What kind of idiot brings a BABY STROLLER into the passenger section of an airliner?

The flight attendant deserved to be sacked. He acted like a complete asshole.

So what about the mother.? Did she have a right to bring the baby stroller with her? THINK
An early report of the incident I read somewhere said an attendant, not sure if gate or flight, had told her due to the collapsible nature of her particular stroller she'd be allowed to bring it aboard the plane. If in fact that's true I can cut her some slack for getting upset later.

No excuses though for that male attendant's performance. I'd can his ass immediately and fight it out with his union later.

So what about the mother.? Did she have a right to bring the baby stroller with her? THINK
An early report of the incident I read somewhere said an attendant, not sure if gate or flight, had told her due to the collapsible nature of her particular stroller she'd be allowed to bring it aboard the plane. If in fact that's true I can cut her some slack for getting upset later.

No excuses though for that male attendant's performance. I'd can his ass immediately and fight it out with his union later.
United has an online rule about strollers. According to their own written rules, passengers are permitted to bring a stroller on board free of charge. Their rule.

United has an online rule about strollers. According to their own written rules, passengers are permitted to bring a stroller on board free of charge. Their rule.

So you keep saying - and without any evidence.

Too bad AA caved in to this selfish bitch and gave her a free plane ride and vouchers for future use. This was her fault and the company should have said so. Corporate CEOs are such cowards.

Yes, she was told she could bring it because it folded down. And she was folding it down and looking for a place in the OVERHEAD storage bins when the crazed faggot attacked her because she wasn't moving fast enough, I guess.

It's a menace to the other passengers, you damn fool. Worse than guns if you ask me. THINK

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Yeah. I know I would definitely break out and brandish a stroller at any filthy home invaders I came across.
Cuz datum... stroller.
What a fart in the wind you are.
Thanks for the chuckle... incredulous as it was

This how SS envisions her stroller:
T9bh6JK.gif

:eek:

It's a menace to the other passengers, you damn fool. Worse than guns if you ask me. THINK
Well, no, it's not. You may think it is because you're crazy; but as the link shows, strollers can be allowed on the aircraft. And in fact, I'm hearing that the woman involved in this incident was told she could bring it on by another attendant.

What kind of idiot brings a BABY STROLLER into the passenger section of an airliner?

Any kind. Pick one.

Where the hell did she have to go using a stroller while on an airplane?

Maybe she had drugs stored inside the structure of the stroller and was freaking out over the dogs perhaps noticing? Who the hell knows what was going on in the flaccid mind of that melodramatic coccygodynia?
What's wrong with bringing a stroller on board?

Traveling with children & while pregnant - Special assistance - American Airlines
Traveling with children & while pregnant - Special assistance - American Airlines

Strollers

Each ticketed customer is allowed 1 stroller. Only small, collapsible and light strollers (up to 20lbs/9kgs) can be checked at the gate. Any stroller that weighs over 20lbs/9 kgs, is too large or is non−collapsible must be checked at the ticket counter.

Customers are allowed 1 stroller and 1 car seat per ticketed passenger. Both items may be checked at the ticket counter or one item can be checked at the gate and one at the counter. These items are checked at no charge, when traveling with a child or to adopt.

Well now, looks like that flight attendant was completely out of bounds.

Any kind. Pick one.

Maybe she had drugs stored inside the structure of the stroller and was freaking out over the dogs perhaps noticing? Who the hell knows what was going on in the flaccid mind of that melodramatic coccygodynia?

wtf, you use a stroller to contain a small child while you are carrying another.
Have you ever been on a commercial airplane?

Any kind. Pick one.

What's wrong with bringing a stroller on board?

No room for it in the passenger cabin.

Forum List

Back