What kind of idiot brings a BABY STROLLER into the passenger section of an airliner?

If I had a baby elephant, I'd try to bring it on as carry-on. I get a twitchy eye and a rash when I think of those bozos losing my shit.
A stroller is a must when you have young babes and kidlins ... I believe if I hadn't had a good stroller with all my brats, I'd of sold them to gypsies
Yup.

These assholes think that women are worthless, and their children shouldn't even exist. You're talking to the scummiest of the scumbags...men who fight hard for abortion.

Of course they're going to say "kick that bitch and her brats off, and nobody should lift a finger to help her. Kids should have been ripped apart in utero, or sometime after birth..meh."

You are obsessed and deranged. This thread has nothing to do with abortion and here you are with your vile filth. It was your buddy, Shoots Speeders who said she had no business trying to bring her stroller on the plane and all of the right wing assholes and racists jumped up to agree the woman was a crying loser who couldn't handlle her shit.

Now you're blaming abortion and liberals because a woman and her children were thrown off a plane.

You truly are too stupid to be just one person.
No, I'm saying that people who defend abortion will stand by and watch a woman with babies be abused.

And here you all are, arguing that everybody should do just that.

If I had a baby elephant, I'd try to bring it on as carry-on. I get a twitchy eye and a rash when I think of those bozos losing my shit.
A stroller is a must when you have young babes and kidlins ... I believe if I hadn't had a good stroller with all my brats, I'd of sold them to gypsies
Yup.

These assholes think that women are worthless, and their children shouldn't even exist. You're talking to the scummiest of the scumbags...men who fight hard for abortion.

Of course they're going to say "kick that bitch and her brats off, and nobody should lift a finger to help her. Kids should have been ripped apart in utero, or sometime after birth..meh."

You are obsessed and deranged. This thread has nothing to do with abortion and here you are with your vile filth. It was your buddy, Shoots Speeders who said she had no business trying to bring her stroller on the plane and all of the right wing assholes and racists jumped up to agree the woman was a crying loser who couldn't handlle her shit.

Now you're blaming abortion and liberals because a woman and her children were thrown off a plane.

Go bite butts bitch
Yup.

No, I'm saying that people who defend abortion will stand by and watch a woman with babies be abused.

And here you all are, arguing that everybody should do just that.

No, I'm not. I'm arguing against those who said she was an idiot, a crybaby, and stupid for bring her stroller.

There were two passengers who stood up for this woman and tried to get the airline attendant to treat her decently, and they were insulted and berated by the attendant who tried to bait those who objected to the attendant's treatment of the young mother.

That you would try to turn this whole sorry incident into an anti-abortion rant against liberals show what a stupid, one trick pony you are.

He should not have picked up the stroller and hit her in the head with it.

The stroller probably folded up and fit under a seat.

Oh my fucking god!

Do my eyes deceive me or did the self-described doctor/lawyer/dog washing drunk cat lover really post a humanoid-sounding opinion?

Tipsycatlover go ahead and reward yourself with an extra bottle of booze tonight. You earned it.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Wow, you would think that with the United controversy, all the other airlines would be watching themselves where the treatment of their passengers are concerned.

Holly

This was the passenger's fault. She was gonna leave the stroller in the aisle where someone would trip and break a leg or stow it overhead where it would fall down and brain somebody. Either way the airline gets sued for millions. AA was right to take it from her.

The flight attendant deserved to be sacked. He acted like a complete asshole.

So what about the mother.? Did she have a right to bring the baby stroller with her? THINK
She's packing two babies. As long as the stroller conforms to the carry on standards, which by all accounts, it did, then YEAH. She DOES.

She was having trouble because she had two kids in her arms. Thank you, anti-female, baby killing lefties who refuse to help a woman with kids get situated.

Actually, helping passengers get situated is the job of the flight attendants, not other passengers. And the guy that was SUPPOSED to help the woman did a pretty piss poor job of it.

Yeah, he tried to clobber the baby with it.

I wonder why koshergrl is okay with that...

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

I don't want your damn stroller clogging up the aisle and tripping people, you idiot. If you can't keep your belongings out of other people's way then don't fly.

Wouldnt you think they would have told her before boarding that she couldnt bring the stroller on board?
I know they do for carry on luggage.

They probably did and she figured she'd do it anyway. "I'm a woman and in the interests of fairness, i deserve special treatment." This was all her fault.

The media cartels are treating this incident like that doctor that got beat up by United. That was entirely different. The doc had paid for his ticket and done nothing wrong and they attacked him!! Here the passenger was clearly at fault for bringing the damn stroller.

Apparently *men* think that they are supposed to just sit there while she is mistreated and abused, and likewise don't think anybody else should help her, either.

Why can't you stupid women fight your own battles.?? You talk about equality but as soon as you have a problem you break down and cry and expect a man to step in and solve everything.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't want your damn stroller clogging up the aisle and tripping people, you idiot. If you can't keep your belongings out of other people's way then don't fly.

Tough shit. Life ain't all about what you do or don't want, sport

You sure are bent the fuck out of shape over some strangers stroller. How stupid do you act when you've got an actual problem?

[

There were two passengers who stood up for this woman and tried to get the airline attendant to treat her decently, .

How was this any of their business?. Why can't you stupid bimbos take care of yourself??

Apparently *men* think that they are supposed to just sit there while she is mistreated and abused, and likewise don't think anybody else should help her, either.

Why can't you stupid women fight your own battles.?? You talk about equality but as soon as you have a problem you break down and cry and expect a man to step in and solve everything.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can solve my problems a hell of a lot better than a melon head like you, dumbshit

Oh, shut up. Offering to help someone with their hands full is just common courtesy.

oh I would have bashed the jackass straight in the teeth. But thanks for verifying your misogynistic punk fag status.

The flight attendant deserved to be sacked. He acted like a complete asshole.

So what about the mother.? Did she have a right to bring the baby stroller with her? THINK
She's packing two babies. As long as the stroller conforms to the carry on standards, which by all accounts, it did, then YEAH. She DOES.

She was having trouble because she had two kids in her arms. Thank you, anti-female, baby killing lefties who refuse to help a woman with kids get situated.
Dumb bitch, the only one defending that stupid attendant here is a 'Conservative'. That attendant should have been helping her with the children, not attacking her. And it would have been pure enjoyment to watch if the fellow that stood up and told the bully off would have busted him up a little. Nah, make that a lot.

Forum List

Back