Why don't liberals accept the fact that Obama is a traitor?

Although I did not vote for Obama, Pres Obama is a decent man in every manner...

Pres Trump is not...and has never been, a decent, honest, man...imho

All libturds are either knowingly engaged in the destruction of the country, or they're mindless zealots.

Although I did not vote for Obama, Pres Obama is a decent man in every manner...

You didn't vote for Obama? Wow. Who did you vote for? Romney?
I was very upset with the DNC and how they handled the primary...(very much like the very immature Bernie voters who could not vote for Hillary because they believed he was ''wronged'' I let my emotions rule, not my brain) I wrote in Hillary... :p

Any man who is anti-American is not decent.

Any man who is pro-Muslim is not decent.

Obama is all that, therefore he is not decent.

You know, I voted for Obama the first time.

To be honest, I still think it was the right decision.

America will be a better place when McCain is out of government, I can imagine how bad of a president he would have been.

Their definition of "traitior" is anyone following rule of law and protecting Americans.

They may as well be british loyalists still pissed about the Constitution. They jump on the coat tails of every enemy we've had since.

America will be a better place when McCain is out of government, I can imagine how bad of a president he would have been.

I didn't waste the effort to vote that year, Palin was the only good thing on the ticket IMO

Reported.

You're delusional. Liberals are no such things. Liberals didn't crash the stock market, twice, declare illegal wars, and lie to do it.

You're a moron. Libturds like Woodrow Wilson (besides being a legendary racist) got us involved in WW1 and tried to get us into an asinine "UN". FDR got us into WW2 and gave the worst despot in human history everything he wanted. Johnson got us into Vietnam while the democrooks undermined the effort because commies became kindred spirits by then. Then you parasites sided with the soviets against Reagan, now you sympathize with jihadist radicals.

You're just another vapid sycophant who should have been aborted.

Forum List

Back