What Kind of Celebrity Would You Want To Be?

What Type Of Celebrity Would You Prefer To Be?

• Actor/Actress

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Athlete

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Musician/Singer

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Something Else (Please Specify)

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
I have had some good times as a musician but I always wanted to be a professional football player.
Every athelete wishes they were a great actor/singer. Every singer wishes they were a great actor/athelete and every actor wishes they were what they aren't.

People who do 2 or all three are amazing. Jlo, Steve Martin, who else did 2?

Has any athelete ever been a singer/actor? Maybe the rock?

I have had some good times as a musician but I always wanted to be a professional football player.

What position?

I've always wanted to be a linebacker and go after the QB.
When I played Madden with my kids, I loved being a LB!

I played WR in high school and dominated the full contact flag leagues after I graduated. I was the Randy Moss before there was one. I would get triple covered and still get open. It helped to have a bad ass QB that I had been playing with at Amarillo College where we all congregated before or after a Cowboy game. We had a connection and he could throw the football flat footed over 60 yards and I had the wheels. I was offered a partial scholarship to West Texas State but I didn't have the money it would take to buy my text books.

What position?

I played WR in high school and dominated the full contact flag leagues after I graduated. I was the Randy Moss before there was one. I would get triple covered and still get open. It helped to have a bad ass QB that I had been playing with at Amarillo College where we all congregated before or after a Cowboy game. We had a connection and he could throw the football flat footed over 60 yards and I had the wheels. I was offered a partial scholarship to West Texas State but I didn't have the money it would take to buy my text books.
This guy I played baseball with was drafted first round Boston redsocks. Pitcher threw over 100 mph. Goofing around he threw the football the entire length of the football field. Is that even possible? It's how I remember it. I was 9th grade and I'm 45 now. Long time ago

Every athelete wishes they were a great actor/singer. Every singer wishes they were a great actor/athelete and every actor wishes they were what they aren't.

Wayman Tisdale, Bernie Williams, among others have put out some music.

Athletes turned actors number in the hundreds, if not thousands

What position?

This guy I played baseball with was drafted first round Boston redsocks. Pitcher threw over 100 mph. Goofing around he threw the football the entire length of the football field. Is that even possible? It's how I remember it. I was 9th grade and I'm 45 now. Long time ago

Yeah, it's possible....Randall Cunningham could do that....

seems like some people get all the talent/looks/money etc!

seems like some people get all the talent/looks/money etc!

and then there are people like....

me

I think it might be fun to be a Talk Show Host - but only once a week, no way I could do that every day!

What position?

Yeah, it's possible....Randall Cunningham could do that....
Omg! I got it! Shaq. He raps and starred in shazam

Last edited:

What position?

After a year of college I realized I didn't need the books. Never used them. Just show up to every class and take notes.

Yea look at Brian Bosworth he was a mega super star actor lol....I seen him about a month ago in Greenville S.C.

Most of the stars that portrayed Tarzan were star athletes, several Olympic Gold medal winners.

a lot of Cirque du Soleil performers are former Olympic athletes.

Chuck Connors was a basketball/baseball player

Mike Connors (Mannix) was a baseball player

John Bernadino (General Hospital) was a baseball player

Strother Martin nearly made the Olympic diving team.

Most of the stars that portrayed Tarzan were star athletes, several Olympic Gold medal winners.

a lot of Cirque du Soleil performers are former Olympic athletes.

Chuck Connors was a basketball/baseball player

Mike Connors (Mannix) was a baseball player

John Bernadino (General Hospital) was a baseball player

Strother Martin nearly made the Olympic diving team.
But none of them hit the trifecta.

Paula Abdul came close but laker girl doesn't count as athelete.

Not a lot of women who can do all three. If they are an athlete do they sing and can they act?

What male athletes sing? I really think the rock and shaq are rare

Rich people are mostly stupid.

Put a high price tag on something and they think they need to have it.....

Rich people are mostly stupid.

Put a high price tag on something and they think they need to have it.....
Hey, don't be dissing my dream!
I can see it now, strolling along trying to be anonymous I get discovered. A crowd immediately forms, pleas of a mark on a napkin, something, anything to commemorate the occasion. Women throwing their panties at me. I could handle that.

Forum List

Back