What kind of idiot brings a BABY STROLLER into the passenger section of an airliner?

If I had a baby elephant, I'd try to bring it on as carry-on. I get a twitchy eye and a rash when I think of those bozos losing my shit.
A stroller is a must when you have young babes and kidlins ... I believe if I hadn't had a good stroller with all my brats, I'd of sold them to gypsies
Yup.

These assholes think that women are worthless, and their children shouldn't even exist. You're talking to the scummiest of the scumbags...men who fight hard for abortion.

Of course they're going to say "kick that bitch and her brats off, and nobody should lift a finger to help her. Kids should have been ripped apart in utero, or sometime after birth..meh."

You are obsessed and deranged. This thread has nothing to do with abortion and here you are with your vile filth. It was your buddy, Shoots Speeders who said she had no business trying to bring her stroller on the plane and all of the right wing assholes and racists jumped up to agree the woman was a crying loser who couldn't handlle her shit.

Now you're blaming abortion and liberals because a woman and her children were thrown off a plane.

You truly are too stupid to be just one person.
No, I'm saying that people who defend abortion will stand by and watch a woman with babies be abused.

And here you all are, arguing that everybody should do just that.
Well now, you have gone completely over the line again. How do you know the political attitudes of the man that took on that attendant? You are such a partisan hack you cannot look at the world except through your political glasses. You are clearly mental, just like the orange clown.

If I had a baby elephant, I'd try to bring it on as carry-on. I get a twitchy eye and a rash when I think of those bozos losing my shit.
A stroller is a must when you have young babes and kidlins ... I believe if I hadn't had a good stroller with all my brats, I'd of sold them to gypsies

I don't want your damn stroller clogging up the aisle and tripping people, you idiot. If you can't keep your belongings out of other people's way then don't fly.
Well, fuck you. I don't want an asshole like you on the same plane as I am on. Perhaps you should go outside and cool off, at about 40,000 ft. LOL

Wouldnt you think they would have told her before boarding that she couldnt bring the stroller on board?
I know they do for carry on luggage.

They probably did and she figured she'd do it anyway. "I'm a woman and in the interests of fairness, i deserve special treatment." This was all her fault.

They're not going to let you bring it through the checkpoints.
Hell' the last time we went to the Bahamas they told us we couldnt bring my small cooler that had our snorkeling gear in,I had to buy a duffel that the airline sold me for a ridiculous price and had to basically toss the ice chest.

I promise you wont get past check in.

I don't want your damn stroller clogging up the aisle and tripping people, you idiot. If you can't keep your belongings out of other people's way then don't fly.

You're completely clueless. The FOLDING stroller is folded up and stowed in the overhead luggage compartment.

Have you ever flown, or do you just sit in your basement posting racist, misogynistic garbage all day?

Re this latest American Airlines customer flap. The brainless bimbo might as well have tried to bring an upright piano with her. The flight attendants were right to stop her.

And then the brainless bimbo stands there crying like women always do in a crisis while they wait for a man to step in and help them!!! That guy who threatened the attendant should be prosecuted.

American Airlines investigates after video shows mom in tears - CNN.com
What kind of idiot? I think its white, with blonde hair and has a pointed nose, type of idiot...ie mf's like you!!

Mods! Modsmodsmods!
Tigerred's being mean!

The flight attendant deserved to be sacked. He acted like a complete asshole.

So what about the mother.? Did she have a right to bring the baby stroller with her? THINK

Yes.

She did. Restricted items − Baggage − American Airlines

It isn't prohibited and is a common site at airports. I've seen at least one at the airport every time I've flown.

So in addition to your colossal ignorance on law, firearms, physics and physicists, we can add the information that you have apparently never been to an airport.

You do have a lot of really strong opinions. Based entirely on the fantasy that you have a clue.

What kind of idiot brings a BABY STROLLER into the passenger section of an airliner?

Any kind. Pick one.

Where the hell did she have to go using a stroller while on an airplane?

Maybe she had drugs stored inside the structure of the stroller and was freaking out over the dogs perhaps noticing? Who the hell knows what was going on in the flaccid mind of that melodramatic coccygodynia?

Any kind. Pick one.

Maybe she had drugs stored inside the structure of the stroller and was freaking out over the dogs perhaps noticing? Who the hell knows what was going on in the flaccid mind of that melodramatic coccygodynia?

wtf, you use a stroller to contain a small child while you are carrying another.

Any kind. Pick one.

What's wrong with bringing a stroller on board?

Traveling with children & while pregnant - Special assistance - American Airlines

Any kind. Pick one.

Enough said.

Re this latest American Airlines customer flap. The brainless bimbo might as well have tried to bring an upright piano with her. The flight attendants were right to stop her.

And then the brainless bimbo stands there crying like women always do in a crisis while they wait for a man to step in and help them!!! That guy who threatened the attendant should be prosecuted.

American Airlines investigates after video shows mom in tears - CNN.com

I agree. No airliner I've ever been on allowed baby strollers to clog up the only area people could walk in. I've never seen a baby stroller on an airliner.

To bad they fired an attendant instead of kicking that moron and her kid off the plane.

Forum List

Back