What kind of vehicle do you drive?

I don't own a car but this is the last model car I drove.
fiat-500-old.jpg

That a Fiat 500? ROFL!
Si, una cinquecento!

ObamaCar! From Government Motors!!!
obamobile.jpg

Incredibly "green," this car runs on hot air and broken promises. It has three wheels that speed the vehicle through tight left turns. It comes complete with two Teleprompters programmed to help the occupants talk their way out of any violations.

Built by union labor with full benefits, it's base price is only $83,000, but low government financing is available for any payment requested.

Subsidized insurance available!

Loan guarantees and special payment plans for "Undocumented workers."

Non- union American citizens must pay full price of course, plus all taxes.

The transparent canopy reveals the smiles still on the faces of all the happy Librul owners.

[youtube]rAqPMJFaEdY[/youtube]

Last edited:
quoting yourself to prove your narcissistic.....well done....
To answer your idiotic assertion, actually. With the least effort.

you are a narcissist.....not that there is anything wrong with that....
Actually, no there isn't. BUT..... The moron with the vanity plates, bragging about their $400 a month Rav 4 and knocking a paid off truck, is alot more of one.

In fact, they're an insecure, infantile narcissist.

Yeah.... Let's see a picture of yours with you in it. Probably never will..... Likely because you're lying about yours. Put up or shut up.

My Rav? I posted a pic of it when I first got it in Dec. I suppose if you need clarification on that, you can get it from probably half the people here, or you can go search out the pics yourself...

I'm not sure why you care, but hey. It's black, and my plates say a variation of "MOVEIT" Same plates as my Alero had.. So whatever "proof" you're looking for that I drive the vehicle I say I drive, it's all right here somewhere on this board.
Yeah..... That's alot less trouble than you just posting it again. Put up or shut up.

How much are the payments again? And for what, five years?

Do tell.

you know, i try to hold myself to certain standards regarding language and words that i feel are inappropriate for public discourse.

having said that, and with apologies extended in advance to those who will be offended, you're a whiny ****, aren't you?

My Rav? I posted a pic of it when I first got it in Dec. I suppose if you need clarification on that, you can get it from probably half the people here, or you can go search out the pics yourself...

I'm not sure why you care, but hey. It's black, and my plates say a variation of "MOVEIT" Same plates as my Alero had.. So whatever "proof" you're looking for that I drive the vehicle I say I drive, it's all right here somewhere on this board.
Yeah..... That's alot less trouble than you just posting it again. Put up or shut up.

Do tell.

you know, i try to hold myself to certain standards regarding language and words that i feel are inappropriate for public discourse.

having said that, and with apologies extended in advance to those who will be offended, you're a whiny ****, aren't you?
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Never confuse a cat batting a rat around with whining.

For whining, you need only look at Dis' posts in this thread.

And paying $400 a month for a piece of shit rice grinder, like a dumbass slave, is nothing to be proud of.

Last edited:

Do tell.

Excellent question, though I would have used the term "yammering twat", as I find it to be, in general, less offensive to a greater proportion of the populace.

Do tell.

And paying $400 a month for a piece of shit rice grinder, like a dumbass slave, is nothing to be proud of.

i stand by my previous statement.

the only whining i see here is yours, although you seem to have added lying and/or strawman crafts to your admittedly thin resume.

piss off.

the only whining i see here is yours, although you seem to have added lying and/or strawman crafts to your admittedly thin resume.

piss off.
Boo hoo!

I wasn't in here knocking anyone's vehicles, until the idiot stick with the $400 a month, vanity plate rice grinder started knocking mine.

You don't have to like it. And you can stop whining about it, if you want. I don't really care which.

piss off.
Boo hoo!

I wasn't in here knocking anyone's vehicles, until the idiot stick with the $400 a month, vanity plate rice grinder started knocking mine.

You don't have to like it. And you can stop whining about it, if you want. I don't really care which.

when i said piss off, did i stutter?

piss off.
Boo hoo!

Is the 'rice grinder' a Rav 4? If so, they're pretty damn cool. My wife loves hers.

piss off.
Boo hoo!

I took it for exactly what it was.

Obviously.

Midnight, I have a question for you:

I drive a 2006 RAV4 which I pay $350 a month for.

Am I:

1) Stupid

2) Dumb

3) A Blonde

piss off.
Boo hoo!

Is the 'rice grinder' a Rav 4? If so, they're pretty damn cool. My wife loves hers.
I am sure she does. And someone sure loves the payments too.

I happen to love my truck. It's given me 11 years of great service, not so much as a flat tire. Good gas mileage. It's still got good book value, hasn't a dent or a scratch on it, no rust, nothing. And NO payments.

Boo hoo!

Obviously.

are you capable of answering a question directly, or is that awaiting your pending backbone implant?

Midnight, I have a question for you:

I drive a 2006 RAV4 which I pay $350 a month for.

Am I:

1) Stupid

2) Dumb

3) A Blonde
Neither.

Unnecessarily in debt.

And, you're not in here knocking other people's rides either.

Well, it was necessary for me to be in debt for a car, since I need a reliable one to drive the 50 mile round trip to my job, and tote my daughter around. And since I didn't have a spare $18,000 in the bank, getting a car loan was the only way for me to get a car.

Obviously.

are you capable of answering a question directly, or is that awaiting your pending backbone implant?
You did not "stutter" if that's possible in text. I took your statement as rhetorical. Therefore it's easily ignored, even laughed at.

If it's meant as something other than rhetorical, please let me know.

Forum List

Back