What outdoor activities do you like doing?

I don't take women camping or on vacation, I can find somebody to argue with when I get there...
Sounds like a lonely life. Are you gay?
I'm happy all day long..I even grin in my sleep....
I won't persue the question.
It's okay, sometimes a man has to alone with himself, to ponder if the wife will ever let his penis out of the mason jar under the kitchen sink..

I don't take women camping or on vacation, I can find somebody to argue with when I get there...
It's okay, sometimes a man has to alone with himself, to ponder if the wife will ever let his penis out of the mason jar under the kitchen sink..
Sounds like a sad life. I wish you the best.

I'm single and loving life again, no more Elaine. Bobbitt dreams....

Ahh... you were kicked to the curb and still feeling some animosity towards women. Got it. ;)

Ahh... you were kicked to the curb and still feeling some animosity towards women. Got it. ;)
Kicked, I did the kicking, I'm the one with the dangling modifier...

I'm sure you were the one who did the kicking. LOL

My foot is still sore....Well the ankle is........

Do you have any hobbies, Moonglow?

Ex wives....Coin collecting, book collecting, drug abuse, gardening, eschatology, womanizing and weight gain...I used to camp out a lot and canoe, but I moved by the river and bought 43 acres..I camp out on 43 acres and stopped canoeing when they banned topless women...

Ex wives....Coin collecting, book collecting, drug abuse, gardening, eschatology, womanizing and weight gain...
Sounds like you have an interesting life.

Again: I wish you the best.

I mostly stay in doors because sadly I burn very easily.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I got sunburned three summers in a row. The first one was the worst.

Forum List

Back