What makes you proud to be an American?

2791075_0.jpeg

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

American's are mostly just "Backwoods bastards" in the Southern states of a British heritage.

Having my family move from Poland to the New York metro area in the 20th century, I wouldn't say I identify with the U.S.A much, exactly.
I’m proud of the USA because we have the best polock jokes.

I thought that was only an American thing?

just a few simple and very basic things that are essential . But we have the Strongest and most lethal Military in the World and everyone of sound mind and habits eats well . We have The Bill of RIGHTS and everyone in the USA can do as they like to better themselves .

For starters, all America's many giant accomplishments for a country that's only two and a half centuries old. Not to mention our hard work ethic. And countless acts of ballsy bravery in wartime or any major emergency. And the fact that we're the only Western country with enough honest freedom of speech we can call the world's most violent, bloodlust hate ideology, Islam, exactly what it is, without being harassed by the government. The fact that we're the only superpower seems to prove that we Americans must have being doing at least some things right, yes?

American's are mostly just "Backwoods bastards" in the Southern states of a British heritage.

Having my family move from Poland to the New York metro area in the 20th century, I wouldn't say I identify with the U.S.A much, exactly.

Typical snobby, hypocritical, cowardly, ignorant, elitist Eurotrash. Jesus Christ, I wish you Euros had the ability to look in the mirror and see what an entitled, sniveling, Islam-whoring continent of failures your Coward Continent really is. You're all about using America for everything you can while CURSING our existence at the same time, you ingrate, spoiled European disgrace to my race. All you Euros can do is look down on us Americans in order to feel better about yourselves because you have NOTHING ELSE! You're a continent who needs the US military to babysit you punks because historically you can't go a few decades without slaughtering each other. To us "yanks" you Europeans are the fakest, hateful, rude, uncivilized, mouthy scum of my race.

If you are currently located in the USA (I don't know), would you please be honest and just get the fuck out of here?

I'm curious about specifics.

We had this guy who visited us at my office earlier this week. He left about 18 months ago to join the Army. I gave him $150.00 because he didn’t have much money and was always living hand-to-mouth. As a traveler…I know you need this or that when you get to somewhere.

Anyway…he was telling us that he’s going to re-enlist because he wants to go to Afghanistan and “do his job”. While I may disagree with the politics of why we are there, the circumstances of the whole expedition…here is a guy who could have just worked at his job until he was old and gray. But he said “I want to do my job”.

I had to step back and let others talk to him for a bit; I got choked up.

People like him…make me proud to be an American. You find them in every community across the land.

Another friend of the family has a son named Armando. Just out of high school by about 2 years. Joined the police academy the other day. His brother hasn’t exactly walked a straight and narrow path as I understand it. He may have to arrest his brother at some point. Surely he has heard of the record (or near record) number of deaths of police officers recently. Still. Signing up to join the fight.

40 years ago I was proud to be an American. Today I am embarrassed to say I am an American as the scum of tezas and the south have risen again and are putting real American values at risk.

Typical snobby, hypocritical, cowardly, ignorant, elitist Eurotrash. Jesus Christ, I wish you Euros had the ability to look in the mirror and see what an entitled, sniveling, Islam-whoring continent of failures your Coward Continent really is. You're all about using America for everything you can while CURSING our existence at the same time, you ingrate, spoiled European disgrace to my race. All you Euros can do is look down on us Americans in order to feel better about yourselves because you have NOTHING ELSE! You're a continent who needs the US military to babysit you punks because historically you can't go a few decades without slaughtering each other. To us "yanks" you Europeans are the fakest, hateful, rude, uncivilized, mouthy scum of my race.

If you are currently located in the USA (I don't know), would you please be honest and just get the fuck out of here?
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

40 years ago I was proud to be an American. Today I am embarrassed to say I am an American as the scum of tezas and the south have risen again and are putting real American values at risk.

We're ashamed that you're an American as well.

Trannies with dicks taking showers with little girls is not an American value.

No one is forcing you to stay.

Here's a perfect example of what makes me proud to be American: back in the summer of 2015 on that French train, those three unarmed AMERICAN Air Force boys took down that muslim terrorist bristling with enough guns & ammo to kill a couple of hundred people. While the French train crew ran away and locked themselves in a bulletproof closet, these ballsy AMERICAN boys took care of business and saved a 3-digit number of French lives by incapacitating that muslim terrorist. Those heroic Air Force boys were made of the same stuff as the 9/11 NYFD - fearlessly taking huge, dangerous risks to protect the innocents around them. That's my most respected category of fellow American.

I'm embarrassed that you, in particular, are American as well. Would you please have the honesty to leave this country and go somewhere else? Coward.

Our democracy.
Our diversity.
Our educational system.
Our willingness to help the disadvantaged.
Our willing to take in people fleeing danger.

In other words, everything the GOP is against.

Our democracy.
Our diversity.
Our educational system.

Good for you, and you have how many disadvantaged and/or people fleeing danger living at your house (illegals)?

Our democracy.
Our diversity.
Our educational system.

------------------------------ naw , the 'gop' is as bad as the 'dems' . Its only the Trumpian Deplorables that seem to have any common sense as they know that we can't save the third worlders of the entire world DeanRD .

i'd say that the problem is third worlders and diversity that are dragging the USA down Taxman .
Diversity as I see it is not a problem. I guess by third worlders you mean immigrants. For my view both are here to grow and become unburdened by the weight of low wages and ignorance. I may be wrong but i doubt it. What I see and hear is the TDS people and they are a threat to America's principles and morality.

i'd say that the problem is third worlders and diversity that are dragging the USA down Taxman .
Diversity as I see it is not a problem. I guess by third worlders you mean immigrants. For my view both are here to grow and become unburdened by the weight of low wages and ignorance. I may be wrong but i doubt it. What I see and hear is the TDS people and they are a threat to America's principles and morality.

A better guess would have been ILLEGAL immigrants...dumbass.

I'm embarrassed that you, in particular, are American as well. Would you please have the honesty to leave this country and go somewhere else? Coward.
No I have to stay and fight the losers who want America to be WHITE and ignorant. I fought the VietNam war and conservatives all my life. I am not going to stop now.

Forum List

Back