What Israel Has To Put Up With Day In Day Out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I take Palestinians side. Their kids are shot at for merely throwing rocks at tanks,they are murdered in their homes at school etc..the terrorist regime in Israel doesn't care and if ANYONE dares mention it they are called anti semitic. Best solution is to erase Israel and its jewish residents from the face of the earth.

They should have never given Jews Palestine. I liked Hitlers idea better. Send them to Madagascar.

The Jews drove the British out. ANd they didn't give the Jews all of Palestine, they gave them a portion of the land in which they were the majority.
It was because of the Brits that the Jewish population multiplied by something like 8 times in the area over the few decades they were there.
Multiplied by eight times? I think you are grossly exaggerating, but even if you are not - so what? The fact is they were a majority in the land allotted to them. And they drove the British out. Why shouldn't they have they're own country? Because the world, in particular the Arabs, are intolerant towards them? Sorry not a good reasoN.
I'm not exaggerating look it up. Before the British Mandate there were 600,000 Muslims and 80,000 Jews in Israel/Palestine. At the end of the mandate there were 550,000 Jews and 1,060,000 muslims. By 1967 there were 2,400,000 Jews and only 290,000 Muslims in Israel/Palestine.

Should they have their own country? Sure why not. But the price for it is really really high if they want to keep it a strictly Jewish country and frankly I would like for America to stop footing the bill.

Israel is not strictly a Jewish country. I can understand you not wanting to foot the bill anymore, although personally I'm proud of the contributions we make. But do you feel the same about all the Muslim countries we finiance?
Yes. I wish that we had zero interests in the middle east.

And Israel may not be strictly Jewish, but it is most certainly Jewish. The Law of Return says if you are Jewish and you want to be a citizen of the land you hold most sacred, all you have to do is ask. That's not the case for Christians, who seem to not be bothered by it, and Muslims, who view it as their land. Israel will even pay Jews to move there.

I take Palestinians side. Their kids are shot at for merely throwing rocks at tanks,they are murdered in their homes at school etc..the terrorist regime in Israel doesn't care and if ANYONE dares mention it they are called anti semitic. Best solution is to erase Israel and its jewish residents from the face of the earth.

Odium = Idiot

My thoughts and prayers go out to those killed and wounded by the savage who attacked the defenseless on the bus...........

To the men who shot the savage in the leg................

Aim higher next time.

The Jews drove the British out. ANd they didn't give the Jews all of Palestine, they gave them a portion of the land in which they were the majority.
It was because of the Brits that the Jewish population multiplied by something like 8 times in the area over the few decades they were there.
Multiplied by eight times? I think you are grossly exaggerating, but even if you are not - so what? The fact is they were a majority in the land allotted to them. And they drove the British out. Why shouldn't they have they're own country? Because the world, in particular the Arabs, are intolerant towards them? Sorry not a good reasoN.
I'm not exaggerating look it up. Before the British Mandate there were 600,000 Muslims and 80,000 Jews in Israel/Palestine. At the end of the mandate there were 550,000 Jews and 1,060,000 muslims. By 1967 there were 2,400,000 Jews and only 290,000 Muslims in Israel/Palestine.

Should they have their own country? Sure why not. But the price for it is really really high if they want to keep it a strictly Jewish country and frankly I would like for America to stop footing the bill.

Israel is not strictly a Jewish country. I can understand you not wanting to foot the bill anymore, although personally I'm proud of the contributions we make. But do you feel the same about all the Muslim countries we finiance?

And Israel may not be strictly Jewish, but it is most certainly Jewish. The Law of Return says if you are Jewish and you want to be a citizen of the land you hold most sacred, all you have to do is ask. That's not the case for Christians, who seem to not be bothered by it, and Muslims, who view it as their land. Israel will even pay Jews to move there.

As far as I concerned their country's immigration policy is their business. The fact is Israel is not strictly a Jewish state - any way you look at it.

I believe you that you want to cut everyone off. The problem is that all I hear from the left is cut Israel off. Hmmmm. And let's be honest it's not even a lot money that we give them.

As far as I concerned their country's immigration policy is their business. The fact is Israel is not strictly a Jewish state - any way you look at it.

I believe you that you want to cut everyone off. The problem is that all I hear from the left is cut Israel off. Hmmmm. And let's be honest it's not even a lot money that we give them.
It's our refusal to criticize them I'm more concerned with. Look at the clusterfuck they've created over there. It's been foreign policy disaster after disaster for decades. But they keep voting for more of the same and they've lost the world's sympathy because of it. And the settlements keep coming, and the people in Gaza remain trapped, and they demand UN intervention in Iran while refusing to let the UN look at it's own nuclear capabilities...

It's our refusal to criticize them I'm more concerned with. Look at the clusterfuck they've created over there. It's been foreign policy disaster after disaster for decades. But they keep voting for more of the same and they've lost the world's sympathy because of it. And the settlements keep coming, and the people in Gaza remain trapped, and they demand UN intervention in Iran while refusing to let the UN look at it's own nuclear capabilities...

The Obozo administration has been critical of Israel, the whole world has been critical of Israel. If there's on thing Israel has it's critics. Regardless of criticism or sympathy or lack thereof they are going to continue to do to survive and thrive. The people in Gaza live shitty lives because of their own doing. As far as nukes - Israel is a Western democracy that embodies freedom aka one of the good guys. Iran Is run by an apocalyptic regime that wants to wipe countries of the map. Are you really serious about that moral equivalence?

The Obozo administration has been critical of Israel, the whole world has been critical of Israel. If there's on thing Israel has it's critics. Regardless of criticism or sympathy or lack thereof they are going to continue to do to survive and thrive. The people in Gaza live shitty lives because of their own doing. As far as nukes - Israel is a Western democracy that embodies freedom aka one of the good guys. Iran Is run by an apocalyptic regime that wants to wipe countries of the map. Are you really serious about that moral equivalence?
I think if the world felt Israel truly wanted peace they'd all stand behind her. But they don't. And that's Israel's fault.

1407056769904_wps_15_SYDNEY_AUSTRALIA_AUGUST_0.jpg

I think if the world felt Israel truly wanted peace they'd all stand behind her. But they don't. And that's Israel's fault.

That's ridiculous, of course they want peace. All the Muslim propaganda in the world and it's still easy for anyone to see - the Jews are the civilized and the Arabs and Persians are the savages. Most people in the world are smart enough to know this - a lot of them don't care - they are anti Semites.

That's ridiculous, of course they want peace. All the Muslim propaganda in the world and it's still easy for anyone to see - the Jews are the civilized and the Arabs and Persians are the savages. Most people in the world are smart enough to know this - a lot of them don't care - they are anti Semites.
See that's exactly the thinking that keeps peace out of reach for Israel. And, for that matter, the Palestinians. Both sides think the same of each other. Israel, however, has all the power in the relationship. So the world sees 2 parties at war that are too stubborn to come to the table. They see their own people getting dragged into the mess and they get angry. And of the 2 sides it's Israel that has all the power and they're certainly not using it to make peace. Otherwise it could've happened 30, 20, 10 years ago.

The way I see it Israel has 2 options in the long run; eradicate Muslims from the West Bank and Gaza, or give up Israel being a Jewish state for Jewish people. I don't think Israeli's have the stomach for the latter option, but I won't sympathize with people whose religious convictions jeopardize everyone. Which is why I don't sympathize with Palestinians either.

The people of Gaza would be better off if Hamas, the Muslim Brotherhood, and etc were not there at all...........

If they would reject their views and version of the end game, they could have Peace and an end of the constant War..................they live in poverty because of these groups actions.................They use them as Human shields and let them live in squalor and claim to be for them....................

They are the problem...........and they would be better off if Israel just took the damned place and drove off the Radical elements there................

Israel has Muslim citizens............they are not abused and live in a much better place...................

Radical Islam is the problem...................

They spend millions to fire rockets and build tunnels, in their Fanatical effort to attack Israel and fulfill their Charter.............and why there will never be Peace there.

See that's exactly the thinking that keeps peace out of reach for Israel. And, for that matter, the Palestinians. Both sides think the same of each other. Israel, however, has all the power in the relationship. So the world sees 2 parties at war that are too stubborn to come to the table. They see their own people getting dragged into the mess and they get angry. And of the 2 sides it's Israel that has all the power and they're certainly not using it to make peace. Otherwise it could've happened 30, 20, 10 years ago.

The way I see it Israel has 2 options in the long run; eradicate Muslims from the West Bank and Gaza, or give up Israel being a Jewish state for Jewish people. I don't think Israeli's have the stomach for the latter option, but I won't sympathize with people whose religious convictions jeopardize everyone. Which is why I don't sympathize with Palestinians either.

I believe you're overthinking this. The conflict boils down to the Arabs want the Jews to die, and the Jews refuse to do it. That's why the conflict will never be over.

I believe you're overthinking this. The conflict boils down to the Arabs want the Jews to die, and the Jews refuse to do it. That's why the conflict will never be over.
I think you're underthinking it.

I think the creators of Israel would never have gone through with it back in '47 if they'd had any idea what a global shitstorm it would cause over the next 60 years.
Did you hear what Bibi said about a great period of time is but the "blink of an eye to a nation?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back