What % Of Blacks Will Vote in 2018?

What % of blacks will show up to vote in 2 years?

• Less than 50%

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • More than 50%

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
You are no ally of the black community just another white thinking you're better than us. The only reason you don't try that shit with poor whites is because you think all whites are above blacks. Typical of your kind to foam at the mouth when blacks don't conform to white society's ideal of a black person. Go ask these "poor whites" that surround you to shill for Hillary. Please poor whites aren't the only Trump supporter stop with that boldface lie. There's plenty of Trump supporter out in the white suburbs. How do i know? I live there! Don't try to suck up to me now. Your act is so transparent. Indeed you are a dumb cracker. Again money has nothing to do with character.

For your information.

When white liberals ALWAYS give you and yours a pass on EVERYTHING, it is because they think that you are INCAPABLE of behaving in a civilized fashion.

Much like no one expects a 1 month old baby to be potty trained.

Seely is showing you the respect of treating you like you are actually an adult who is able and WANTS to actually deal with his and his communities problems with something more than "blame whitey".

Your response is very informative.

I am very curious how this is going to work itself out. Now that conservatives are in charge black people will no longer get a pass on everything because conservatives believe blacks are capable of behaving in a civilized fashion.

Hey sweet dreams. I'm curious what the black community is going to do in response to the tough love that is about to come your way via Paul Ryan and Trump. We already know what you did. You got the fuck out. As bad as you claim the white community is I notice you live with whitey and not in the black community. It's good you got out because the new law and order president is in charge and Republicans control both houses. There is nothing we can do for you now.

And everybody that knows me knows a part of me thinks the black community needs this. Hopefully Trump also provides jobs so the black people who want to work can find work. And when I say work I mean work that can provide for a family. I have my doubts but since blacks are willing to give Trump a shot, why shouldn't I?
Dumb cracker I'm not asking you whiteys for shit lol. I never said anything about wanting to get a pass on everything for being black. Oh and by the way most people in prison are black proof that we do not get away with "everything". Meanwhile most involved in police shootings are white! Luckily you pigs can use your " influenza" excuses to get away with murder.

I only live around whitey because its close to work. No more no less. You don't have to like someone to live around them. There's plenty of "gentrified" whites around my old way that have no problem pushing out blacks from their homes. Ever notice how these "gentrified" areas start out black but end up being 100% white?

Ever notice what a rabid, shameless racist you are, sock?
You're my #1 rabid fangurl.
The freedom to vote is America’s most important political right outside of the original Bill of Rights, and it is also the most hard-won right. In the early years of our republic, only white landowners could vote. Slowly, the franchise was expanded in the states to incorporate white male laborers, and women gained full or partial suffrage in most states before winning the 19th Amendment to the US Constitution in 1920, which federalized full and equal voting rights for women. In the hardest voting rights struggle, Black Americans, whose right to vote was recognized in the 15th Amendment to the US Constitution, continued to face official and unofficial restrictions and suppression in Southern states and cities until the Voting Rights Act of 1965 established strong federal protections for the freedom to vote by banning or limiting many of the discriminatory election policies and practices of the Jim Crow South.

And although I pick on the black community ultimately I believe we are all in this together. I don't try to antagonize poor whites into voting because most of them would probably vote for trump. The stupid crackers. Lol

You are no ally of the black community just another white thinking you're better than us. The only reason you don't try that shit with poor whites is because you think all whites are above blacks. Typical of your kind to foam at the mouth when blacks don't conform to white society's ideal of a black person. Go ask these "poor whites" that surround you to shill for Hillary. Please poor whites aren't the only Trump supporter stop with that boldface lie. There's plenty of Trump supporter out in the white suburbs. How do i know? I live there! Don't try to suck up to me now. Your act is so transparent. Indeed you are a dumb cracker. Again money has nothing to do with character.

For your information.

When white liberals ALWAYS give you and yours a pass on EVERYTHING, it is because they think that you are INCAPABLE of behaving in a civilized fashion.

Seely is showing you the respect of treating you like you are actually an adult who is able and WANTS to actually deal with his and his communities problems with something more than "blame whitey".

I am very curious how this is going to work itself out. Now that conservatives are in charge black people will no longer get a pass on everything because conservatives believe blacks are capable of behaving in a civilized fashion.

Hey sweet dreams. I'm curious what the black community is going to do in response to the tough love that is about to come your way via Paul Ryan and Trump. We already know what you did. You got the fuck out. As bad as you claim the white community is I notice you live with whitey and not in the black community. It's good you got out because the new law and order president is in charge and Republicans control both houses. There is nothing we can do for you now.

And everybody that knows me knows a part of me thinks the black community needs this. Hopefully Trump also provides jobs so the black people who want to work can find work. And when I say work I mean work that can provide for a family. I have my doubts but since blacks are willing to give Trump a shot, why shouldn't I?
Dumb cracker I'm not asking you whiteys for shit lol. I never said anything about wanting to get a pass on everything for being black. Oh and by the way most people in prison are black proof that we do not get away with "everything". Meanwhile most involved in police shootings are white! Luckily you pigs can use your " influenza" excuses to get away with murder.

I only live around whitey because its close to work. No more no less. You don't have to like someone to live around them. There's plenty of "gentrified" whites around my old way that have no problem pushing out blacks from their homes. Ever notice how these "gentrified" areas start out black but end up being 100% white?
And if you think whitey didn't give you nothing before, just wait and see how the next 4 years pans out. Maybe the cons way will work. Instead of the crumbs we give you they will take away the crumbs and teach you not to be dependent on crumbs.

And remember, I'm not talking about YOU personally. Individually a lot of black people are alright. No different than the rest of us. It's as a group you guys suck. High crime, fatherlessness, foodstamps, welfare poverty and lower property values. If I'm wrong then why complain? Unless you are just like the middle class whites who also felt that the Democrats let them down? But at least they showed up and voted for Trump. Now he has to deliver. But he made you no promises and owes "you people" nothing. But he and the GOP are going to fix the problems in the black community. Fatherlessness? Fuck that! Republicans will go after dead beat dads and make em pay. If they don't they'll go to jail. Foodstamps? They will regulate you so bad you won't want the welfare. You'll go get a job before you have to jump through all the hoops and answer to whitey once a week. Or have to work 10 hours a week for it. High crime? Again, black men will go to jail for 20 instead of 10 now. You don't need nothing from me? Ok, then don't ask me to argue for why the black dude should get 10 years instead of 20. Not my problem. Poverty? Don't have kids you can't afford.

As a racist white liberal, I'm curious to see the social experiment that is about to begin. For reals yo.
Dude you're just putting words in my mouth now. You are seriously retarded. After yapping on and on about Hillary now you're a Trump shill. You obviously don't talk to any black people in real life. You sound like some cracker that only know about black people through the TV and internet hence your obsession with black lives matter. Whites seem to conflate single motherhood with having children out of wedlock. Its really not that uncommon to meet black people from two parent homes or even some raised by a single father! Yes a single father. Heck some have two dads/moms. A family doesn't always have to be a mom and a dad.

For your information.

I hope you are smart enough to understand this stuff

One important consequence of this legacy and continuing evolution of voting restrictions is unequal voter turnout in elections, with white Americans, and particularly affluent white Americans, out-participating people of color, low-income people, and young people by significant-to-wide margins. As a result, large numbers of lesser-advantaged Americans are left out of the democratic process: in 2012, 26 million eligible voters of color did not vote, and, among eligible voters earning less than $50,000, 47 million did not vote. In 2014, 44 million eligible voters of color did not vote, and 66 million eligible voters earning less than $50,000 did not vote.

These voter “turnout gaps” or voting inequalities are well-known among experts who study American democracy, but, in the following explainer, we argue that such voting inequality is underestimated in its social impact and in the larger policy debates about the direction of our country. More specifically, while it is obvious to many why the turnout gaps matter for democracy, it is less obvious why closing the turnout gaps and creating a more fully inclusive democracy matters for the policy decisions and social outcomes that should be the fruit of our democracy.

So you're going to blame black people for President Trump if Hillary doesn't win?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
I'm going over and over it in my head how extremely ignorant it is to punish the democrats for not doing enough so in turn rewarding the GOP.

It infuriates me the GOP has convinced so many that it doesn't matter. Meanwhile they know it matters and evidence they know is that they show up every 2 years and spend a lot of money to get Republicans elected.

Lets see if there is a difference when all those necessary social programs go away and abortion is made illegal so that all those poor black women are forced to have children they don't want. You guys want a conservative daddy government that it tough on crime like Reagan? How did that work out?

We are sorry the entire system is bullshit. That's no excuse not to vote. Organize if you don't like it. If Sarah Palin can do it so can you for god sakes.

A part of me wants to see how Trump is going to help the black community next year. Him and Paul Ryan. Bye bye foodstamps. And they are coming after all the dead beat fathers who aren't paying for their kids. Expect accountability black people. Man, I'm almost starting to like how this sounds.
So is that a yes or a no?

Yes. If a lower number of blacks show up for hillary than for Obama and hillary loses yes.

If after all the cop shootings and lead poisonings Michigan goes to trump I'll lose a little more respect for the black community. Good citizens vote. If 30% of eligible black voters show up what does that say?

If you don't vote you don't matter. So do black lives matter? Let's see

Tell me again how the cop shootings and the lead is Trump's fault, or even the GOP's fault.
Because almost 80% of the cop shootings are done by white males. Conservatives dont like addressing that fact.

In the 2012 presidential election, 62 percent of Americans turned out to vote.3 In the 2014 midterm, 42 percent of Americans voted. Though midterm turnout is generally lower than turnout in general elections, 2014 represents a dip from turnout in the last midterm election, when 46 percent of Americans showed up at the polls.4 In fact, 2014 represents the lowest aggregate turnout rate the Census Bureau has recorded since it began collecting voting data in 1978. Even starker, however, are the significantly lower turnout rates among lower-income Americans and people of color compared to richer Americans and whites as a whole.

I'm livid!!! Can you tell?

In 2014, turnout among non-Hispanic whites was 46 percent, compared with 40 percent among Blacks, 27 percent among Asians and 27 percent among Latinos (see Figure 1). Between the 2010 and 2014 midterm, white turnout dropped by 6 percent. Black turnout dropped by 9 percent, and Asian and Latino turnout by 12 percent and 14 percent, respectively. The gap between midterm and Presidential turnout is disproportionally on people of color. While non-Hispanic white turnout dropped by 29 percent between 2012 and 2014, it dropped by 40 percent among Blacks, and 43 percent and 44 percent for Asians and Latinos, respectively.

For your information.

One important consequence of this legacy and continuing evolution of voting restrictions is unequal voter turnout in elections, with white Americans, and particularly affluent white Americans, out-participating people of color, low-income people, and young people by significant-to-wide margins. As a result, large numbers of lesser-advantaged Americans are left out of the democratic process: in 2012, 26 million eligible voters of color did not vote, and, among eligible voters earning less than $50,000, 47 million did not vote. In 2014, 44 million eligible voters of color did not vote, and 66 million eligible voters earning less than $50,000 did not vote.

These voter “turnout gaps” or voting inequalities are well-known among experts who study American democracy, but, in the following explainer, we argue that such voting inequality is underestimated in its social impact and in the larger policy debates about the direction of our country. More specifically, while it is obvious to many why the turnout gaps matter for democracy, it is less obvious why closing the turnout gaps and creating a more fully inclusive democracy matters for the policy decisions and social outcomes that should be the fruit of our democracy.
I hope you're smart enough to know that plagiarism is illegal. Now provide a source for that wall of text.

I hope you're smart enough to know that plagiarism is illegal. Now provide a source for that wall of text.
Why Voting Matters: Large Disparities in Turnout Benefit the Donor Class | Demos

Let me tell you about the site too

Demos (U.S. think tank) - Wikipedia

Demos is a United States based think tank, research and policy center founded in 2000 that presents a liberal[1] viewpoint on economic issues. Their focus includes election reform, economic security,[2] sustainability and alternative measures of economic progress.

For your information.

I don't give a rats ass about non black "people of color". The only thing " people of color aka COLORED PEOPLE" have in common is that we happened to not be born white in a majority white country. [emoji52] Latinos and Asians need to make their own civil right groups. These bastards don't hire black people in our own communities. Democrats love the lie of racial and cultural unity among their minority pets.

I don't give a rats ass about non black "people of color". The only thing " people of color aka COLORED PEOPLE" have in common is that we happened to not be born white in a majority white country. [emoji52] Latinos and Asians need to make their own civil right groups. These bastards don't hire black people in our own communities. Democrats love the lie of racial and cultural unity among their minority pets.

Well I don't give a fuck about you anymore. I don't feed wild stray pets, anymore. I used to but then I got bit and so now I just call animal control (the republicans) and let them deal with you.

You all let us down. And I'm a white. White people won but I feel like I lost. I was on your side. No more. Clearly America is an every man for himself type country and we don't accept your excuses.

I hope you're smart enough to know that plagiarism is illegal. ......

He's not smart enough. Not even close.

Well I don't give a fuck about you anymore. I don't feed wild stray pets, anymore. I used to but then I got bit and so now I just call animal control (the republicans) and let them deal with you.

You all let us down. And I'm a white. White people won but I feel like I lost. I was on your side. No more. Clearly America is an every man for himself type country and we don't accept your excuses.

Bitch who is "we". I don't need your white ass or any other cracker to feel validated. **** your opinion of me means nothing. Bye little shaved ape run back to your cage at the zoo. Democrats are as racist as the republicans. You "people" really need to find a new scare tactic for blacks. Racist pink skins existed before, during, and will continue to exist after half black Obama's presidency. Please it's nothing new. Crackers are gonna cracker.

Sealybobo wants to be a white savior so bad.
Not anymore. Before I half agreed with cons about "you people" and now I'm going to fully embrace my whiteness and racism. You people showed yesterday you are incapable of being good citizens. Not as a group anyways. You really only have 1 thing to do every 2 years and you can't even do that.

There is no saving the black community. It has to get worse before it will get better. If we just keep throwing money at the problem we solve nothing.

Coming from a successful white male middle class liberal, this is going to be interesting the next couple/few years. I want to hear blacks say blm. I fucking dare them. Because it is official that BLDM. Black lives DON'T matter. You have to vote for your opinion to matter, right? Well if they didn't vote, then they don't matter.

My conservative buddy was in MGM Casino in Detroit in 2008 when Obama won. The blacks were acting crazy celebrating and cheering that it was "their turn". Well I hope they enjoyed the last 8 years because if you think America sucked for black people before, just wait.

I'm going over and over it in my head how extremely ignorant it is to punish the democrats for not doing enough so in turn rewarding the GOP.

It infuriates me the GOP has convinced so many that it doesn't matter. Meanwhile they know it matters and evidence they know is that they show up every 2 years and spend a lot of money to get Republicans elected.

Lets see if there is a difference when all those necessary social programs go away and abortion is made illegal so that all those poor black women are forced to have children they don't want. You guys want a conservative daddy government that it tough on crime like Reagan? How did that work out?

We are sorry the entire system is bullshit. That's no excuse not to vote. Organize if you don't like it. If Sarah Palin can do it so can you for god sakes.

A part of me wants to see how Trump is going to help the black community next year. Him and Paul Ryan. Bye bye foodstamps. And they are coming after all the dead beat fathers who aren't paying for their kids. Expect accountability black people. Man, I'm almost starting to like how this sounds.
So is that a yes or a no?

Yes. If a lower number of blacks show up for hillary than for Obama and hillary loses yes.

If after all the cop shootings and lead poisonings Michigan goes to trump I'll lose a little more respect for the black community. Good citizens vote. If 30% of eligible black voters show up what does that say?

If you don't vote you don't matter. So do black lives matter? Let's see

Tell me again how the cop shootings and the lead is Trump's fault, or even the GOP's fault.
Because almost 80% of the cop shootings are done by white males. Conservatives dont like addressing that fact.
That wouldn't be in large part because almost 80% of cops are white, would it? I mean, if most cops are white, it stands to reason that most cop shootings would be done by whites, correct? I would correct another thing you said. Conservatives love logic, so they would have no problem talking about this.
You must be confused. What does 80% of cops being white have to do with 80% of cop killings are done by white boys? I'm going to let you ponder that for a moment.

Coming from a successful white male middle class liberal, this is going to be interesting the next couple/few years. I want to hear blacks say blm. I fucking dare them. Because it is official that BLDM. Black lives DON'T matter. You have to vote for your opinion to matter, right? Well if they didn't vote, then they don't matter.

My conservative buddy was in MGM Casino in Detroit in 2008 when Obama won. The blacks were acting crazy celebrating and cheering that it was "their turn". Well I hope they enjoyed the last 8 years because if you think America sucked for black people before, just wait.
Whites cant do anything they havent done before. Yall mofos gonna catch a surprise you try the wrong thing however.

Forum List

Back