Dem Congresswoman: Moon is Made Up of Mostly Gasses Like the Sun

Cuz science.

Same folks who warn us about manmade climate change while buying beachfront mansions. And not being able to define what a woman is.

oh yea. we all believe that the moon is made of green cheese and that no one has ever been their and those rocks are really from venus.

lee represents her didtrict as well as taylor represents hers.

Saw the headline and before clicking thought "I bet this is some dumbass diversity hire nword"

Clicked on the thread and watched the video.

Was not wrong in my assumption.

A bloated gas bag darkening the heavens, indeed!

Screen Shot 2024-04-10 at 8.21.30 AM.png

Cuz science.

Same folks who warn us about manmade climate change while buying beachfront mansions. And not being able to define what a woman is.

What we have here is an example of the failure of our educational system. How can a person graduate from Yale and beleive the moon is mostly gas? Plus she graduated in 1972. Supposedly colleges were better back then.

Snip

Born in Queens, New York, Jackson Lee graduated from Yale University in 1972 and the University of Virginia School of Law in 1975.

What we have here is an example of the failure of our educational system. How can a person graduate from Yale and beleive the moon is mostly gas? Plus she graduated in 1972. Supposedly colleges were better back then.

Snip

Born in Queens, New York, Jackson Lee graduated from Yale University in 1972 and the University of Virginia School of Law in 1975.

I thought African Americans were discriminated against back then, guess that wasn't the case. Just as it isn't now.

Snip

Trump was also born in Queens. Maybe they are all dumb as hell.

I thought African Americans were discriminated against back then, guess that wasn't the case. Just as it isn't now.
Perhaps Jackson Lee is just suffering from early dementia.

Perhaps Jackson Lee is just suffering from early dementia.

The lightning there is peculiar; it is so convincing, that when it strikes a thing it doesn't leave enough of that thing behind for you to tell whether--Well, you'd think it was something valuable, and a Congressman had been there.
- Mark Twain's Speeches, "The Weather"

It is the foreign element that commits our crimes. There is no native criminal class except Congress.
- More Maxims of Mark, Merle Johnson, 1927

Whiskey is carried into committee rooms in demijohns and carried out in demagogues.
- Notebook, 1868

...I never can think of Judas Iscariot without losing my temper. To my mind Judas Iscariot was nothing but a low, mean, premature, Congressman.
- "Foster's Case," New York Tribune, 10 March 1873

I don't know which one is dumber? ... :dunno:
Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee who said the moon is mostly composed of gases.
or
Congressman Hank Johnson who was worried about the island of Guam capsizing.
How can people vote for these nitwits to represent us? ... :cuckoo:

I don't know which one is dumber? ... :dunno:
Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee who said the moon is mostly composed of gases.
or
Congressman Hank Johnson who was worried about the island of Guam capsizing.
How can people vote for these nitwits to represent us? ... :cuckoo:

Read what Mark Twain said about government.

There is no denying the educational level of black women. One believes the moon is made of gasses. Another one doesn't know what a woman is. This is the best of black intelligence.

Everyone knows that the moon is a hollow alien space station.

Rejecting science and expertise, as the president urges, has become a reflection of loyalty, analysts say
Is the pandemic the most important election issue this year? That depends on whom you ask.

Those who say that it is tend to favor overwhelmingly (82 percent) Joseph R. Biden, the Democratic Party nominee, yet only 24 percent of Trump supporters call it a very important factor, a sharp decline since August, according to a recent Pew Research Center poll.

Forum List

Back