a usable nuclear capability has grown
beyond all control, because
no scrutiny is allowed.

The universal silence around this fact,
under which my own silence lay,
I feel now as a heavy lie,
a strong constraint, which to dismiss
courts forceful punishment:
the verdict of “Antisemitism” is well known.

But now, when my own country,
guilty of primal and unequaled crimes
for which time and again it must be tasked—
once again, in pure commerce,
though with quick lips we declare it
reparations, wants to send
Israel yet another submarine—
one whose specialty is to deliver
warheads capable of ending all life
where the existence of even one
nuclear weapon remains unproven,
but where suspicion serves for proof—
now I say what must be said.

But why was I silent for so long?
Because I thought my origin,
marked with an ineradicable stain,
forbade mention of this fact
as definite truth about Israel, a country
to which I am and will remain attached.

Why is it only now I say,
in old age, with my last drop of ink,
that Israel’s nuclear power endangers
an already fragile world peace?
Because what by tomorrow might be
too late, must be spoken now,
and because we—as Germans, already
burdened enough—could become
enablers of a crime, foreseeable and therefore
not to be eradicated
with any of the usual excuses.

And admittedly: I’m silent no more
because I’ve had it with the West’s hypocrisy
—and one can hope that many others too
may free themselves from silence,
challenge the instigator of known danger
to abstain from violence,
and at the same time demand
a permanent and unrestrained control
of Israel’s atomic power
and Iranian nuclear plants
by an international authority
accepted by both governments.

Only thus can one give help
to Israelis and Palestinians—still more,
all the peoples, neighbor-enemies
living in this region occupied by madness
—and finally, to ourselves as well.

• Banned
And you are a former what, and a future 0

And you are a former what, and a future 0

You're a former, present and future dunce. :badgrin:

Jos

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4Vp642ERhM&feature=related]Sound-Effects - Crowd Laughing - YouTube[/ame]

Jos, there is an entire week devoted to people like you. Use the time wisely :cuckoo:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sRCbp29j14]Mental Illness Awareness Week Commercial 2011 - YouTube[/ame]

Former Nazi SS Stormtrooper :clap2:

Still you take Germany's aid and alms although they stepped on you like the elephant on the ant.

Israel's per capita income is twice that of turkey and Israel has produced 7 Nobel Prize Laureates.

Israel has more technology companies listed on NASDAQ than any other country, except, the US.

Number of turkey companies on NASDAQ: Zero. The turkeys can't even find companies to list on the Istanbul Stock Exchange.

The turkeys come to Israel for advanced military technology and training.

Number of Nobel Laureates produced by the turkeys: Zero.

Who's the ant, turkey? :badgrin:

You belong to a cult of wife beating, child honor killing, mass murder and pedophilia worship [muhammad pedophile].

No thinking in islime.

JStone, why couldn't Jews establish/found their own country for thousands of years ?
It needed lots of pity from the international community for you to finally get your own country, because you were not able to establish it by your own.

Even the bushmen in Africa could establish their own country by their own strength.
Why couldn't you, if you're so smart and super-race?

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
You belong to a cult of wife beating, child honor killing, mass murder and pedophilia worship [muhammad pedophile].

No thinking in islime.

JStone, why couldn't Jews establish/found their own country for thousands of years ?
It needed lots of pity from the international community for you to finally get your own country, because you were not able to establish it by your own.

Even the bushmen in Africa could establish their own country by their own strength.
Why couldn't you, if you're so smart and super-race?

You're ignorant even for an ignorant muslime which is why islime is the most fucked up culture on the planet. Jews had Israel thousands of years before you muslime fuckers were even hatched by your pedophile muhammad.

Israel fucked you muslime losers up so badly in the '48 and '67 wars, you're still humiliated and traumatized. :lol: :clap2:

PBS: Civilization and the Jews
The interaction of Jewish history and Western civilization successively assumed different forms. In the Biblical and Ancient periods, Israel was an integral part of the Near Eastern and classical world, which gave birth to Western civilization. It shared the traditions of ancient Mesopotamia and the rest of that world with regard to it’s own beginning; it benefited from the decline of Egypt and the other great Near Eastern empires to emerge as a nation in it’s own right; it asserted it’s claim to the divinely promised Land of Israel
PBS - Heritage

Harvard University Semitic Museum: The Houses of Ancient Israel The Houses of Ancient Israel § Semitic Museum

In archaeological terms The Houses of Ancient Israel: Domestic, Royal, Divine focuses on the Iron Age (1200-586 B.C.E.). Iron I (1200-1000 B.C.E.) represents the premonarchical period. Iron II (1000-586 B.C.E.) was the time of kings. Uniting the tribal coalitions of Israel and Judah in the tenth century B.C.E., David and Solomon ruled over an expanding realm. After Solomon's death (c. 930 B.C.E.) Israel and Judah separated into two kingdoms.
Israel was led at times by strong kings, Omri and Ahab in the ninth century B.C.E. and Jereboam II in the eighth.

Harvard University Semitic Museum: Jerusalem During The Reign Of King Hezekiah--New Exhibition At The Semitic Museum Re-Creates Numerous Aspects Of Ancient Israel Harvard Gazette: Jerusalem during the reign of King Hezekiah

The Semitic Museum has installed a new exhibition that brings the world of biblical Israel into vivid, three-dimensional reality. "The Houses of Ancient Israel: Domestic, Royal, Divine" immerses the viewer in Israelite daily life around the time of King Hezekiah (8th century B.C.), creating an experiential environment based on the latest archaeological, textual, and historical research.

The centerpiece of the exhibition is a full-scale Israelite house, open on one side, filled with authentic ancient artifacts that show how life was lived by common inhabitants of ancient Jerusalem. Agricultural tools, a cooking area, and a stall occupied by a single, scruffy ram fill the ground floor of the cube-shaped, mud-brick structure, which, thankfully, is not olfactorily authentic. The upper story, reached by a ladder, is devoted to eating and sleeping.

Last edited:
And WHY does a former Nazi SS man thinks her can critisize Israel?

For the same reason you, as a IDF "volunteer"
up-57KN4618PSQKQFMH-m
can post your opinion

Gilad Atzmon - Writings - Günter Grass; What Must Be Said (genius*performance)

Forum List

Back