What % Of Blacks Will Vote in 2018?

What % of blacks will show up to vote in 2 years?

• Less than 50%

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • More than 50%

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
Is it true that if either candidates get 51 percent of the white vote they win?
No. Obama never got higher than 40% of the white vote and he won.
I sure hope one day we will have more options coming from a third party. Do u think a third party will show any promise n the next election.
After this election I sincerely hope so. If some smart unknown person doesn't capitalize on this we can be pretty much assured the two party system is rigged. Americans are showing what sheep they are.

I sure hope one day we will have more options coming from a third party. Do u think a third party will show any promise n the next election.
Maybe the next time the Republicans will nominate a half decent person and that person will win me over. That's only happened once. Reagan. And it turned out he was an asshole too.

I liked carter Clinton gore Kerry Obama and I like hillary. If you don't like either party don't vote.

But I promise there's a difference. If there wasn't people wouldn't be trying so hard to have hillary lose. Those people at least understand there's a huge difference

One question for the OP. Was this OP question not intended to be answered by Blacks? The reason I ask is because you asked for a percentage. Blacks never go that far along in school to know anything about percentages.

One question for the OP. Was this OP question not intended to be answered by Blacks? The reason I ask is because you asked for a percentage. Blacks never go that far along in school to know anything about percentages.
The point I want to make to all people who should be and do vote democratic is that you have to vote every 2 years. Republicans don't ever have to act right. They simply have to wait for the next midterm when voter turnout is low.

Unfortunately a lot of people who agree with liberals aren't as committed to voting as Republicans.

Example is abortion. Pro lifers show up every 2 years. Pro life every 4

So you're going to blame black people for President Trump if Hillary doesn't win?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
I'm going over and over it in my head how extremely ignorant it is to punish the democrats for not doing enough so in turn rewarding the GOP.

It infuriates me the GOP has convinced so many that it doesn't matter. Meanwhile they know it matters and evidence they know is that they show up every 2 years and spend a lot of money to get Republicans elected.

Lets see if there is a difference when all those necessary social programs go away and abortion is made illegal so that all those poor black women are forced to have children they don't want. You guys want a conservative daddy government that it tough on crime like Reagan? How did that work out?

We are sorry the entire system is bullshit. That's no excuse not to vote. Organize if you don't like it. If Sarah Palin can do it so can you for god sakes.

A part of me wants to see how Trump is going to help the black community next year. Him and Paul Ryan. Bye bye foodstamps. And they are coming after all the dead beat fathers who aren't paying for their kids. Expect accountability black people. Man, I'm almost starting to like how this sounds.
So is that a yes or a no?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
Yes. If a lower number of blacks show up for hillary than for Obama and hillary loses yes.

If after all the cop shootings and lead poisonings Michigan goes to trump I'll lose a little more respect for the black community. Good citizens vote. If 30% of eligible black voters show up what does that say?

If you don't vote you don't matter. So do black lives matter? Let's see

Tell me again how the cop shootings and the lead is Trump's fault, or even the GOP's fault.
Oh the lead problem is a perfect example of what happens when incompetent Republicans lead. I don't have all day and you clearly would disagree but I digress.

Do blacks here agree with Republicans on the cop shootings? No. So why would they want cons they disagree with to win?

Sooo, democratic blacks in mostly democratic cities with democratic mayors and and city governments get shoot, often by democratic cops, and it is republicans who should be punished?

Sorry, I mean that TRump should be punished and his excellent Trade policy that could really help poor and working class and middle class Americans should be ignored?

I respectfully disagree.

No one is claiming that.
It was a question, i overheard two people arguing about percentages at work yesterday

NO, that is not true.

Whites are the majority of this nation.

BUT, they do not vote in a block like minorities tend to.

SO, with the white vote split, Trump could could win 60% percent of the white vote, while Hillary wins 80% of the minority votes and she would win.

IF Whites voted in a block like blacks, ir 95% fro Trump, Hillary would have ZERO chance at this point.

The point I want to make to all people who should be and do vote democratic is that you have to vote every 2 years. Republicans don't ever have to act right. They simply have to wait for the next midterm when voter turnout is low.

Unfortunately a lot of people who agree with liberals aren't as committed to voting as Republicans.

Your entire philosophy is disempowering to the individual. YOu paint them as victims and dependents.

I strongly suspect that your turn out is lower than reported due to voter fraud.

Your entire philosophy is disempowering to the individual. YOu paint them as victims and dependents.

I strongly suspect that your turn out is lower than reported due to voter fraud.
Trump was going to send out his militias to watch for voter fraud aka voter intimidation. I wonder why black trump supporters don't do it. Oh yea, there aren't any.

I liked your point about trump bringing jobs back. If he wins I'll be interested to see this.

After this election I sincerely hope so. If some smart unknown person doesn't capitalize on this we can be pretty much assured the two party system is rigged. Americans are showing what sheep they are.
Or, we could all show up in 2018 and punish the bad actors, but we wont

Yes. If a lower number of blacks show up for hillary than for Obama and hillary loses yes.

If after all the cop shootings and lead poisonings Michigan goes to trump I'll lose a little more respect for the black community. Good citizens vote. If 30% of eligible black voters show up what does that say?

If you don't vote you don't matter. So do black lives matter? Let's see
Aww lords massa we cants survives wit out DA whitey approval.

White youths are dropping like flies from opiates abuse.

Pink apes copy everything they claim to hate about blacks. White bitches walking around with silicone lips and ass. White faggot boys now cut their hair like black men. Crackers want "n*gnog" hairstyles, listen to "n*gger" music, wear "n*gger" clothes, do "spook" dances, and speak "Ebonics". Please you wouldn't have a culture without us. You "people" do nothing to solve the problems in your own communities.

Y'all so busy trying to make blacks look bad then whine about no one cares about white problems. Cracker its your own damn faults. Remember I live among crackers most of them are pure trash. Drink 24/7, molest their kids, beat their spouses, kids get high all day, and then they have the nerve to walk around with a smile talking about "n*gger" this n*gger" that. Bitch work on your white trash problems first. Whitey needs to stop blaming blacks for their inbred behavior.
No matter how good things get there's always going to be poor white and black trash. We will never make the world perfect.

And let's be honest us whites think wiggers are ridiculous too. Stop setting the bar so low for the black community where you compare it and it's problems to the worst part of white society.

Here's the difference between the black community and the white trash community. The whites are going to vote for Donald Trump. They are stupid and wrong. The blacks are going to stay home thus assuring the white trash win. Who's stupider?
Dear the mainstream white community is the white trash community. In America whites have the power to portray themselves as the be all end all. Its nothing new. They hide all the negatives of their community. Shitty behavior isn't rewarded in the black community like the media wants you to believe. The media is a powerful tool.

Whites are the only people I have ever met in real life that brag about stealing and doing drugs. Whites get the benefit of the doubt when they do wrong. "Peer pressure", " mental illness", "bullying" etc are common excuses for bad behavior in the white community. White people have the privilege of being humanized. Again I live in a white neighborhood and witness it first hand. Trash has not a thing to do with being poor. Trash is a state of mind. Whites love to think of every poor black person as trash.
Blacks aren't viewed as human beings in America. I am a poor black woman. I have never committed a crime in my life nor do I think lowly of other poor blacks.

For fuck sake you think you can throw crumbs at us and we're supposed to do what you say. If someone doesn't like a candidate they are not obligated to vote. How about you offer something other than the "racist Trump will win". For the first time in years Black people are taking a stand and no longer choosing "the lesser of two evils". Whites are scared. Its like choosing between being shot or stabbed. Democrats offer nothing but mental slavery to black people. Overt vs covert racism.
And although I pick on the black community ultimately I believe we are all in this together. I don't try to antagonize poor whites into voting because most of them would probably vote for trump. The stupid crackers. Lol

You are no ally of the black community just another white thinking you're better than us. The only reason you don't try that shit with poor whites is because you think all whites are above blacks. Typical of your kind to foam at the mouth when blacks don't conform to white society's ideal of a black person. Go ask these "poor whites" that surround you to shill for Hillary. Please poor whites aren't the only Trump supporter stop with that boldface lie. There's plenty of Trump supporter out in the white suburbs. How do i know? I live there! Don't try to suck up to me now. Your act is so transparent. Indeed you are a dumb cracker. Again money has nothing to do with character.

For your information.

When white liberals ALWAYS give you and yours a pass on EVERYTHING, it is because they think that you are INCAPABLE of behaving in a civilized fashion.

Much like no one expects a 1 month old baby to be potty trained.

Seely is showing you the respect of treating you like you are actually an adult who is able and WANTS to actually deal with his and his communities problems with something more than "blame whitey".

Your response is very informative.

Maybe the next time the Republicans will nominate a half decent person and that person will win me over. ...e

Will never happen, because you will believe the lies that the media tells you.

And they will NEVER admit anything positive about a REpublican candidate.

Trump was going to send out his militias to watch for voter fraud aka voter intimidation. I wonder why black trump supporters don't do it. Oh yea, there aren't any.

I liked your point about trump bringing jobs back. If he wins I'll be interested to see this.

The fact that sweet dreams was so offended when you treated him like he was a grown up, shows that getting black support is not necessarily something to be proud of.

Or, we could all show up in 2018 and punish the bad actors, but we wont

No, you won't.

Both parties leaderships tried to rig the primaries.

IN the GOP the voters rose up and thwarted them. IN your party the voters rose up, and were cheated of their choice and then remember their place and meekly got back into it.

ONce the dems give amnesty to the illegals, they will have a plurality of minority voters and the Two Party System will be over.

They will be EVEN MORE arrogant and corrupt and give you even LESS lip service.

Were you afraid there wouldn't be enough stupid bullshit posted without your input, douche?

Last edited:

Were you afraid there wouldn't be enough stupid bullshit posted without your input, douch?

I simply enjoy fanning the flames and picking on the disenfranchised and simple minded.

Were you afraid there wouldn't be enough stupid bullshit posted without your input, douche?

I simply enjoy fanning the flames and picking on the disenfranchised and simple minded.

You enjoy being a clumsy, racist simpleton?

I'm hardly simple.

I'm hardly simple.

Entirely.

The fact that sweet dreams was so offended when you treated him like he was a grown up, shows that getting black support is not necessarily something to be proud of.
And she said, "you think you can throw crumbs at us". Why are we throwing anything at them? What does sweet dreams want just for being black.

The truth is, individually there's nothing wrong with blacks. It's the black community that's fucked up.

Sweet dreams said she lives in a mostly white community. Doesn't sound like a good area code though. She looks sound and doesn't like what she sees. My neighborhood is good. Only 20 minutes from Detroit.

I'll give blacks something. Advice. Get out! Get out of the black community because they are incapable of governing themselves.

Out in the white burbs they don't throw anything at us. And we are responsible citizens.

Voting is the least a responsible citizen can do and blacks won't even do that.

And she said, "you think you can throw crumbs at us". Why are we throwing anything at them? What does sweet dreams want just for being black.

The truth is, individually there's nothing wrong with blacks. It's the black community that's fucked up.

Sweet dreams said she lives in a mostly white community. Doesn't sound like a good area code though. She looks sound and doesn't like what she sees. My neighborhood is good. Only 20 minutes from Detroit.

I'll give blacks something. Advice. Get out! Get out of the black community because they are incapable of governing themselves.

Out in the white burbs they don't throw anything at us. And we are responsible citizens.

Voting is the least a responsible citizen can do and blacks won't even do that.

All good stuff, seely, but you missed, or did not respond to my point.

YOUR LEADERSHIP, is NOT doing what you are doing, ie actually acting on your belief system that people like Sweets are adults capable of and responsible for their actions.

THEY are telling him and blacks, and other minorities what they want to hear, ie all their problems are someone else's fault.

Thus, they get the support of the black community.

WHen you slam Republicans for not having black support, you validate that behavior.

Even as you get slammed for NOT doing that behavior yourself.

Forum List

Back