What kind of vehicle do you drive?

Me? '99 VW Cabrio Convertible

Wife? '98 Jeep Wrangler - Same one that the dogs are leaning out of in the AV.

Wouldn't sell either for 150% of what they are worth - but that doesn't mean they're not for sale...:D

-Joe

i've got a 99 cabrio, too. i get 35 on the highway avg. great car.

my wife has an 07 camry.

This badass 1997 Ford F-150 XLT pick-up.... Which by the way has never given me one problem, not even a flat tire... 130,000 miles and counting...

FUCKChevy!.jpg

"Badass" and "F150" in the same sentence? Really?

And here I thought you couldn't be funny and make me laugh...
When it's 2019 and your Rav 4 still runs this good, looks this good, and has given you NO problems. not even a flat tire, then you might have a point.

Mine's paid for by the way, has been since I bought it new. How much are your payments?

Sucker.

You seriously trying to imply that a Ford is going to outlive a Toyota? LMMFAO!

Who's the sucker?

"Badass" and "F150" in the same sentence? Really?

And here I thought you couldn't be funny and make me laugh...
When it's 2019 and your Rav 4 still runs this good, looks this good, and has given you NO problems. not even a flat tire, then you might have a point.

Mine's paid for by the way, has been since I bought it new. How much are your payments?

Sucker.

Who's the sucker?
Yeah, what are your payments, Cleopatra, O Queen of Denial?

This Ford has 11 years on it. Check back with me when your one year-old Rav 4 does.

Sucker.

Who's the sucker?

This Ford has 11 years on it. Check back with me when your one year-old Rav 4 does.

What do payments have to do with longevity of a car?

Seriously, you're getting weirder and weirder as time goes by...

Who's the sucker?

When you have had that rav 4 for 11 years, then you can talk about longevity. Right now, since your vehicle has only maybe a year on it, longevity isn't an issue. The unanswered question posed earlier about payments looms large, because you tried to avoid it. I pay ZERO for mine. It's free and clear. What do you pay for yours and what will the final tally be in 10 years?

Sycophant.

When you have had that rav 4 for 11 years, then you can talk about longevity. Right now, since your vehicle has only maybe a year on it, longevity isn't an issue. The unanswered question posed earlier about payments looms large, because you tried to avoid it. I pay ZERO for mine. It's free and clear. What do you pay for yours and what will the final tally be in 10 years?

Sycophant.

Well, given I don't have any interest charges, my guess is I'll have paid the cost of the car when all is said and done..

I still fail to see what that has to do with the life of a Toyota vs. the life of a F.O.R.D.

Sycophant.

Well, given I don't have any interest charges, my guess is I'll have paid the cost of the car when all is said and done..

I still fail to see what that has to do with the life of a Toyota vs. the life of a F.O.R.D.
:yawn:

Deflection, the best hope for the weak mind.

Forum List

Back