Gaza Unable to Rebuild Civilian Housing

SAYIT

Diamond Member
Feb 26, 2012
Gazans have been living in "tent cities" since their "historic victory" over the IDF last year because 95% of the promised foreign aid has not materialized but Hamas's armed wing, the al-Qassam Brigades, evidently has not struggled financially:

Hamas commander says group rebuilding rocket arsenal - Yahoo News
Gaza City (Palestinian Territories) (AFP) - A senior Hamas military official said Monday his Palestinian Islamist group which controls Gaza is rebuilding its heavily depleted rocket arsenal in case of fresh conflict with Israel...
Hamas was "not looking for confrontation" with Israel, he said, quoted by Hamas-run news agency Al-Ray. "But we are making sure our forces are reinforced in case of a confrontation. We're continuing to make rockets."

Gazans have been living in "tent cities" since their "historic victory" over the IDF last year because 95% of the promised foreign aid has not materialized but Hamas's armed wing, the al-Qassam Brigades, evidently has not struggled financially:

Gaza City (Palestinian Territories) (AFP) - A senior Hamas military official said Monday his Palestinian Islamist group which controls Gaza is rebuilding its heavily depleted rocket arsenal in case of fresh conflict with Israel...
Hamas was "not looking for confrontation" with Israel, he said, quoted by Hamas-run news agency Al-Ray. "But we are making sure our forces are reinforced in case of a confrontation. We're continuing to make rockets."

Of course. This doesn't surprise me one bit. They don't care about their people or having a solution to their problems. They have been eaten up with hatred. If they ever become a "state," mark my words, they will be a thorn in the side of world.

They have had plenty of opportunities to do the right thing, to concentrate on their people and their territory, to improve themselves and their conditions, but they do not. They have gotten plenty of aid money and supplies, but they don't use them in the right way.

These people are just lazy as they don't want to organize and don't want to work. They want to kill jews.

Well, to be fair, I don't think they have many jobs, but I agree that their concentration is on hating Israel. The reason why they don't have jobs is because their leadership is terrible. If they could manage to use their aid money to rebuild their homes and buildings, that in turn would provide jobs for their people, but they don't give a care about the people. They are THAT hateful, and that is scary to think that hatred could be unleashed upon the world someday. Very destructive and very self destructive people, IMO.

Of course. This doesn't surprise me one bit. They don't care about their people or having a solution to their problems. They have been eaten up with hatred. If they ever become a "state," mark my words, they will be a thorn in the side of world.

They have had plenty of opportunities to do the right thing, to concentrate on their people and their territory, to improve themselves and their conditions, but they do not. They have gotten plenty of aid money and supplies, but they don't use them in the right way.
And we spend billions on war while our people live in the streets.

Do you have a point?

Do you have a point?

Yes, I made my point, and it makes a lot more sense than yours. We TRY to help our poor.

These people are just lazy as they don't want to organize and don't want to work. They want to kill jews.

Well, to be fair, I don't think they have many jobs, but I agree that their concentration is on hating Israel. The reason why they don't have jobs is because their leadership is terrible. If they could manage to use their aid money to rebuild their homes and buildings, that in turn would provide jobs for their people, but they don't give a care about the people. They are THAT hateful, and that is scary to think that hatred could be unleashed upon the world someday. Very destructive and very self destructive people, IMO.
They are so intent on demonizing Israel and fantasizing about Israel's demise they fail to realize their world is collapsing around them.

PA and Fatah demonization:
Israel worse than Islamic State terrorists
Change in PA demonization:

To: Israel is worse than Islamic State

Itamar Marcus and Nan Jacques Zilberdik

isis.jpg

[Al-Hayat Al-Jadida, Feb. 25, 2015]
The Palestinian Authority and Fatah have a long tradition of demonizing Jews and Israelis, as documented by Palestinian Media Watch. Both organizations employ a plethora oflibelsand lies to present Israelis as evil.

With the rise of Islamic State and the exposure of its atrocities, the PA and Fatah now have a new focus for their demonization. In the past the PA has often stated that Israel and Jews are worse than the Nazis, now they say that Israel is worse than the Islamic State. At times they add that Israel, with the US, even controls the Islamic State.

PA and Fatah demonization Israel worse than Islamic State terrorists - PMW Bulletins

They are so intent on demonizing Israel and fantasizing about Israel's demise they fail to realize their world is collapsing around them.

PA and Fatah demonization:
Israel worse than Islamic State terrorists
Change in PA demonization:
To: Israel is worse than Islamic State

Itamar Marcus and Nan Jacques Zilberdik

isis.jpg

[Al-Hayat Al-Jadida, Feb. 25, 2015]
The Palestinian Authority and Fatah have a long tradition of demonizing Jews and Israelis, as documented by Palestinian Media Watch. Both organizations employ a plethora oflibelsand lies to present Israelis as evil.

With the rise of Islamic State and the exposure of its atrocities, the PA and Fatah now have a new focus for their demonization. In the past the PA has often stated that Israel and Jews are worse than the Nazis, now they say that Israel is worse than the Islamic State. At times they add that Israel, with the US, even controls the Islamic State.

PA and Fatah demonization Israel worse than Islamic State terrorists - PMW Bulletins

Yup, that is their whole reason for existence apparently. The destruction of Israel is even mentioned in their charter.

Do you have a point?

They live on the streets of their own making the majority of the time. How many have been given homes and destroyed them in a few short months because they use drugs or are alcoholics and refuse all offers of treatment. Some people don't want help, others are beyond help and finally there are those desperate for help who are kept down by hamas

Wow. The only way the comments could be any less Christian on this thread is if the devil had written them.
How many Christians commented on this thread, Reverend?
Hopefully zero

Everything said in this thread is the truth. Sorry if you want to keep your PC blinders on and don't want to acknowledge the truth and instead want to make silly one line comments that don't mean anything. Can you negate any of the claims made?

Wow. The only way the comments could be any less Christian on this thread is if the devil had written them.

Ah ... now I get you. You want the world (or at least this board) to be more like your view of Christian, eh?
You fool no one, Bubba.

If they didn't use their money on making bombs and plotting terrorism maybe they would have those houses rebuilt.

If they didn't use their money on making bombs and plotting terrorism maybe they would have those houses rebuilt.

Exactly. They have no one to blame for their current situation except themselves, and it all stems from their hatred of . . . well everyone. Lol.

Ah ... now I get you. You want the world (or at least this board) to be more like your view of Christian, eh?
You fool no one, Bubba.

The left only says such things when they have no coherent argument. :)

Indeed, every gov't must balance the "guns or butter" equation as they see fit. We see how Hamas sees fit.

Exactly. They have no one to blame for their current situation except themselves, and it all stems from their hatred of . . . well everyone. Lol.

The Palestinians get ALOT of aid money from around the world, the thing is their priority is to kill Jews, not rebuilding their own infrastructure.

Indeed, every gov't must balance the "guns or butter" equation as they see fit. We see how Hamas sees fit.

The Palestinians get ALOT of aid money from around the world, the thing is their priority is to kill Jews, not rebuilding their own infrastructure.

I think it's pretty clear what the Palestinians are all about and it isn't helping and caring for their own people.

Forum List

Back