Murder or die. Which would you do?

WinterBorn

Diamond Member
Nov 18, 2011
Atlanta
I'm not talking about self defense. I am talking about you having a choice of either murder an innocent or you will die.

Could you murder to stay alive?

I would not kill for the monster that would propose such a craven ultimatum. So, I would choose death.

Depends on who, but probably not. Then again, one doesn't know what they would do, I wouldn't think. Pretty intimidating scenario.. Once a man started thinking about his family....

Now...would the victim be an innocent...or someone who has committed murder? What is the victim profile you have to base your choice on? Or will that ruin the equation for the purpose of your question?

Die.

I believe that people who murder innocents, will live in Hell for an eternity.

And that is a long time.

:dunno:

Some aren't getting it.
If you are born in a third world country with your family. Raised with no education and very little to eat. And then the Man comes to town and gives you a choice. Become an Islamic terrorist or cooked slowly over an open flame. We'll give your family money if you fight for us. We'll give a years pay if you die for us. or you can wallow in filth as we kill you.

I'm not talking about self defense. I am talking about you having a choice of either murder an innocent or you will die.

Could you murder to stay alive?

No. It is against my religion.

Hard to see how.

4f7df8509a919a586569c4268c3a8ecf.jpg

I also would like to add...

I am not talking about war situations, combat ,etc.....those are different moral scenarios. If I am a soldier I will kill the enemy.

I am strictly talking about normal everyday life.

Forum List

Back