What kind of vehicle do you drive?

Somebody has to drive it.
7581d1246409165-what-kind-of-vehicle-do-you-drive-weinermobile.jpg

That explains so much... :rolleyes:

-Joe

Even if he was driving this:

Lamborghini%20Murcielago%201%20-%20800x600.jpg

...he still be the board wiener.

Yer just jealous because everybody loves me.

My Rav? I posted a pic of it when I first got it in Dec. I suppose if you need clarification on that, you can get it from probably half the people here, or you can go search out the pics yourself...

I'm not sure why you care, but hey. It's black, and my plates say a variation of "MOVEIT" Same plates as my Alero had.. So whatever "proof" you're looking for that I drive the vehicle I say I drive, it's all right here somewhere on this board.
Yeah..... That's alot less trouble than you just posting it again. Put up or shut up.

How much are the payments again? And for what, five years?

Do tell.

Seriously dude? Why do you care?

Here.. Taken 5 mins ago.
Oh. Yeah that qualifies. I see you in it there.:lol::lol:

400 bucks a month? It sucks to be you and it's good to be, me!
Botoxi said:
You really seem to get off on letting us know how much money you have and what you can buy.

Most of us cannot do that. But instead you knock us?

There is a word for that: VAIN.
Wrong again, Boy Blunder! I bought the truck with cash, new, ELEVEN years ago. Almost twelve. And haven't needed or wanted another one.

It's the morons with NEW vehicles, making ridiculous payments like slaves, with their VANITY license plates... mocking those who are not in debt and have their vehicle paid off, who are vain.

Here.. Taken 5 mins ago.

Yer license plate is showing, now I know yer real address and name.

Yeah, I know.. It's also posted elsewhere here, but for some reason, MM thinks I'm lying about something.. So, those that DO know me, can vouch for what's posted, because they've seen it all before.

Note to other members, in Dis' post, MM refers to Midnight Marauder, not MountainMan.
Damn you Dis, and your ambiguous abbreviations.

Yeah..... That's alot less trouble than you just posting it again. Put up or shut up.

How much are the payments again? And for what, five years?

Do tell.

Here.. Taken 5 mins ago.

Botoxi said:
You really seem to get off on letting us know how much money you have and what you can buy.

Wrong again, Boy Blunder! I bought the truck with cash, new, ELEVEN years ago. Almost twelve. And haven't needed or wanted another one.

It's the morons with NEW vehicles, making ridiculous payments like slaves, mocking those who are not in debt and have their vehicle paid off, who are vain.

I'm not mocking you because you don't have a car payment. I'm mocking you because you called a girly truck a badass truck. You won't catch a man in one of those around here... Especially one of those overly short ones siting in their badass truck flipping off the world trying to look larger than they really are. :lol::lol:

Folks with new vehicles, paying that payment like a slave every month, look really stupid making fun of the guy with a paid off vehicle. It's really just that simple.

narcissistic...............
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1309010-post63.html

Yer license plate is showing, now I know yer real address and name.

Yeah, I know.. It's also posted elsewhere here, but for some reason, MM thinks I'm lying about something.. So, those that DO know me, can vouch for what's posted, because they've seen it all before.

Note to other members, in Dis' post, MM refers to Midnight Marauder, not MountainMan.
Damn you Dis, and your ambiguous abbreviations.

I think they got it... But I also don't think they care. :)

Here.. Taken 5 mins ago.

Botoxi said:

It's the morons with NEW vehicles, making ridiculous payments like slaves, mocking those who are not in debt and have their vehicle paid off, who are vain.

I'm not mocking you because you don't have a car payment. I'm mocking you because you called a girly truck a badass truck. You won't catch a man in one of those around here... Especially one of those overly short ones siting in their badass truck flipping off the world trying to look larger than they really are. :lol::lol:
It IS a badass truck. It can tow more than your rice grinder, can outrun it, can do rough terrain better, and WILL outlast it!

And it's STILL worth $6500 in Kelly's Blue Book!

Talk to me again in 2019, let's see how your Rav 4 holds up.

And you SURE as fuck won't catch any self-respecting MAN in a Rav 4!:lol::lol::lol:

I'm not mocking you because you don't have a car payment.
I never said you were mocking me. And you know that. Your natural tendency to LIE creeps in again.

I said, you are mocking my PAID OFF vehicle, like an idiot, while YOU are paying $400 a month for your new one, like an idiot slave!

I AM mocking idiots like you, who are paying $400 a month for a fucking vehicle, and are somehow proud of that.

400 bucks a month? It sucks to be you and it's good to be, me!Wrong again, Boy Blunder! I bought the truck with cash, new, ELEVEN years ago. Almost twelve. And haven't needed or wanted another one.

It IS a badass truck. It can tow more than your rice grinder, can outrun it, can do rough terrain better, and WILL outlast it!

And you SURE as fuck won't catch any self-respecting MAN in a Rav 4!:lol::lol::lol:

LMFAO! You really want to argue over what manufacturer holds their value best between Ford, and Toyota? LMMFAO!

Dude. You're tired. Go to sleep.

LMFAO! You really want to argue over what manufacturer holds their value best between Ford, and Toyota?
Of course not! That's the argument YOU want to have.

MY argument is, let's see your piece of shit rice grinder in ten more years, THEN compare notes. As I've said.

I don't own a car but this is the last model car I drove.
fiat-500-old.jpg

Last edited:
ObamaCar! From Government Motors!!!
obamobile.jpg

Incredibly "green," this car runs on hot air and broken promises. It has three wheels that speed the vehicle through tight left turns. It comes complete with two Teleprompters programmed to help the occupants talk their way out of any violations.

Built by union labor with full benefits, it's base price is only $83,000, but low government financing is available for any payment requested.

Subsidized insurance available!

Loan guarantees and special payment plans for "Undocumented workers."

Non- union American citizens must pay full price of course, plus all taxes.

The transparent canopy reveals the smiles still on the faces of all the happy Librul owners.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back