What made Republicans distrust science and announce that science is a "faith"?

R

rdean

Remember, Republicans started NASA.

What changed?

I dunno ... stuff that did not pan out like the whole ozone scare and the biggest no-show, ever known to man - Y2K???

Maybe crap like that?

Another Dean Thread from the corners of his demented mind.

I love science. I remember when Bill Clinton killed the Superconducting Supercolloider. I remember when Obama killed the US manned space Program. I remember when Democrats derided Reagan's space based Missile defense.

Remember when Einstein said "We have Consensus" about any of his theories? Yeah, me neither. I don't believe in ManMade Global Climate Change Disruption Discombobulation.

Consensus is not science, you're thinking of Project Runway

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
The left took over science. At one time science was more republican...No matter how true something maybe because of this fact = republicans going crazy because they hate leftist....

Funny how the worries about collapsing infrastructure coincides with the Left takeover of science

I love science. I remember when Bill Clinton killed the Superconducting Supercolloider. I remember when Obama killed the US manned space Program. I remember when Democrats derided Reagan's space based Missile defense.

Remember when Einstein said "We have Consensus" about any of his theories? Yeah, me neither. I don't believe in ManMade Global Climate Change Disruption Discombobulation.

It used to be Obama killed the space program, but now that Obama got private industry involved and the space planes are making supply trips, it's now "US manned space Program". See how cleverly it's been "qualified"?

But seriously, you don't know, do you? NASA has been working with private firms to develop space planes.

Boeing's vision of manned spaceflight revealed

article-2618745-1D85DF5100000578-872_634x639.jpg

Boeing has unveiled a mockup of the interior of their new Crew Space Transportation (CST-100) vehicle that will be used to astronauts into space in the coming years. The capsule is funded by Nasa as part of their programme to develop private spacecraft

------------------------------------

Wow, would you look at that. Another achievement by Obama. Oooo, that's gotta hurt.

Republicans don't understand that it takes time for new technology to develop. I suspect, many think it's really "magic" and you only need the correct incantation and a prayer to "God".

It used to be Obama killed the space program, but now that Obama got private industry involved and the space planes are making supply trips, it's now "US manned space Program". See how cleverly it's been "qualified"?

But seriously, you don't know, do you? NASA has been working with private firms to develop space planes.

Boeing's vision of manned spaceflight revealed

article-2618745-1D85DF5100000578-872_634x639.jpg

Boeing has unveiled a mockup of the interior of their new Crew Space Transportation (CST-100) vehicle that will be used to astronauts into space in the coming years. The capsule is funded by Nasa as part of their programme to develop private spacecraft

------------------------------------

Wow, would you look at that. Another achievement by Obama. Oooo, that's gotta hurt.

Republicans don't understand that it takes time for new technology to develop. I suspect, many think it's really "magic" and you only need the correct incantation and a prayer to "God".

Dean, I know you're off your meds so I won't argue with you but I've been clear that Obama killed the Manned space program. He redirected the remaining NASA Programs to Muslim outreach and Climate Chang...er, disruption.

Private industry can build a ship for a fraction of NASA's cost?

Shocking, I tell ya! I think I posted something similar 4 years ago

The left took over science. At one time science was more republican...No matter how true something maybe because of this fact = republicans going crazy because they hate leftist....

Are you suggesting that Galileo was a Republican? Because that would just be silly. :eek:

Falcon Heavy | SpaceX

And that is just Space X. Private enterprise is getting into the picture. And all for the better. And the President has been encouraging this. And the GOP doesn't want anything to do with it. Just look at the posts here.

Remember, Republicans started NASA.

What changed?

You almost gotta laugh that the THEORY of global warming is based on faith. Look at it rationally when warmers expect their followers to disregard what their senses tell them when it's freaking cold and snows in May but to accept the savior, Al Gore's claim that it's really warm when it feels cold. Warmers don't even bother to argue, they just call the people who disagree with them "deniers".

Falcon Heavy | SpaceX

And that is just Space X. Private enterprise is getting into the picture. And all for the better. And the President has been encouraging this. And the GOP doesn't want anything to do with it. Just look at the posts here.

Yeah, Obama and the Private sector go together like Manmade Global Warming and Lab experiments

Hilarious.

When did people make scientist G-ds and we need to bow to them

like they have NEVER been wrong before...

lets see, they said eggs was bad then changed their minds
they said, coffee was bad then changed their minds
they are humans, not frikken G-d who makes mistakes just like all you who worships them

I think we are seeing the insides of a insane person

who would think up something such as this thread?

sad

Pop "scientist" Carl Sagan said that the world would undergo a nuclear winter if Saddam lit off the oil fields in the 1st Gulf War. Saddam did and the fires lasted about six months and the world barely burped. "Scientists" are guilty of introducing invasive species all over the world. They introduced the "cane toad" to Australia in the 40's to combat some insect infestation and the toads ate everything else and their venom killed domestic species. Even when the "scientists" realized their little experiment didn't work they failed to eradicate their mistake until the toads bred and spread. The "jumping carp" were introduced to combat some sort of perceived pollution and look at them now. Government scientists created LSD and experimented on unknowing Soldiers and.... to quote the late congressman Sonny Bono, "the beat goes on".

Forum List

Back