What outdoor activities do you like doing?

I love getting out and doing different things. Here's a short list.....

Hiking
Camping
Geocaching
Flying
Fishing
Traveling
Boating
etc.....

What do you like doing in your spare time?
Here is the list of things that can get you killed in order of deaths per hour of activity:

1 - skydiving
2 - private aviation
3 - motorcycling
4 - scuba
5 - automobile and boat racing
6 - backcountry snowmobiling
7 - outdoor falls
8 - cars
9 - busses and trains
10 - airlines
According to who?

I have found that a tent is lighter than a trailer and allows you to go anywhere and camp there.

So I will never get another trailer of any kind.

I have a big tent for vehicle camping and a smaller tent for backpacking. They both work great.

They both keep bugs out.

Hiking
Camping
Geocaching
Flying
Fishing
Traveling
Boating
etc.....

Here is the list of things that can get you killed in order of deaths per hour of activity:

1 - skydiving
2 - private aviation
3 - motorcycling
4 - scuba
7 - outdoor falls
8 - cars
9 - busses and trains
10 - airlines
According to who?
The list was made by Failure Analysis Inc.

They study crashes and deaths.

I pee a lot out doors..
Who hasn't?

Women don't do it much, only when absolutely necessary.
I find Kleenex in the woods all the time from females who have pee'ed and left their Kleenex wipes behind.

This is why I carry a cigarette lighter with me always -- to burn it for them when I find it.
So you are the one starting forest fires.....
I control all my girlie Kleenex burns. No forest fires.

The campfire permit says to clear an area 10 feet in diameter.

Fishing is always a good time....

Fishing is as safe as it gets.

However if a bear comes along and wants your fish, then you have a choice to make.

Hiking
Camping
Geocaching
Flying
Fishing
Traveling
Boating
etc.....

1 - skydiving
2 - private

Hiking
Camping
Geocaching
Flying
Fishing
Traveling
Boating
etc.....

1 - skydiving
2 - private aviation
3 - motorcycling
4 - scuba
7 - outdoor falls
8 - cars
9 - busses and trains
10 - airlines
According to who?
The list was made by Failure Analysis Inc.

They study crashes and deaths.
Are you suggesting I should stop doing some of the things I enjoy because of a study?
:lol:

I pee a lot out doors..
Who hasn't?

Women don't do it much, only when absolutely necessary.
I find Kleenex in the woods all the time from females who have pee'ed and left their Kleenex wipes behind.

This is why I carry a cigarette lighter with me always -- to burn it for them when I find it.
So you are the one starting forest fires.....
I control all my girlie Kleenex burns. No forest fires.

The campfire permit says to clear an area 10 feet in diameter.
Controlled burning is good...

Hiking
Camping
Geocaching
Flying
Fishing
Traveling
Boating
etc.....

Boat, stand up jetski and paddle board. I live on a lake.

Hunt. Ride quadrunner on property.work on the property.

Bonfire

Fuck
:bowdown:

I live on the water and haven't jet skied or paddle boarded. I have done some hunting and love being out on quads.

For me, there isn't anything better than being outdoors doing something.

This pic was shot while flying ~1800' over a quarry....

I liked how the sun shined through a few clouds.

Hiking
Camping
Geocaching
Flying
Fishing
Traveling
Boating
etc.....

Bonfire

Fuck

I live on the water and haven't jet skied or paddle boarded. I have done some hunting and love being out on quads.

We grew up with woods surrounding our subdivision. Today subdivisions surround my subdivision. Lol

So we have a friend who has 300 acres of sweet property for quads and hunting, but he has rules and we can't just go use it whenever we want. So my brother found 65 sweet acres in a different part of the state. Now we have woods to go play on whenever. Only 4 hours away all expressway.

We've planted Apple cherry and pear trees. We have guys planting winter wheat. All things deer love. I got a Polaris 570 sportsman. It's a tank. I can drag a deer out from anything even have a wench.

I'll even go up by myself and sit up in the deer blind the previous owner left. 4 Windows and it's pretty sturdy and clean 20 feet off the ground. In the winter I keep it warm with propane heater and I really dress up so I can peal layers. I love being out in the woods. I love hunting early with crossbow and muzzle loader before it gets cold. I hate the cold. Michigan sucks 4 months a year. But I can ride the quad out now on the lake for winterfest. Only because of global warming my lake didn't freeze long enough for it to be safe last year. Figures the year I get a quad. Lol

Hiking
Camping
Geocaching
Flying
Fishing
Traveling
Boating
etc.....

Bonfire

Fuck

We grew up with woods surrounding our subdivision. Today subdivisions surround my subdivision. Lol

So we have a friend who has 300 acres of sweet property for quads and hunting, but he has rules and we can't just go use it whenever we want. So my brother found 65 sweet acres in a different part of the state. Now we have woods to go play on whenever. Only 4 hours away all expressway.

We've planted Apple cherry and pear trees. We have guys planting winter wheat. All things deer love. I got a Polaris 570 sportsman. It's a tank. I can drag a deer out from anything even have a wench.

I'll even go up by myself and sit up in the deer blind the previous owner left. 4 Windows and it's pretty sturdy and clean 20 feet off the ground. In the winter I keep it warm with propane heater and I really dress up so I can peal layers. I love being out in the woods. I love hunting early with crossbow and muzzle loader before it gets cold. I hate the cold. Michigan sucks 4 months a year. But I can ride the quad out now on the lake for winterfest. Only because of global warming my lake didn't freeze long enough for it to be safe last year. Figures the year I get a quad. Lol
I live on the water where boating is commonplace. Hunting and fun with quads isn't far.

I'm always into doing things outdoors. I've even dragged new people from work into my world. lol

There isn't anything better than getting out and enjoying what life has to offer. That's how I live my life. :)

Hiking
Camping
Geocaching
Flying
Fishing
Traveling
Boating
etc.....

Bonfire

Fuck

I live on the water where boating is commonplace. Hunting and fun with quads isn't far.

I'm always into doing things outdoors. I've even dragged new people from work into my world. lol

There isn't anything better than getting out and enjoying what life has to offer. That's how I live my life. :)
I need to get a trailer hitch out on my fusion. I need to rely on my brother to haul my quad now and I have this sweet 2 seat coleman flat bottom boat w troll motor (2 deep cell marine batteries power it) and we live near the Huron river in Michigan. The canoes have to travel down stream I can go up stream and hit all the good fishing spots and you can't tip this thing over. In the fall sometimes you don't see any other humans or anything man made. You see what Michigan looked like when Indians ruled here. No telephone poles houses roads bridges just a slow winding river

If I get a hitch put on the car I'll be independent. Done

Hiking
Camping
Geocaching
Flying
Fishing
Traveling
Boating
etc.....

Bonfire

Fuck

I need to get a trailer hitch out on my fusion. I need to rely on my brother to haul my quad now and I have this sweet 2 seat coleman flat bottom boat w troll motor (2 deep cell marine batteries power it) and we live near the Huron river in Michigan. The canoes have to travel down stream I can go up stream and hit all the good fishing spots and you can't tip this thing over. In the fall sometimes you don't see any other humans or anything man made. You see what Michigan looked like when Indians ruled here. No telephone poles houses roads bridges just a slow winding river

Do you have any pics you can share?

Bonfire

Fuck

No but you can Google coalman flat bottom boats. It has two swivel chairs. Really light for 2 people. My brothers property has a river but too many beaver dams and fallen trees.

This boat is the perfect speed for troll fishing. We just drink beer and smoke weed and eat. So fun.

No but you can Google coalman flat bottom boats. It has two swivel chairs. Really light for 2 people. My brothers property has a river but too many beaver dams and fallen trees.

This boat is the perfect speed for troll fishing. We just drink beer and smoke weed and eat. So fun.
Those were fun times when I was younger. I'm now 38 and have learned the importance of growing up.

Make smart decisions now so you can enjoy life later. ;)

Those were fun times when I was younger. I'm now 38 and have learned the importance of growing up.

Make smart decisions now so you can enjoy life later. ;)
You're young. I'm 45.

I don't drink and drive anymore. But nothing wrong with doobie fishing. In fact I have a medical marijuana card

Forum List

Back