What kind of idiot brings a BABY STROLLER into the passenger section of an airliner?

Featherlite and t he OP are completely out of line defending the steward.

You know I wasn't defending him, the guy was way out of line. Are strollers allowed as carry on? they are a lot stricter, pretty soon you'll have to leave one family member at the gate. lol

I've seen boogie boards, bicycles and a variety of other things carried on. The stroller broke down to specs, that's why she had it. Dumbass attendants didn't know it broke down and acted like baby killing, woman hating faggots.

bicycles?!? lol what airlines do you fly on.

I've seen boogie boards, bicycles and a variety of other things carried on. The stroller broke down to specs, that's why she had it. Dumbass attendants didn't know it broke down and acted like baby killing, woman hating faggots.

bicycles?!? lol what airlines do you fly on.

I was wondering that one myself. I've been a cyclist since 1986, and every time I wanted to take my bicycle with me, it had to be crated and checked into regular luggage.

At one time, I'd even considered buying a hard case for transporting my bike.

^ Mmm the 80s Those were the days for flying. They picked the girls worth looking at so didn't get bored watching the silly safety announcement. I've been on planes where the ladies got playful with it and there were cat-calls heh

We were flying back from grandfather's funeral and one of the stewardesses got on the PA and asked who was going to take her to dinner that night. We were flying into Las Vegas, where my wife was waiting to pick me and my sister up.

Forum List

Back