What kind of vehicle do you drive?

Somebody has to drive it.
7581d1246409165-what-kind-of-vehicle-do-you-drive-weinermobile.jpg

That explains so much... :rolleyes:

-Joe

The company has insurance on my wiener.

Is that comparable to your Hot Rod Lincoln? :eusa_whistle:

Yeah, what are your payments, Cleopatra, O Queen of Denial?

This Ford has 11 years on it. Check back with me when your one year-old Rav 4 does.

What do payments have to do with longevity of a car?

Seriously, you're getting weirder and weirder as time goes by...
When you have had that rav 4 for 11 years, then you can talk about longevity. Right now, since your vehicle has only maybe a year on it, longevity isn't an issue. The unanswered question posed earlier about payments looms large, because you tried to avoid it. I pay ZERO for mine. It's free and clear. What do you pay for yours and what will the final tally be in 10 years?

Sycophant.

One would assume that a 2008 vehicle would in general cost more than a 1998 vehicle.

It probably also costs her more to fill up the tank on her 1 year old vehicle then it cost for you to fill up your 1 year old vehicle.

That's no piece of shit.. That's prime steel and wheels right there. :eusa_whistle:
Yeah.... Let's see a picture of yours with you in it. Probably never will..... Likely because you're lying about yours. Put up or shut up.

My Rav? I posted a pic of it when I first got it in Dec. I suppose if you need clarification on that, you can get it from probably half the people here, or you can go search out the pics yourself...

I'm not sure why you care, but hey. It's black, and my plates say a variation of "MOVEIT" Same plates as my Alero had.. So whatever "proof" you're looking for that I drive the vehicle I say I drive, it's all right here somewhere on this board.

What do payments have to do with longevity of a car?

Seriously, you're getting weirder and weirder as time goes by...
When you have had that rav 4 for 11 years, then you can talk about longevity. Right now, since your vehicle has only maybe a year on it, longevity isn't an issue. The unanswered question posed earlier about payments looms large, because you tried to avoid it. I pay ZERO for mine. It's free and clear. What do you pay for yours and what will the final tally be in 10 years?

Sycophant.

One would assume that a 2008 vehicle would in general cost more than a 1998 vehicle.

It probably also costs her more to fill up the tank on her 1 year old vehicle then it cost for you to fill up your 1 year old vehicle.
Heh. I was merely talking about payments, of which I never had any. And mine is 11 years old, not one.

Folks with new vehicles, paying that payment like a slave every month, look really stupid making fun of the guy with a paid off vehicle. It's really just that simple.

The 1966 Plymouth Valiant mentioned earlier? Can't knock it. It's paid for! And you would look really stupid trying to knock it!

Same deal here.

That's no piece of shit.. That's prime steel and wheels right there. :eusa_whistle:
Yeah.... Let's see a picture of yours with you in it. Probably never will..... Likely because you're lying about yours. Put up or shut up.

My Rav? I posted a pic of it when I first got it in Dec. I suppose if you need clarification on that, you can get it from probably half the people here, or you can go search out the pics yourself...

I'm not sure why you care, but hey. It's black, and my plates say a variation of "MOVEIT" Same plates as my Alero had.. So whatever "proof" you're looking for that I drive the vehicle I say I drive, it's all right here somewhere on this board.
Yeah..... That's alot less trouble than you just posting it again. Put up or shut up.

How much are the payments again? And for what, five years?

Do tell.

Yeah..... That's alot less trouble than you just posting it again. Put up or shut up.

Do tell.

Seriously dude? Why do you care?

Here.. Taken 5 mins ago.

Attachments

• $rav4.jpg
    $rav4.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 60
  • $ravbill.jpg
    $ravbill.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 56
Folks with new vehicles, paying that payment like a slave every month, look really stupid making fun of the guy with a paid off vehicle. It's really just that simple.

You really seem to get off on letting us know how much money you have and what you can buy.

Most of us cannot do that. But instead you knock us?

There is a word for that: VAIN.

Do tell.

Here.. Taken 5 mins ago.

Yer license plate is showing, now I know yer real address and name.

You really seem to get off on letting us know how much money you have and what you can buy.

He's just mad because he called his F.O.R.D. F150 a badass vehicle. There's nothing "badass" about it.. Women drive those here just so it's easier to get their gardening stuff home..But there he sits in his flipping off the world. :eusa_whistle:

narcissistic...............

Do tell.

Here.. Taken 5 mins ago.

Yer license plate is showing, now I know yer real address and name.

Yeah, I know.. It's also posted elsewhere here, but for some reason, MM thinks I'm lying about something.. So, those that DO know me, can vouch for what's posted, because they've seen it all before.

Forum List

Back