What Isael can do to save itself -?

for all you Zionists who post here please, please answer the following question:

Lev 19:34 KJV) But the stranger that dwelleth with you shall be unto you as one born among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God.

Where is the love--?

You are a core Zion show us an example of this love -?

:)- :eusa_drool:

Israel is recreated and strong. Israel will do what it needs to in order to survive. Our Samson tells us so. :thup:

What Israel can do is erase its existance from all maps and the Zions living there should move back to where they came from assuming they would be welcome. If not sneak across the US/Mexico border and become a Mexian.

:)- :cuckoo:

^^ That's your wish and fantasy. Something like the fantasy of the Palestinian Virtual State.

• Yet Israel is recreated = Fact
  • Yet Israel is strong = Fact (2nd strike capability)
  • Yet Israel will do what they need to in order to survive (as any country would) = Fact
  • Yet the Samson Option tells us that this is so = Fact

Just because Israel wants to make a fully negotiated peace with the entire Arabian Peninsula including the Arabs who call themselves Palestinians and allow a country to be created next to them does in no way mean that they are ready to lie down either.

Just because Israel wants to make a fully negotiated peace with the entire Arabian Peninsula including the Arabs who call themselves Palestinians and allow a country to be created next to them

The above is nothing but a lie. But that is what these cone heads are famous for

does in no way mean that they are ready to lie down either.

You don’t have to die, just move far, far away. My bet is Alaska would donate a glassier for your new homeland.

:)-

Yet Israel is created and real.
Palestine is a virtual state and not real.

You people are just as clueless as the Republicons trying to run for President of the USA. I cannot put it in a clearer way than just to say they are CRAZY

The first clear use of the term Palestine to refer to the region synonymous with that defined in modern times was in 5th century BC Ancient Greece. Herodotus wrote of a 'district of Syria, called Palaistinê" in The Histories, the first historical work clearly defining the region, which included the Judean mountains and the Jordan Rift Valley. Approximately a century later, Aristotle used a similar definition in Meteorology, writing "Again if, as is fabled, there is a lake in Palestine, such that if you bind a man or beast and throw it in it floats and does not sink, this would bear out what we have said. They say that this lake is so bitter and salt that no fish live in it and that if you soak clothes in it and shake them it cleans them," understood by scholars to be a reference to the Dead Sea. Later writers such as Polemon and Pausanias also used the term to refer to the same region. This usage was followed by Roman writers such as Ovid, Tibullus, Pomponius Mela, Pliny the Elder, Dio Chrysostom, Statius, Plutarch as well as Roman Judean writers Philo of Alexandria and Josephus. Other writers, such as Strabo, a prominent Roman-era geographer (although he wrote in Greek), referred to the region as Coele-Syria around 10-20 CE The term was first used to denote an official province in c.135 CE, when the Roman authorities, following the suppression of the Bar Kokhba Revolt, combined Iudaea Province with Galilee and other surrounding cities such as Ashkelon to form "Syria Palaestina" (Syria Palaestina)

Palestine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I know the above is a lot of words and some of the words are longer than five letters so please read it slowly and get your mom to help you desifer what the words above mean.

btw is there a reference to "Israel"--? HELL NO

Then take a bath and wash real good including your mouth and ears, ok :)- :cool:

Last edited:

You people are just as clueless as the Republicons trying to run for President of the USA. I cannot put it in a clearer way than just to say they are DUMB

The first clear use of the term Palestine to refer to the region synonymous with that defined in modern times was in 5th century BC Ancient Greece. Herodotus wrote of a 'district of Syria, called Palaistinê" in The Histories, the first historical work clearly defining the region, which included the Judean mountains and the Jordan Rift Valley. Approximately a century later, Aristotle used a similar definition in Meteorology, writing "Again if, as is fabled, there is a lake in Palestine, such that if you bind a man or beast and throw it in it floats and does not sink, this would bear out what we have said. They say that this lake is so bitter and salt that no fish live in it and that if you soak clothes in it and shake them it cleans them," understood by scholars to be a reference to the Dead Sea. Later writers such as Polemon and Pausanias also used the term to refer to the same region. This usage was followed by Roman writers such as Ovid, Tibullus, Pomponius Mela, Pliny the Elder, Dio Chrysostom, Statius, Plutarch as well as Roman Judean writers Philo of Alexandria and Josephus. Other writers, such as Strabo, a prominent Roman-era geographer (although he wrote in Greek), referred to the region as Coele-Syria around 10-20 CE The term was first used to denote an official province in c.135 CE, when the Roman authorities, following the suppression of the Bar Kokhba Revolt, combined Iudaea Province with Galilee and other surrounding cities such as Ashkelon to form "Syria Palaestina" (Syria Palaestina)

Palestine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I know the above is a lot of words and some of the words are longer than five letters so please read it slowly and get your mom to help you desifer what the words above mean.

btw is there a reference to "Israel"--? HELL NO

Then take a bath and wash real good including your mouth and ears, ok :)- :cool:

References to ghosts abound as well and in Wikipedia? :lmao:

Still, only some have said they have seen them.

Are you one of those too? :lol:

"References to ghosts abound as well and in Wikipedia? Still, only some have said they have seen them. Are you one of those too?"

My reference was not to a ghost it was to a real idiot using the handle Ropey hiding under a tent who I just found out lives in Canada. Now just stay there.

Last edited:
[My reference was not to a ghost it was to a real idiout using the handle

idiout?

tooldtocare puts the "u" in idiot.

Is that all you have to offer -? My guess is you just wanted to repost your animation of you slamming something against the wall while dressed up to look like some god which you ain’t. You need to go back to acting somewhere where they will provide your script cause you just don’t have what it takes to be human.

btw I did call my children over to the computer and showed them your animation and told them this is what a real idiot acts and looks like and then said if you see someone like this turn and walk away.

tooldtocare puts the "u" in idiot.

Is that all you have to offer -? My guess is you just wanted to repost your animation of you slamming something against the wall while dressed up to look like some god which you ain’t. You need to go back to acting somewhere where they will provide your script cause you just don’t have what it takes to be human.

btw I did call my children over to the computer and showed them your animation and told them this is what a real idiot acts and looks like and then said if you see someone like this turn and walk away.

Brilliant guess.

You must be a genius and shit.

Mostly shit.

OK, now we've got three virtual states in this thread.

Isael
Palestine
Tooldtothink

:thup:

Given his natural lack of wit or persuasiveness, why does tooldtothink even bother posting his stale trite tripe?

A clue about him/her/it is that when discussing Israel, the fucking mutt cannot even spell it correctly.

"Isael" doesn't even exist.

Tooldtothink is just a shithead.

Two virtual states?

What the hell was I thinking? :razz:

The problem is you were not thinking. And I am not sure you can. Please tell your handlers to do your thinking and just pretend they are you and you go back to sleep.

It's what I was thinking that was funny. I was thinking that the virtual state of Palestine is being argued by the virtual state of Tooldtothink.

Who created the OP about a virtual state called Isael.

:lmao:

Damn it, please tell me where the love is !!!!!!!!!!!

(Lev 19:34 KJV) But the stranger that dwelleth with you shall be unto you as one born among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God.

Where is the love--?

You are a core Zion show us an example of this love -? :eusa_pray:

Given his natural lack of wit or persuasiveness, why does tooldtothink even bother posting his stale trite tripe?

A clue about him/her/it is that when discussing Israel, the fucking mutt cannot even spell it correctly.

He's not quick, the lick. :lol:

Where is the love--?

But he's looking for love in all the wrong places. :lol:

Forum List

Back