What kind of vehicle do you drive?

The problem with the auto industry today can be traced directly back to the second world war. If the US had not let the nips surrender, you could have nuked them back to the age of stone chopsticks and they would have never been able to attack you again with their small zipperhead cars that you bump your head in every time you roll over a pebble.

Ahhhh yes. A true 'Murkin...............idiots.
I s'pose you never drove or rode in a Lexus, Acura or Honda Accord LS ? I know. Them thar trailer payments, Moose lodge membership fees, and lot rent for the trailer hurt.

Al Gunn's not good enough for the Moose Lodge,,,don't insult it's members like that!

2002 Lexus IS300

78702.jpg

We call her "Patches." She's a white 1996 Buick Regal Custom with a blue cloth roof; one rear view mirror is white, the other one black, and if we painted the places the paint was peeling off her black she'd look like a cow.
:cool:

Last edited:
I drove it around l'Arc de la Triumph, no less. ;)

So you were the bitch that ran over my foot!
Was that you. Bob? I was aiming to put out that lit Gauloise you tossed on the pavement and must have inadvertently run over your foot as well. My apologies. Let me know if I can give you a lift anywhere while your foot heals.

Gotta warn you though, no smoking in my Cinquecento. :tongue:

Six months to the day since my last cigarette! I'm feeling pretty proud of myself.

I've been car-free for the past 6 months :) The main mode of transportation for me at this moment is public transportation (metro, train, bus) and my fixed-gear bikey (that I'm still too uncomfortable to ride around very often - I'm working on it though)... I love living in a place where one doesn't need a car... it's ... great :)

'96 Freightliner Classic XL, 500 Horsepower, 12.7 Detroit Turbo Diesel, 18 speed, twin screw 355 rears.

1.2 million miles​

Last edited:
I've been car-free for the past 6 months :) The main mode of transportation for me at this moment is public transportation (metro, train, bus) and my fixed-gear bikey (that I'm still too uncomfortable to ride around very often - I'm working on it though)... I love living in a place where one doesn't need a car... it's ... great :)

Yes, compounds are wonderful.

Myself, I prefer the wide open spaces, where a bicycle is great fun for exercise, but you need a horse or a car to actually get anywhere.

Forum List

Back