What Kind of Celebrity Would You Want To Be?

What Type Of Celebrity Would You Prefer To Be?

• Actor/Actress

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Athlete

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Musician/Singer

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Something Else (Please Specify)

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
I have always wished I could sing.

So, probably a solo artist - preferably rock/pop.

Id like to be a famous scientist who cured Alzheimer's Lou Gehrig's disease aids and cancer.

If I had to pick one of your choices, assuming you mean good ones, I'd be a celebrity. Singers might not be good next year and athletes only get so many years.

Good singers are all fucked up in the head and die of drugs

Tom hanks, Beyonce or Tom Brady. They all got it good. But Beyonce and Brady work harder.

Look at the easy life of Nicholas cage

Sounds like to much of a pain in the ass, no thanks

I've thought that too. Never having privacy, everyone wanting a piece of you, etc.
But I would still love to have a great singing voice!

Id like to be a famous scientist who cured Alzheimer's Lou Gehrig's disease aids and cancer.

If I had to pick one of your choices, assuming you mean good ones, I'd be a celebrity. Singers might not be good next year and athletes only get so many years.

Good singers are all fucked up in the head and die of drugs

Tom hanks, Beyonce or Tom Brady. They all got it good. But Beyonce and Brady work harder.

Look at the easy life of Nicholas cage

Sometimes it's just a matter of interest.
I would not mind being an athlete. Tennis or golf preferably

I've thought that too. Never having privacy, everyone wanting a piece of you, etc.
I never understood why people like Dave Letterman worked for so long. Id have to love my job to keep doing it longer than I financially had to.

Same with athletes. They've been playing since Jr high. After I had millions it'd be hard to keep training and showing up to practicesw

I never understood why people like Dave Letterman worked for so long. Id have to love my job to keep doing it longer than I financially had to.

Same with athletes. They've been playing since Jr high. After I had millions it'd be hard to keep training and showing up to practicesw

Idk some one like Barry Sanders or Megatron I think retired to early but MJ and Muhammad ALI over stayed there playing time.

I was going to say musician and have women after me 24/7 but that's pretty much my life right now, and I'm not even famous

I would of ended up like Charlie Sheen .... always in frickin trouble with the booze and coke..lol

Most people (not just men) do cause they have other people offering them drugs etc. all the time...

Idk some one like Barry Sanders or Megatron I think retired to early but MJ and Muhammad ALI over stayed there playing time.

Ten years is a long time for a running back and the lions weren't going to be good. I would have liked to see Barry go to a good team that needed a running back and see him break records he let emmit Smith win.

Ten years is a long time for a running back and the lions weren't going to be good. I would have liked to see Barry go to a good team that needed a running back and see him break records he let emmit Smith win.

I always kind of thought Barry didn't want pass Peyton for some reason...

He was still the best back in the league when he retired if you ask me.

I have had some good times as a musician but I always wanted to be a professional football player.

What position?

I've always wanted to be a linebacker and go after the QB.
When I played Madden with my kids, I loved being a LB!

As good as he was, I saw a documentary and apparently he wasn't 100% passionate about the game...

Forum List

Back