What makes you proud to be an American?

American's are mostly just "Backwoods bastards" in the Southern states of a British heritage.

Having my family move from Poland to the New York metro area in the 20th century, I wouldn't say I identify with the U.S.A much, exactly.
I’m proud of the USA because we have the best polock jokes.

I thought that was only an American thing?
See how awesome we are? The rest of the world can’t keep up.

i'd say that the problem is third worlders and diversity that are dragging the USA down Taxman .
Diversity as I see it is not a problem. I guess by third worlders you mean immigrants. For my view both are here to grow and become unburdened by the weight of low wages and ignorance. I may be wrong but i doubt it. What I see and hear is the TDS people and they are a threat to America's principles and morality.

A better guess would have been ILLEGAL immigrants...dumbass.
Tell you the truth I have not seen any illegal immigrants here. They must be a southern thing like y'all.

i'd say that the problem is third worlders and diversity that are dragging the USA down Taxman .
Diversity as I see it is not a problem. I guess by third worlders you mean immigrants. For my view both are here to grow and become unburdened by the weight of low wages and ignorance. I may be wrong but i doubt it. What I see and hear is the TDS people and they are a threat to America's principles and morality.

Tell you the truth I have not seen any illegal immigrants here. They must be a southern thing like y'all.

No kidding, you either need to get out more or you live on a different planet.

I'm curious about specifics.
Our democracy.
Our diversity.
Our educational system.
Our willingness to help the disadvantaged.
Our willing to take in people fleeing danger.

In other words, everything the GOP is against.

Good for you, and you have how many disadvantaged and/or people fleeing danger living at your house (illegals)?
That doesn't make sense. How many fetus do you have living at your house?

Maybe this will help.
Illegal Immigration Statistics in California

40 years ago I was proud to be an American. Today I am embarrassed to say I am an American as the scum of tezas and the south have risen again and are putting real American values at risk.

I'm embarrassed that you, in particular, are American as well. Would you please have the honesty to leave this country and go somewhere else? Coward.
No I have to stay and fight the losers who want America to be WHITE and ignorant. I fought the VietNam war and conservatives all my life. I am not going to stop now.
I served in the military from 1975 to 1979. I enlisted. I was lucky that I didn't have to go to Vietnam, but once you enlist, you go where you are told.
These Republicans that want to turn away families fleeing danger? I don't get it at all. The weird thing is these are the SAME people that will claim to be Christians. If racism isn't behind these terrible and awful policies, then what is it?

Our democracy.
Our diversity.
Our educational system.

Good for you, and you have how many disadvantaged and/or people fleeing danger living at your house (illegals)?

Hmmm...looks like you're proud to be American because of:
Our willing to take in people fleeing danger
Unless "our" means everyone else other than you.

Maybe this will help.
--------------- Hey TAXMAN in my opinion it is immigration of all types that are the problem , see the somalis in Minnesota . --- --- it is your USA gov. that has you fooled as they will push for LEGAL immigration over ILLEGAL immigration but in reality both types are the same thing in a USA that has 310 million legal residents according to the 2010 Census and thats not counting the 11 to 30 million illegal resident of the USA Ladies and Gents and TAXMAN .

Last edited:
my point is , legal or illegal , these nonwestern peoples are not suitable to live in western lands because they think alien or muslim . See my 'AMI video' on Minnesota and its somali muslims in post number 48 .

my point is , legal or illegal , these nonwestern peoples are not suitable to live in western lands because they think alien or muslim . See my 'AMI video' on Minnesota and its somali muslims in post number 48 .

The know-nothing party left you behind without your Time Machine, anachronism.

To your kind, all brown and black immigrants are illegal.
Go ahead, admit it.

You mean non white.

You can't get more western than immigrants from central America.

Go ahead, admit it.

It is the far left that insists on categorizing everyone by his skin color or religion or some other random factor so they can oppress and control. This has been the goal and the process of the Democrat party since its beginning right up to this day

Go ahead, admit it.
--------------------------------------- Thirdworlders from zhithole countries are the problem DeanRD . [see AMI video in post number 48 DeanRD]

Our democracy.
Our diversity.
Our educational system.

Hmmm...looks like you're proud to be American because of:
Our willing to take in people fleeing danger
Unless "our" means everyone else other than you.
Or it means the country I served in and pay taxes for.
I didn't do that for you. Your the kind we need to protect America from.

You mean non white.

You can't get more western than immigrants from central America.
--------------------------- Those third worlder you mention are maya , aztec , inca , yada , yada , yada with some 'spanish' and 'catholic' influence and are far from being Western in thinking or ability . As proof , see their zhithole societies and ways of living DeanRD .

Go ahead, admit it.
--------------------------------------- Thirdworlders from zhithole countries are the problem DeanRD . [see AMI video in post number 48 DeanRD]
I watched the entire video. One thing he didn't ask is if you want to live in that country, why not go back?

Those people are just as ignorant as these:

And that was the GOP base.

Maybe this will help.

By Karen Ridder | Monday, 14 September 2015 01:04 PM

California has the largest number of illegal immigrants in the United States, with an estimated 2.4 million unauthorized immigrants making up about 6.3 percent of the state’s total population, according to the Pew Research Center.

While the number of illegal immigrants in California continues to rise, the increase in other areas of the country is happening at a much faster rate. The nationwide average increase in illegal immigrant populations was about 250 percent from 1990 to 2007, the Pew study said. In California, the rise was 88 percent.

In the early 1990s, California had over 40 percent of the total illegal immigrant population in the country. That rate had fallen to just about 23 percent by 2007. California saw a decline in illegal immigration from 2009 to 2012.

Urgent: Do You Support Immigration Reform?

The Pew Research Center attributed the fall in the numbers of illegal immigrant populations in California to the fact that more immigrants are simply moving to other states. In 2012, while California had more numbers than any other state, the highest percentage of the overall population went to Nevada, where unauthorized immigrants accounted for 7.6 percent of the state’s population.

Read Newsmax: Illegal Immigration Statistics in California | Newsmax.com

What's good is hearing a Republican talk about what Trump has done to this country.

Maybe this will help.

By Karen Ridder | Monday, 14 September 2015 01:04 PM

California has the largest number of illegal immigrants in the United States, with an estimated 2.4 million unauthorized immigrants making up about 6.3 percent of the state’s total population, according to the Pew Research Center.

While the number of illegal immigrants in California continues to rise, the increase in other areas of the country is happening at a much faster rate. The nationwide average increase in illegal immigrant populations was about 250 percent from 1990 to 2007, the Pew study said. In California, the rise was 88 percent.

In the early 1990s, California had over 40 percent of the total illegal immigrant population in the country. That rate had fallen to just about 23 percent by 2007. California saw a decline in illegal immigration from 2009 to 2012.

Urgent: Do You Support Immigration Reform?

The Pew Research Center attributed the fall in the numbers of illegal immigrant populations in California to the fact that more immigrants are simply moving to other states. In 2012, while California had more numbers than any other state, the highest percentage of the overall population went to Nevada, where unauthorized immigrants accounted for 7.6 percent of the state’s population.

Read Newsmax: Illegal Immigration Statistics in California | Newsmax.com
I'm curious. Do you live in California?

It's by far the wealthiest state in the union. At least double Texas.

Perhaps they are doing something right.

Remember, the GOP's sole greatest metric is making money. And California is making money.

Forum List

Back