What Isael can do to save itself -?

Warren Buffett...
If you go to the Middle East looking for oil, you don't need to stop in Israel. But, if you're looking for brains, for energy, for integrity, for imagination, it's the only stop you need to make"
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbX60Pktzsk]Warren Buffet on Israel - YouTube[/ame]

Wall Street Journal: Google to Launch Start-Up Incubator in Israel Google to Launch Start-up Incubator in Israel - Digits - WSJ

Google is setting up an “incubator” for technology start-ups in Israel, one of several ways the California-based Internet giant is trying to get an early look at innovations

Numerous technology giants including Yahoo, Microsoft, Cisco Systems, Intel, AT&T, and Hewlett-Packard also have offices or research centers in Israel.

Initially, Google’s incubator will host roughly 20 “pre-seed” start ups, or about 80 people, for a period of a few months, after which new companies will come into the incubator to replace them, and the project will be open to many types of start-ups but has an emphasis on open-source technologies.

Google’s move is “very significant,” said Shuly Galili, executive director of the California-Israel Chamber of Commerce. “Google will have more accessibility to the talent and the know-how and what’s going on in that community,” she said, adding that she expects more U.S. tech companies to make similar moves in the future.
Galili is involved in a new “accelerator” for Israeli startups called Upwest Labs that will be based in Silicon Valley, providing a chance for Israeli entrepreneurs to work on their projects and meet with investors and technology companies based in the U.S. Google is one of Upwest’s sponsors, she said.

Israel has long been known as a tech hub, sometimes called “start-up nation.” An Israeli company called PrimeSense is a key technology provider for Microsoft’s Kinect, a motion-activated video game system. Several years ago SanDisk bought Israel-based M-Systems, which made flash drives, for $1.5 billion. In the late 1990s, AOL bought an Israeli company that made ICQ, an instant-messaging service, for hundreds of millions of dollars.

“The Israeli developer community is hugely innovative and has the potential to create many more ground-breaking technological developments,” a Google spokeswoman said in a statement on Monday. “This project was initiated with a desire to encourage entrepreneurship and to provide support at exactly the stage when developers are often most in need of it. The technology incubator is part of Google’s efforts to strengthen its connections with the developer community,” the spokeswoman said.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJ1Q761ODbE]Google to set up startup incubator in Israel - YouTube[/ame]

Warren Buffett...
If you go to the Middle East looking for oil, you don't need to stop in Israel. But, if you're looking for brains, for energy, for integrity, for imagination, it's the only stop you need to make"
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbX60Pktzsk]Warren Buffet on Israel - YouTube[/ame]

Apple Israel, First Development Center Outside US[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yA4wnqRAuhI]Apple to set up Israel development center - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qH1mYikmYzo]Apple to Acquire Anobit? - YouTube[/ame]
Apple today confirmed earlier reports it has acquired Israel-based flash memory startup Anobit....which makes flash memory technology found in the iPhone, iPad, and MacBook Air.. The deal was reported to be worth $400 million to $500 million. Apple confirms Anobit acquisition | Apple - CNET News

Warren Buffett...” If you go to the Middle East looking for oil, you don't need to stop in Israel. But, if you're looking for brains, for energy, for integrity, for imagination, it's the only stop you need to make"
“

Now I read the script so give me my damn money !!!

lol :)-

When you took that picture of the camel did you kill the Muslim that owned it before or afterwards?

just curious :)-

Warren Buffett...

Intel Israel, Only Intel R&D Centers Outside US.
Intel Israel Designed the Pentium and Centrino Microprocessors That Power 90% Of The World's Computers

Located on Israel's Mediterranean coast, Haifa is home to Intel's Israel Development Center (IDC), as well as a sales and marketing support office. IDC was established in 1974 as Intel's first development center outside the United States. Multi-disciplinary teams at this center develop very large-scale integration (VLSI) components, VLSI CAD tools and software technologies. The pioneering 8088 processor, Intel® math coprocessors, the i860® XP processor, Ethernet communication chips, and cache and memory controllers are a few of the more than 50 products designed in IDC. IDC led the invention and development of the Intel® Pentium® processor with MMX™ technology, launched by Intel in early 1997, the Intel® Centrino™ Mobile Technology, launched in early 2003, and now develops Intel's future mobile microprocessors.

The IDC networking group develops advanced networking components enabling Intel and third parties to develop the most advanced PC connectivity solutions for LAN and broadband access. The CAD tool group develops logic and performance verification tools and more for Intel's chip designers, providing software tools for programming the most highly advanced processors. The software group develops software technologies and products.
Jobs at Intel - Israel, Haifa

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvjyF6bbwco]A tour of Intel IT's Data Center at Israel - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9dbvSsUqKI]INTEL IN ISRAEL - YouTube[/ame]

Israel hardly needs to "save Itself." With all the international corporations already represented & invested in Israel & more coming, Israel's long term future success is guranteed.

:lol:

then comes the puking :)-

Last edited:
One last passing note.

Who was Moses and the great exodus?

Moses was living in Egypt when he murders a man in the street. Before the Egyptians can catch this murderer he takes his followers and flees Egypt [ GREAT EXODUS ] and takes his people into Palestine where he creates an army of murderers, people just like himself and kills his way into fame.

:)-

One last passing note.

Who was Moses and the great exodus?

Moses was living in Egypt when he murders a man in the street. Before the Egyptians can catch this murderer he takes his followers and flees Egypt [ GREAT EXODUS ] and takes his people into Palestine where he creates an army of murderers, people just like himself and kills his way into fame.

You seem ignorant of the fact that Muslims believe that Moses was a prophet of Allah. But then again you seem to be ignorant of a great deal of things...

You post about Israel's money train but nothing about its efforts to foster peace in the Middle East. You would think these Zions believe money will guarantee their entrance into heaven.

Not likely, no not even close. But this guy :evil: loves ya

It is not my fault that folks missed the part where Moses murders this man in cold blood and then flees with his coherts. This part is never mentioned and in fact when I was a child, a student in a religious school no one mentioned it there either. But the truth is he was a Murderer.

Facts are facts are facts

It is not my fault that folks missed the part where Moses murders this man in cold blood and then flees with his coherts. This part is never mentioned and in fact when I was a child, a student in a religious school no one mentioned it there either. But the truth is he was a Murderer.

Facts are facts are facts

LOL ! Man ,you wouldn't know a fact if it were standing in front of you with a big glowing sign that says 'fact'.

You were caught in a lie, when you said that the Jewish people I posted about didn't live in Israel ... Facts didn't seem to bother you back then ...

And another thing ... Personally I don't really care about Moses ... but for the sake of the 'facts' that you love so much I think it's funny that you forgot to mention that Moses kills an Egyptian slaver to protect an abused man ... But like I said before ... you could not care less about facts...

I would like to debate you on the general Israel/Palestine topic but if you want to be Moses’ defender in court the charges are as follows:
[1] murders a man in the street
[2] flees the scene and takes his followers with him

If Moses was acting as a concerned citizen trying to protect a fellow Egyptian then why did he flee-?

And last but not least if he was witnessing a crime in the street why didn’t he go to the authorities and ask them for help instead of taking it upon himself and murders this man-?

When I was a child my first encounter with this portion of the bible was short and sweet with the bearded Moses leading his follow “slaves” out of Egypt where God helps Moses by drawing the Egyptians who were pursuing him. (because he murdered a man in the street)

Now present your defense and then I will post my rebuttal and then the jury will decide but I do reserve a response before final judgment

And I see Sunni Man liked this , not a big surprise , as where lies and deceit are , Sunni Man shortly follows ...
Yes, so I can watch first hand the blatant spin and absurd lies you zionist pukes try to fool everyone with. :cool:

url

It's easy to see.

Green = Muslims
Red = Jews

And I see Sunni Man liked this , not a big surprise , as where lies and deceit are , Sunni Man shortly follows ...
Yes, so I can watch first hand the blatant spin and absurd lies you zionist pukes try to fool everyone with. :cool:

url

It's easy to see.

Green = Muslims
Red = Jews

This map tells me that only 6 million Jews have 1.5 billion Moslems surrounded. Helps to keep all those Jihadists under close scrutiny.

I read this post on another thread, what do you say about it ?

“No, the thing they have in common is that they are all ignorant. Ethnicity/culture is utterly irrelevant.”

http://talk.notthetalk.com/discussion/listfrom/1409973

I concede your point. My point of view in this has been corrected and all I can say is thanks.

I do agree “Ethnicity/culture is utterly irrelevant.”

Only there is just one reservation that it’s commonality cannot be denied.

The “citizens” of Israel are all Jewish.

These Jewish folks spit on Christians and Muslims alike. For them they treat the both the same. When the Christian world community figures this out all hell is going to break out.

"Jerusalem's Dirty Little Secret"
October 22, 2004

It has been Jerusalem's dirty little secret for decades: Orthodox yeshiva students and other Jewish residents vandalizing churches and spitting on Christian clergyman as they walk along the narrow, ancient stone streets of the Old City.

Jerusalem's Dirty Little Secret

Can someone here explain this in a rational way or will you cone head respond with more innuendos, slang and mumbo jumbo instead?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back