I think it's criminal what Microsoft has done to it's XP users.

beagle9

Diamond Member
Nov 28, 2011
I have three computers that work outstandingly good, but Microsoft the MONOPOLY has rendered them obselete now ? Will anyone step in and create a streamlined OS (operating system) that would work with all computer systems and their Inet browsers, because the market place is wide open at this point to fill that vaccum I think ?

Check this out, I re-loaded these computers with their original operating disk that I purchased with the systems when new, and now Microsoft is prompting me to register the software since the reload, and if I don't they will stop me from using it ? Now how do they stop me from using something that I purchased, and that belongs to me because I purchased it and it came with my computer ? I have long since lost the activation numbers for these disk that came with these computers, so where do I find that information now ? It's saying that I have 30 days or I will be stopped from using the software. Isn't the software code on the side of the computer (tag) maybe ? I'll check it out.

Then windows update won't work anymore, and that is ashame really, because how hard would it be for them to still update all the systems together, and as they are being used by their long time customers ?

Purchased Norton Anti-Virus software, but when reloaded the computer, it's saying that I have used up my downloads for reloading the product, but wait I am supposed to be good for a year. Now how is it that they want me to buy more downloads, and this when I have paid up for a year ? Do they think that comps don't crash and have to be reloaded occassionally ?

This stuff is outright criminal what goes on now in it all if you ask me. :cuckoo:

I'm on my daughters lap top now, because I have three desk top systems that are awaiting OS salvation to come.

Forum List

Back