What Motivates Hatred of Cops?

For the most part, I don't think White people hate police officers as much as Black folk because they subconsciously see them enforcing the values and concepts that Western/European society are based on. Minorities are hostile towards the police because they enforce laws that are alien to their culture and thus remind them that they're outsiders, which could manifest itself into a level of frustration and isolation that could lead them to acting violently to such a visible, active bastion of White culture.
White people hate cops just as much as anyone. You sound like an idiot.

No need to get so defensive, Asclepias. It's not like I've just asked for your license and registration.

Experience. I wouldn't say hate, but I definitely have a dislike/distrust of police officers. Haven't had many interactions where a cop didn't go out of his/her way to be a dick.

For the most part, I don't think White people hate police officers as much as Black folk because they subconsciously see them enforcing the values and concepts that Western/European society are based on. Minorities are hostile towards the police because they enforce laws that are alien to their culture and thus remind them that they're outsiders, which could manifest itself into a level of frustration and isolation that could lead them to acting violently to such a visible, active bastion of White culture.

No need to get so defensive, Asclepias. It's not like I've just asked for your license and registration.
He gets that way when you ask him about his jungle bunny civilization stories too.

What in your opinion drives someone to randomly assassinate cops? Do you think it is simply a pathological hatred of authority? Or is it the result of cumulative resentment based on experiences and/or observation of abusive and/or brutal police misconduct?
All of the above. However, I think the news media creates must of the hatred due to distortions in reporting. Hardly a day goes by without some real or alleged police misuse of their authority being reported. This is a tiny amount compared to the more 1.1 million law enforcement officers in the US. Yet these these stories shape the opinions of millions of people. Due to this perception of the police, a lot of people see the police as a danger and not someone who is dedicated to protect and serve.

Thug lifestyle. No-brainer.

The second sentence aptly describes the first.
Guess it's to be expected from a wag who lives six thousand miles away from it.
I spent years smoking pot in the old USA. I didn't like cops or authority, but then I wasn't a jackass about it. I was a stoner, but never a thug. You likely wouldn't understand.

What I do understand -- from direct experience -- is being attacked while not thugging at all, simply because it was convenient for the Polizei to do so.
Please do tell. Btw, bear in mind that we've heard all the 'gentle giant Big Mike' stories.

Yours please.

I have no idea who "gentle giant big Mike" is.

Mine I've related many times here, short version: I was accosted by two cops (who never identified themselves as such) who pulled guns on me, threw me up against a wall and started going through my pockets.

What was I doing at the time? Walking home from work after disembarking from the 23 trolley.

And I might add, it pissed them off when they found no wallet on me (because it had been stolen in a mugging a couple of days prior). To be exact the one's words were, "what the fuck you doing walking around without ID for"?

Strangely he did not say it in a German accent. Ironically (for you), my first thought was to say, "hey, I didn't know we were in FUCKING CZECHOSLOVAKIA". But I didn't.

They put me in handcuffs and drove me back down Germantown Avenue (in the direction I had just come from, so I didn't even get free travel out of the deal) to a murder scene, which is where I started looking around in the (unmarked) car for some clue as to who the fuck these guys were and figured it out on my own.

Turns out they were looking for a murder suspect whose description utterly didn't match me in any way whatsoever.

Sometimes I cite this incident in gun threads as an example of what would have happened if I believed in the bullshit gun mentality of walking around armed. Two nondescript guys in a nondescript car pointing guns at me with no warning at all? There would have been anywhere from one to three dead there -- again for no reason. No reason except two cops, who don't want to admit they're cops, drunk on their own power trip.

These two were the same race as me. It ain't about race; it's about personal power trips. And specifically it's about the institutional Warrior Mentality. They seem to think they're an occupying army, and We the People are the enemy.

And that mentality has got to go. It's a cancer.

Last edited:

Pointing out your idiocy is not getting defensive. Its actually fun.

So what drives people to whip up unfounded hysteria about people randomly assassinating cops?

Is it simple authority worship, or is it a desire to shut down any conversation about police misconduct?

I spent years smoking pot in the old USA. I didn't like cops or authority, but then I wasn't a jackass about it. I was a stoner, but never a thug. You likely wouldn't understand.

What I do understand -- from direct experience -- is being attacked while not thugging at all, simply because it was convenient for the Polizei to do so.
Please do tell. Btw, bear in mind that we've heard all the 'gentle giant Big Mike' stories.

Yours please.

Mine I've related many times here, short version: I was accosted by two cops (who never identified themselves as such) who pulled guns on me, threw me up against a wall and started going through my pockets.

What was I doing at the time? Walking home from work after disembarking from the 23 trolley.

And I might add, it pissed them off when they found no wallet on me (because it had been stolen in a mugging a couple of days prior). To be exact the one's words were, "what the fuck you doing walking around without ID for"?

Strangely he did not say it in a German accent. Ironically (for you), my first thought was to say, "hey, I didn't know we were in FUCKING CZECHOSLOVAKIA". But I didn't.

They put me in handcuffs and drove me back down Germantown Avenue (in the direction I had just come from, so I didn't even get free travel out of the deal) to a murder scene, which is where I started looking around in the (unmarked) car for some clue as to who the fuck these guys were and figured it out on my own.

Turns out they were looking for a murder suspect whose description utterly didn't match me in any way whatsoever.

Sometimes I cite this incident in gun threads as an example of what would have happened if I believed in the bullshit gun mentality of walking around armed. Two nondescript guys in a nondescript car pointing guns at me with no warning at all? There would have been anywhere from one to three dead there -- again for no reason.

These two were the same race as me. It ain't about race; it's about personal power trips. And specifically it's about the institutional Warrior Mentality. They seem to think they're an occupying army, and We the People are the enemy.
Did they put a gun to your head and call you a ****** when you were 9 years old? I'd say racism has a large part to play in it. For every white person I would suspect there 30 Black people with the same story and worse details. Even former police chiefs agree with me.

Yours please.

Sometimes I cite this incident in gun threads as an example of what would have happened if I believed in the bullshit gun mentality of walking around armed. Two nondescript guys in a nondescript car pointing guns at me with no warning at all? There would have been anywhere from one to three dead there -- again for no reason.

We've heard these stories before. Prisons are full of innocent people too.

Look, I don't know what happened to you and no doubt sometimes cops go too far, but I am left with the distinct impression that you're no choir boy either. That is why I said thug lifestyle.

What in your opinion drives someone to randomly assassinate cops? Do you think it is simply a pathological hatred of authority? Or is it the result of cumulative resentment based on experiences and/or observation of abusive and/or brutal police misconduct?
All of the above. However, I think the news media creates must of the hatred due to distortions in reporting. Hardly a day goes by without some real or alleged police misuse of their authority being reported. This is a tiny amount compared to the more 1.1 million law enforcement officers in the US. Yet these these stories shape the opinions of millions of people. Due to this perception of the police, a lot of people see the police as a danger and not someone who is dedicated to protect and serve.
I disagree. I never saw cop misconduct portrayed in the media and I hated cops with a passion. My hate came from personal observation and experience with them.

Yours please.

Look, I don't know what happened to you and no doubt sometimes cops go too far, but I am left with the distinct impression that you're no choir boy either. That is why I said thug lifestyle.

I know exactly why you said it. Because you pull assumptions out of your ass.
As you just did here.

Walking home from work. IIn my own neighborhood, miles from any crime.
And I had to get enough sleep to be back at work in 6 hours, doing a radio show.

What a "thug lifestyle".

That's all it takes --- EWC. "Existing While Convenient". Had there been somebody else around, they could have harassed somebody else. And maybe they would have been packing. Or maybe they would happen to match the witness' description close enough to build a case.

Think that doesn't happen a lot?
Wanna buy a bridge?

This is exactly the kind of head-in-the-sand denialism that serves to perpetuate the problem. As a practitioner thereof, you're dismissed.

Last edited:

Yours please.

This kind of idiocy fuels the hate as well. ^^^^

You have idiots that rationalize there must be a valid reason for cops attacking you. Anything but the truth being the cops were out of control as the videos are now showing.

Yours please.

As you just did here.

Walking home from work. That's all it takes.
Yeah, we know about Big Mike, although you may not. If you conduct yourself like a jackass, shit is going to happen. I've little doubt that shit happened for a reason, and I doubt that was because you were singing too loud my in church, if you get my drift.

Yours please.

You have idiots that rationalize there must be a valid reason for cops attacking you. Anything but the truth being the cops were out of control as the videos are now showing.

I kinda knew it was a waste of time even recounting a quick version for a prejudiced asshole who can't see beyond his own prejudices. Wouldn't matter what the story was or how authentic -- there's always more sand for the ostriches.

Yours please.

As you just did here.

Yeah, we know about Big Mike, although you may not. If you conduct yourself like a jackass, shit is going to happen. I've little doubt that shit happened for a reason, and I doubt that was because you were singing too loud my in church, if you get my drift.

When did being a choir boy become a requirement to maintain your rights?

They say that cops get out of hand sometimes, then in the next breath put every action a cop takes and says that the victim is responsible for it.

Yours please.

I kinda knew it was a waste of time even recounting a quick version for a prejudiced asshole who can't see beyond his own prejudices. Wouldn't matter what the story was or how authentic -- there's always more sand for the ostriches.
After hearing about jungle bunny civilizations and various sworn exploits from people I consider of your caliber, perhaps you can understand my reticence. Sorry, you don't seem that much more reliable than most other thugs.

Yours please.

As you just did here.

When did being a choir boy become a requirement to maintain your rights?

They say that cops get out of hand sometimes, then in the next breath put every action a cop takes and says that the victim is responsible for it.
Consider the source.

meat·head
ˈmētˌhed/
noun
informal
  1. a stupid person

Yours please.

After hearing about jungle bunny civilizations and various sworn exploits from people I consider of your caliber, perhaps you can understand my reticence. Sorry, you don't seem that much more reliable than most other thugs.
I cant believe you actually admitted you are an idiot and everyone else is smarter than you.

One thing I have noticed is that when cops clearly murder someone, and are usually arrested and convicted those stories quickly fade away.

It's when there is reasonable doubt the cop was wrong the incident is hyped, misreported and stays in the spotlight. Such as that "hand up don't shoot" bullshit.

Why do you think the media would attempt to manipulate the public like that? Who benefits from riots and looting?

I'll tell you who...

The democrook party. Anything that maintains racial strife or inflames it empowers race-baiters. After riots people generally demand the police are better equipped, then object when they roll out the MRAPs. There are always calls for more gun control and welfare money as well.

I am not kidding when I say liberal political whores are criminally insane totalitarian sociopaths.

Forum List

Back