What % Of Blacks Will Vote in 2018?

What % of blacks will show up to vote in 2 years?

• Less than 50%

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • More than 50%

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
i think you forgot that up until recently most politicians were prejudiced or didnt want to risk alienating whites by doing things for Blacks. Your credibility is like an eraser. The more mistakes you make the smaller it gets. White politicians have very little credibility.
I’ve read several of your posts. You’re an idiot,
No he is not. Now let’s find out what you have a problem with and why
Read his history of posts. Its very clear.
Then it should be easy for an intellect like you to give a few examples
I did give examples. His history of posts. I wasn’t put on this earth to do your homework.
If you play along I’ll show you what he said was correct

Or are you referring to his insults? He’s only fighting back. Don’t be a snowflake

Black people complain that no one is listening to them. They don't realize the only thing politicians listen to are money and voters. Since blacks don't have any money, they need to get out and vote. Don't protest, don't boycott, don't riot, don't kill cops. VOTE! And not just when a black man is running for president. The rich whites that don't give a shit about you keep control via midterms. So don't show up and vote this November because of the cops, or because Republican governors give you lead poisoning. Show up every election! Then you will have some power in this country.

How many blacks will show up in 2018? More or less than 50%? If the number is less than 50%, they can forget about mattering. If you don't vote you don't matter.
Politicians dont listen to people whos vote they know will be cast in their favor if they actually do vote. If the Dems see a mass exodus of Black people registered as Independents then the inaction of the Dems to address their part in this racist system will suddenly become action.

Hillary would have never done this

Trump Administration To Undo Efforts To Boost College Racial Diversity: Reports | HuffPost

So you guys fucked up when you didn't show up for Hillary. I'm not black so this doesn't fuck me. You fucked yourselves. Maybe you should get out the vote in November this year and 2020.
So glad he did that. Institutional discrimination is bullshit.
You white racists expose yourselves when you say shit like this.

Or maybe you just don’t understand why we have affirmative action

Or you don’t care

Chances are you’re one of the poor republicans who believes life isn’t fair for you because affirmative action makes life more fair for blacks
So not wanting discrimination from our govt makes me racist? Are you fucking retarded?
Its ACTUALLY racist to believe a race needs special privileges to get ahead. JS ;)

I did give examples. His history of posts. I wasn’t put on this earth to do your homework.
If you play along I’ll show you what he said was correct

Or are you referring to his insults? He’s only fighting back. Don’t be a snowflake
Insults don’t bother me. He has posts on several threads that are racist. I read them, understood them and I called him Out on it. Period.

i think you forgot that up until recently most politicians were prejudiced or didnt want to risk alienating whites by doing things for Blacks. Your credibility is like an eraser. The more mistakes you make the smaller it gets. White politicians have very little credibility.
You dont even know why you are butt hurt but you are indeed butt hurt.

I’m not butt hurt. My life is great. Not sure about yours or why you even made such a ridiculous comment. I’m sure in your world it made sense , but not in anyone else’s. Thanks for playing tho.

I have no idea what the hell you are referencing. My guess is neither do you.

I’m not butt hurt. My life is great. Not sure about yours or why you even made such a ridiculous comment. I’m sure in your world it made sense , but not in anyone else’s. Thanks for playing tho.
Stop whining rookie. Running around claiming someone is racist is not a good look. Youre either butt hurt or stupid as fuck. Debate my points not your emotional reactions to my points.

I am referencing you boy.

Sure your life is, well...privileged

Not my boy. Try again

Stop whining rookie. Running around claiming someone is racist is not a good look. Youre either butt hurt or stupid as fuck. Debate my points not your emotional reactions to my points.
I have. You refuse to talk intelligently. You come back with juvenile statement like butt hurt. You’re either a moron or obtuse, either way you aren’t to be taken seriously.

I have. You refuse to talk intelligently. You come back with juvenile statement like butt hurt. You’re either a moron or obtuse, either way you aren’t to be taken seriously.
If that was the case you wouldnt be stalking me. Its obvous I hurt your feelings. You have never actually engaged me on anything. All you do is follow me around like a hurt lover.

My god you’re an idiot. People actually work to get where they are. But you can’t understand that. Keep up with your silly talking points and being a useful parrot.

Not my boy. Try again

If that was the case you wouldnt be stalking me. Its obvous I hurt your feelings. You have never actually engaged me on anything. All you do is follow me around like a hurt lover.
I’m not following you. Your stupid drivel comes out everywhere. But your insistence on using but hurt proves that you are a moron. You are now on ignore. You have never made a point which has any merit. Bye

I’m not following you. Your stupid drivel comes out everywhere. But your insistence on using but hurt proves that you are a moron. You are now on ignore. You have never made a point which has any merit. Bye
Of course youre following me. I post and wallah you appear with a post directed towards me with no relevance to the topic. I know I hurt you. Your actions scream victim. I just wonder what specifically it was.

My god you’re an idiot. People actually work to get where they are. But you can’t understand that. Keep up with your silly talking points and being a useful parrot.
I got where I am by working for it too but like so many of us I got my first break from a friends father. A lot of black guys in Detroit don’t have the connections we do. That’s one example of white privilege.

Now please don’t tell me you got your first big break without any help. You may be the exception. I hope u got the point

I got where I am by working for it too but like so many of us I got my first break from a friends father. A lot of black guys in Detroit don’t have the connections we do. That’s one example of white privilege.

Now please don’t tell me you got your first big break without any help. You may be the exception. I hope u got the point
No I didn't get a break. I started at menial jobs and worked my way up including paying for my own education. Anyone can do it. There are examples all around us daily. There are people that are privileged from every race, not just white, to ignore that is disingenuous.

I have respect from everyone I meet, ghetto thugs and white Democrat metrosexuals included.

You are just a cuck that black people use and abuse as they see fit because you are actually stupid enough to think you have some kind of power over them if you wanted to use it. In reality you are as powerless when it comes to your rights compared to a non-white’s rights as the alt-right twitter accounts are compared to Twitter’s anti-white ideology.

BTW I dare you to show your grandkids the reactions to the “Its okay to be white” 4chan stunt.
I doubt they will believe your “white privilege” bullshit after they realize how the average Democrat and non-white feels about white people simply existing.

Why Angry White Men Love Calling People "Cucks"

Do black people see the difference between Republicans and Democrats yet?

Trump Judicial Nominee Refuses To Say If She Agrees With Desegregated Schools
President Donald Trump nominated Wendy Vitter to be a federal judge in the Eastern District of Louisiana.

Trump Judicial Nominee Refuses To Say If She Agrees With Desegregated Schools | HuffPost

The Democrats wouldn't have let you down this much.

. A staunch opponent of abortion, Vitter also evaded Blumenthal’s questions about comments she’d made about Planned Parenthood killing more than 150,000 women a year.

Vitter’s federal judgeship nomination is for a lifetime appointment.

That's A LIFETIME!!! Now do you people see what you had to lose?
Like Ginsberg?

Yea but only worse because she doesn't believe in desegregation or abortion rights.
Neither extreme is sane on abortion.
Bullshit. If I get fucked one night and get pregnant, I should be legally allowed to have an abortion. And republicans shouldn’t make me jump through hoops to get it. That’s not extreme that’s reality

Forum List

Back