What Motivates Hatred of Cops?

MikeK

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2010
Brick, New Jersey
What in your opinion drives someone to randomly assassinate cops?

Do you think it is simply a pathological hatred of authority? Or is it the result of cumulative resentment based on experience(s) and/or observation(s) of abusive and/or brutal police misconduct?

What in your opinion drives someone to randomly assassinate cops?

Do you think it is simply a pathological hatred of authority? Or is it the result of cumulative resentment based on experience(s) and/or observation(s) of abusive and/or brutal police misconduct?

What's the question -- "hate" or "assassinate"? The title and the OP say two different things.

I was just gonna say, it's the latter. One's experiences and the patterns they establish.

A better question might be why those patterns exist in the first place.

What in your opinion drives someone to randomly assassinate cops? Do you think it is simply a pathological hatred of authority? Or is it the result of cumulative resentment based on experiences and/or observation of abusive and/or brutal police misconduct?

For the most part, I don't think White people hate police officers as much as Black folk because they subconsciously see them enforcing the values and concepts that Western/European society are based on. Minorities are hostile towards the police because they enforce laws that are alien to their culture and thus remind them that they're outsiders, which could manifest itself into a level of frustration and isolation that could lead them to acting violently to such a visible, active bastion of White culture.

What in your opinion drives someone to randomly assassinate cops? Do you think it is simply a pathological hatred of authority? Or is it the result of cumulative resentment based on experiences and/or observation of abusive and/or brutal police misconduct?
Police misconduct. Consider this. Cops are held up as heroes traditionally. Thats a very hard piece of mind conditioning to change in the perception of individuals. What is occurring to shake people out of believing the narrative? It has to be either negative personal experiences with multiple cops, witnessing multiple dirty cops, or a combination of the two.

The reason I am sooooooooooooooo fucking pissed off at Old Al the racist pal hijacking true police brutality is because he and the President picked the so called victim in the complete and utter lie. Hands up don't shoot.

We have a real problem of over reaction law enforcement issues that are for real.

For the most part, I don't think White people hate police officers as much as Black folk because they subconsciously see them enforcing the values and concepts that Western/European society are based on. Minorities are hostile towards the police because they enforce laws that are alien to their culture and thus remind them that they're outsiders, which could manifest itself into a level of frustration and isolation that could lead them to acting violently to such a visible, active bastion of White culture.

I don't think it's anywhere near that deep, no. :lol:

In the moment of the incident you don't start musing on political science, man's inhumanity to man, the struggles of class against class and the history of Western and other civilizations. It's far more primal than all that; you think about self-preservation. "How am I gonna get out of this".

Me, I want to know where that cop's gun is and what my chances are of avoiding getting plugged by it. Very very basic. I don't look at it as racial or cultural at all. I look at it as a personal power trip. That's exactly what it is and that's how it has to be managed.

Thug lifestyle. No-brainer.

The second sentence aptly describes the first.
Guess it's to be expected from a wag who lives six thousand miles away from it, ergo has no need to deal with it as part of his real world.

Easy targets of are you ready? Jay walking.

It's for real what happens in communities.

Problem is that when the fucking President decides to make a case about something everything gets blurred. And the real message that we have to droid our police down just gets lost in the melee because THIS PRESIDENT CANT KEEP HIS MOUTH FUCKING SHUT.

Easy targets of are you ready? Jay walking.

It's for real what happens in communities.

Problem is that when the fucking President decides to make a case about something everything gets blurred. And the real message that we have to droid our police down just gets lost in the melee because THIS PRESIDENT CANT KEEP HIS MOUTH FUCKING SHUT.

Oh get over the soap-operatic melodrama. Überpolizei excess has been going on since WAY before O'bama.

When I was nearly shot to death the POTUS was Reagan. That doesn't make it his doing.

The reason I am sooooooooooooooo fucking pissed off at Old Al the racist pal hijacking true police brutality is because he and the President picked the so called victim in the complete and utter lie. Hands up don't shoot.

We have a real problem of over reaction law enforcement issues that are for real.

Tiny is always more mad at the person who verbalizes the abuse than the person who commits the abuse itself.

What motivates the hatred of anyone? Sometimes its based on events and sometimes its based on preconceived notions like when someone hates the Jews or blacks.

Guess it's to be expected from a wag who lives six thousand miles away from it.
I spent years smoking pot in the old USA. I didn't like cops or authority, but then I wasn't a jackass about it. I was a stoner, but never a thug. You likely wouldn't understand.

What I do understand -- from direct experience -- is being attacked while not thugging at all, simply because it was convenient for the Polizei to do so.

It may be resentment based on propaganda propagated by agitators and the left. In any case, a person who randomly assassinates a cop is a psychopath.

White people hate cops just as much as anyone. You sound like an idiot.

Guess it's to be expected from a wag who lives six thousand miles away from it.
I spent years smoking pot in the old USA. I didn't like cops or authority, but then I wasn't a jackass about it. I was a stoner, but never a thug. You likely wouldn't understand.

What I do understand -- from direct experience -- is being attacked while not thugging at all, simply because it was convenient for the Polizei to do so.
Please do tell. Btw, bear in mind that we've heard all the 'gentle giant Big Mike' stories.

Let's hear yours please.

It's unrefined stupidity combined with leftist brainwashing.

These assholes don't hate cops out of some rejection of authority principle, they have no principles.

They would totally push the idea of the moonbat messiah having infinite authority, especially to steal everything from rich white people under the delusion they themselves would benefit.

Forum List

Back