What Israel Has To Put Up With Day In Day Out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo, and you Radicals think Israel is going to have peace with this!
A Palestinian terrorist stabbed and injured nine Israelis, four of whom remain under serious condition, on Wednesday morning after boarding a Tel Aviv bus. Security camera footage obtained by Israel's Channel 10 shows the terrorist chasing after civilians running from the bus following the initial attack, stabbing a woman in the back, reports the Jerusalem Post.

Click here to watch the security footage.

Witnesses and police said the terrorist repeatedly stabbed the bus driver before attacking other passengers. Three Israel Prison Service officers driving behind the bus chased the terrorist through parking lots and alleyways before shooting him in the leg and arresting him.

Hamas Praises Tel Aviv Bus Stabbing Attack The Investigative Project on Terrorism

"GTP"
View attachment 37377 View attachment 37378

The solution is not an easy one. Somehow, someway Israel must find an incentive to offer the surrounding Arab countries to grant their Palestinians a right of return back to their native homelands. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

The Palestinians native homeland is Palestine. The Israeli's native homeland is Europe, where they came from.

The Palestinians native homeland is Palestine. The Israeli's native homeland is Europe, where they came from.
You're such a deluded moron. Over 40% of Israelis come from the ME. Either way, let Palestinians go to Palestine. I have no problem with that. Palestine under international law, which is the West Bank and Gaza.

BTW, most Americans come from Europe, so should they go back as well ?

I take Palestinians side. Their kids are shot at for merely throwing rocks at tanks,they are murdered in their homes at school etc..the terrorist regime in Israel doesn't care and if ANYONE dares mention it they are called anti semitic. Best solution is to erase Israel and its jewish residents from the face of the earth.

Since when does a Jew hating white supremacist trailer trash have any credibility over topics involving Israel?
Go back to stormfront where you belong white trash :D

I take Palestinians side. Their kids are shot at for merely throwing rocks at tanks,they are murdered in their homes at school etc..the terrorist regime in Israel doesn't care and if ANYONE dares mention it they are called anti semitic. Best solution is to erase Israel and its jewish residents from the face of the earth.

Since when does a Jew hating white supremacist trailer trash have any credibility over topics involving Israel?
Now Now jew boy...don't lose your composure. :)

Now Now jew boy...don't lose your composure. :)

Losing composure? How did you come to that conclusion white trash...

You should be thanking me for suggesting you to go post at stormfront where white trash Nazi's like you are welcome.

Long Live Israel :cool:

The Israelis are the only true Palestinians as they can trace their ancestry on the land back 4,500 years. The arab muslims were not around more than 150 years.

You forget that the only Palestinians around before 1960 were the Jews, whether indigenous or invited they were called Palestinians in much the same way as they are now called Zionists.

The Israelis are the only true Palestinians as they can trace their ancestry on the land back 4,500 years. The arab muslims were not around more than 150 years.

You forget that the only Palestinians around before 1960 were the Jews, whether indigenous or invited they were called Palestinians in much the same way as they are now called Zionists.

So true. The Jews were among the indigenous Palestinians. Not a single land theiving Muslim Palestinian squatter around back then. I wonder if Mecca might be a nice place for a Palestinian State?

And that statement is not anti-semetic, right? Yeah, right. xxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by a moderator:
So, I'll ask it again. What if the "Palestinians" threw off their violent leadership, and formed their own independent state right where they are now forever swearing off violence?

Israel has been forced to reveal what Palestinians and other observers on the ground have known for a long time: that the blockade of Gaza is state policy intended to inflict collective punishment, not to bolster Israeli "security".

An Israeli human rights group has won a legal battle to compel the Israeli government to release three important documents. These outline state policy for permitting the transfer of goods into Gaza prior to the May 31 attack on the peace flotilla in which nine people were killed by Israeli forces. The group, Gisha - Legal Center for Freedom of Movement, is demanding Israeli transparency. Meanwhile, Israel refuses to release documents on the current version of blockade policy which was "eased" after international condemnation following the flotilla attack.

The released documents, whose existence Israel had denied for eighteen months, reveal that the state approved "a policy of deliberate reduction" of basic goods, including food and fuel, in the Gaza Strip. Gisha Director Sari Bashi explains:

"Instead of considering security concerns, on the one hand, and the rights and needs of civilians living in Gaza, on the other, Israel banned glucose for biscuits and the fuel needed for regular supply of electricity - paralyzing normal life in Gaza and impairing the moral character of the State of Israel. I am sorry to say that major elements of this policy are still in place." (Gisha: Legal Center for Freedom of Movement, 'Due to Gisha's Petition: Israel Reveals Documents related to the Gaza Closure Policy', October 21, 2010; Gisha Legal Center for Freedom of Movement)

As Saeed Bannoura of the International Middle East Media Center reports, the Israeli government imposed a deliberate policy:

"in which the dietary needs for the population of Gaza are chillingly calculated, and the amounts of food let in by the Israeli government measured to remain just enough to keep the population alive at a near-starvation level. This documents the statement made by a number of Israeli officials that they are 'putting the people of Gaza on a diet'." (Saeed Bannoura, 'Israeli government documents show deliberate policy to keep Gazans at near-starvation levels', International Middle East Media Center, November 6, 2010 21:32; Israeli Government Documents Show Deliberate Policy To Keep Gazans At Near-starvation Levels - International Middle East Media Center
Put The Palestinians On A Diet Information Clearing House ICH

Gaza on brink of implosion as aid cut-off starts to bite World news The Guardian
BBC News - Israel forced to release study on Gaza blockade

Israel has been forced to reveal what Palestinians and other observers on the ground have known for a long time: that the blockade of Gaza is state policy intended to inflict collective punishment, not to bolster Israeli "security".

An Israeli human rights group has won a legal battle to compel the Israeli government to release three important documents. These outline state policy for permitting the transfer of goods into Gaza prior to the May 31 attack on the peace flotilla in which nine people were killed by Israeli forces. The group, Gisha - Legal Center for Freedom of Movement, is demanding Israeli transparency. Meanwhile, Israel refuses to release documents on the current version of blockade policy which was "eased" after international condemnation following the flotilla attack.

The released documents, whose existence Israel had denied for eighteen months, reveal that the state approved "a policy of deliberate reduction" of basic goods, including food and fuel, in the Gaza Strip. Gisha Director Sari Bashi explains:

"Instead of considering security concerns, on the one hand, and the rights and needs of civilians living in Gaza, on the other, Israel banned glucose for biscuits and the fuel needed for regular supply of electricity - paralyzing normal life in Gaza and impairing the moral character of the State of Israel. I am sorry to say that major elements of this policy are still in place." (Gisha: Legal Center for Freedom of Movement, 'Due to Gisha's Petition: Israel Reveals Documents related to the Gaza Closure Policy', October 21, 2010; Gisha Legal Center for Freedom of Movement)

As Saeed Bannoura of the International Middle East Media Center reports, the Israeli government imposed a deliberate policy:

"in which the dietary needs for the population of Gaza are chillingly calculated, and the amounts of food let in by the Israeli government measured to remain just enough to keep the population alive at a near-starvation level. This documents the statement made by a number of Israeli officials that they are 'putting the people of Gaza on a diet'." (Saeed Bannoura, 'Israeli government documents show deliberate policy to keep Gazans at near-starvation levels', International Middle East Media Center, November 6, 2010 21:32; Israeli Government Documents Show Deliberate Policy To Keep Gazans At Near-starvation Levels - International Middle East Media Center
Put The Palestinians On A Diet Information Clearing House ICH

Gaza on brink of implosion as aid cut-off starts to bite World news The Guardian
BBC News - Israel forced to release study on Gaza blockade

It was not Israel that controlled the supply of food and other goods, but hamas

Gaza to end official 5-year boycott of Israeli goods The Times of Israel

Got a problem with supplies? take it up with hamas.

Israel has increased the electric and water to gaza in anticipation of the hamas shutting down the power plant. Hamas did not want to pay for fuel or services from the PA. There are between 450-500 trucks loaded with supplies that supply gaza every day from Israel. Around 50 of those are for UNRWA.

And that statement is not anti-semetic, right? Yeah, right. Go fuck yourself.
Nope Its anti Jew. :D Get it right israel firster.

So now you're going to change the definition of the term anti - semitism ?

The definition of anti - semitism is anti Jewish. I'm sure even a white trash Nazi troll like yourself could comprehend that :D

The definition of anti - semitism is anti Jewish. I'm sure even a white trash Nazi troll like yourself could comprehend that :D
Arabs are semites as well. I have a lot less reasons to dislike them. So again its ANTI JEW

Arabs are semites as well. I have a lot less reasons to dislike them. So again its ANTI JEW

do you like anyone that is not a WASP?

do you like anyone that is not a WASP?
I am not Anglo Saxon Protestant so...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back