can 'let them die'.

So lemme see if I got this right...

... the individual mandate which will cause a hardship on millions of Americans was allowed to stand...

... while the Medicaid clause which would create a hardship for 50 states was stuck down...

... does that pretty well sum it up?
:confused:
(possum thinks we just got snookered)

just thought i'd mention our health care is the most expensive in the world and we're the only civilzed country

do you think it's cheaper to let everyone uninsured use our emergency rooms for their primary care?

or do you think it's good for us to have half of the filed bankruptcies in this country be the result of unanticipated medical care?

The tax mandate will cost you more in the long run than you will want to pay.

. . . . is affordable?

ALL of it for every one involved. Employers will payl less to cover employers resulting in hiring more. People are paying for healthcare now and cannot pay decuctables and co payment will be able to. Affordable for the 56 million that will be covered that was not covered. How can anyone put a price on the health of people? Healthy people are more productive at work.
Every one win with obamacare. My daughter will be covered for her pre existing heart condition, my grand daughter will be able to continue full time in nursing school and able to get healthcare for a healthcare problem by staying on her mother plan.
Except may big healthcare corporation who will not be able to pay CEO big bonuses and make big profits.:clap2::clap2:

Last edited:

Taxes paid by all by spreading it across board will result in people paying less?:cuckoo:
we are paying more now for the uninsured because all of us are not paying.

If you want to raise a million dollars (Lottery) and a million people pay a dollar.....get it?

Last edited:

does it hurt much twisting yourself into a pretzel that way?

funny how these cons pretend HC was not skyrocketing and that the people were screaming for relief before the healthcare bill

Taxes paid by all by spreading it across board will result in people paying less?:cuckoo:
we are paying more now for the uninsured because all of us are not paying.

Horse fucking shit you god damn lying bitch

Americans for Tax Reform : Comprehensive List of Tax Hikes in Obamacare

does it hurt much twisting yourself into a pretzel that way?

Americans for Tax Reform : Comprehensive List of Tax Hikes in Obamacare

In light of the link that bigreb posted, how is AFC going to reduce costs? I don't see it, perhaps you can point it out.

. . . . is affordable?

ALL of it for every one involved. Employers will payl less to cover employers resulting in hiring more.

wtf does that mean? " emplyers will pay less to cover employers"??

People are paying for healthcare now and cannot pay decuctables and co payment will be able to.

How?

Affordable for the 56 million that will be covered that was not covered.

56 million? I was told it was much less than that. Oh, you've included the illegals.

How can anyone put a price on the health of people? Healthy people are more productive at work.

ACA isn't about healthcare, it's about health insurance.

Every one win with obamacare. My daughter will be covered for her pre existing heart condition, my grand daughter will be able to continue full time in nursing school and able to get healthcare for a healthcare problem by staying on her mother plan.
Except may big healthcare corporation who will not be able to pay CEO big bonuses and make big profits.:clap2::clap2:

In light of bigrebs link how is this a win for everyone?

Pre-existing conditions should be covered I think that's a good thing. Staying on parents plan till 26 is also ok but should be limited to catastrophic coverage once the child reaches age 21, imo.

Gov't and insurance companies will likely reap big bucks from this . . . don't they always?

Last edited:
funny how these cons pretend HC was not skyrocketing and that the people were screaming for relief before the healthcare bill

In light of bigrebs link can you show me how this monstrosity is going to reduce costs?

You don't actually believe that she read that link do ya??

Besides, Obama said it WASN'T a tax, he was very adamant about that.

Insurance mandate being ruled a tax saves healthcare reform - latimes.com

1 - did he lie?
2 - did he not know this?

I think it's #1. Because he's supposed to be so smart about the consititution, he should have known this was a tax. Hell, he supposedly TAUGHT the consititution in college! But at least now we have a chance to repeal it when Romney takes office.

All the libs can be happy, have their parties and tell us we lost.....
But all that's happened is it's now going to be easier to get rid of it.... :clap2:
It's only going to take a little longer than planned.

I think that Every hand they will first look at the cards they have been dealt, and then inform us of what is wild. There is no fair play with big business and big government. It's tag team.

In light of bigrebs link can you show me how this monstrosity is going to reduce costs?

You don't actually believe that she read that link do ya??

Besides, Obama said it WASN'T a tax, he was very adamant about that.

Insurance mandate being ruled a tax saves healthcare reform - latimes.com

1 - did he lie?
2 - did he not know this?

I think it's #1. Because he's supposed to be so smart about the consititution, he should have known this was a tax. Hell, he supposedly TAUGHT the consititution in college! But at least now we have a chance to repeal it when Romney takes office.

All the libs can be happy, have their parties and tell us we lost.....
But all that's happened is it's now going to be easier to get rid of it.... :clap2:
It's only going to take a little longer than planned.

Caroljo! Have you NOT been paying attention? Obama doesn't lie, he evolves. He will spin this sure as the sun will come up tomorrow. You just wait.

Forum List

Back