Why would a female coworker come to me and say...."I saw your profile on plenty of fish"

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
I was like........"I don't discuss what I do after hours in the workplace" And then she says....."don't be embarrassed I have a profile too"

I was looking at this goofy bitch like......."Please get the fuck away from me" I seen a few women at my job online but I never went to them like a retard and said......"Hey I saw your profile"

SMH

I was like........"I don't discuss what I do after hours in the workplace" And then she says....."don't be embarrassed I have a profile too"

I was looking at this goofy bitch like......."Please get the fuck away from me" I seen a few women at my job online but I never went to them like a retard and said......"Hey I saw your profile"

SMH
Well, she probably wants you to catch her. Also, you probably wouldn't be complaining if she were a hottie.

SMH
Well, she probably wants you to catch her. Also, you probably wouldn't be complaining if she were a hottie.

she is someone I would PLAY with not date. She has a nice ass and pretty toes

SMH

Well, maybe you will have an opportunity to play with her.

Women don't have very high expectations imposed upon them when it comes to social interactions. Consequently they shit the bed when making a first move of any kind.

Women don't have very high expectations imposed upon them when it comes to social interactions. Consequently they shit the bed when making a first move of any kind.

Why?

SMH

Dude... You are so fuckin' weird.

Sounds like an opportunity to go out after work and talk about experiences and expectations from being on a dating site and find the appropriate time to slip, "I noticed you have a really nice ass" into the conversation

Sounds like an opportunity to go out after work and talk about experiences and expectations from being on a dating site and find the appropriate time to slip, "I noticed you have a really nice ass" into the conversation

Not Dating anyone I work with

SMH

Dude... You are so fuckin' weird.

I like ass. so what

Forum List

Back