What Isael can do to save itself -?

I would like to debate you on the general Israel/Palestine topic but if you want to be Moses’ defender in court the charges are as follows:
[1] murders a man in the street
[2] flees the scene and takes his followers with him

If Moses was acting as a concerned citizen trying to protect a fellow Egyptian then why did he flee-?

And last but not least if he was witnessing a crime in the street why didn’t he go to the authorities and ask them for help instead of taking it upon himself and murders this man-?

When I was a child my first encounter with this portion of the bible was short and sweet with the bearded Moses leading his follow “slaves” out of Egypt where God helps Moses by drawing the Egyptians who were pursuing him. (because he murdered a man in the street)

Now present your defense and then I will post my rebuttal and then the jury will decide but I do reserve a response before final judgment

:)-
LOL It's funny how you don't have nothing to say about you being caught in a lie ...

I would like to debate you on the general Israel/Palestine topic
Debate away ... so far you offered only hearsay without evidence and baseless accusations ...

If Moses was acting as a concerned citizen trying to protect a fellow Egyptian then why did he flee-?

And last but not least if he was witnessing a crime in the street why didn’t he go to the authorities and ask them for help instead of taking it upon himself and murders this man-?
Pardon my french , but are you retarded ?
You are talking as thought Ancient Egypt is Modern day USA ...
You think they had police , Justice system? Lawyers ? Basic human rights ?
Ancient Egypt was nothing like modern day USA, and Moses saved a Jewish slave , not an Egyptian...

In the Nazi regime if someone would kill a Nazi to save a Jew , you think It would be wise for this person to wait for the authorities ?
Or during the time blacks were slaves in America , you think if a black guy would kill a white guy to save a black guy , it would be wise to wait for the authorities ? Don't be absurd.

When I was a child my first encounter with this portion of the bible was short and sweet with the bearded Moses leading his follow “slaves” out of Egypt where God helps Moses by drawing the Egyptians who were pursuing him. (because he murdered a man in the street)
Well why is it my problem that you got the Disney version ?
Anyway you claim ,they were chasing him and thousands of his followers with an army because he murdered one man ? ... Indeed your logic is impeccable, you should be a detective. Pharaoh didn't care at all about all Egyptian firstborns killed by 'God' and the other 9 plagues of Egypt , indeed all he cared about was the one man Moses killed before Moses even met Pharaoh... Impeccable logic !

These Jewish folks spit on Christians and Muslims alike. For them they treat the both the same. When the Christian world community figures this out all hell is going to break out.

Israel treats Christians and Muslims equally because they are equally not Jews.

Your map is telling. In a period of thousands of years the Jewish population has bloomed to over 11 million while Christians and Muslims number in the billions.

What happened, and don’t tell me they invented the condom too ?

Ps should I be using this icon -? I know they be nice to look at but is it appropriate to the discussion ?

These Jewish folks spit on Christians and Muslims alike. For them they treat the both the same. When the Christian world community figures this out all hell is going to break out.

Israel treats Christians and Muslims equally because they are equal, but not Jews. I know you don't understand this because there's not much inclusion with Islam and yes, it's the Muslims in the arena who are attempting to dissolve Israel. Not Christians. You have only one wish. To superimpose a virtual (non real) state of the "Palestinian Partition Partial Portion" (the fully dissolved partition of Palestine, that is) over the real state of Israel.

url

Afghanistan 29,047,000 99.8 Muslim
Algeria 34,780,000 98.2 Muslim

List of countries by Muslim population - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And the world can see what happens to other beliefs and peoples when Islam takes an area over.

:eusa_shhh:

Israel says, "Thanks, but no thanks".

:cool:

Indeed,Israel treats Muslims and Christians equally just as it treats Jews ...

On the other hand :
In the voluminous commentaries on the Middle East today very little attention has been given to the sad fate of Christians in the Arab and Muslim countries. Even less attention has been paid to the contrast between the treatment of Christians in Israel and their treatment in Arab countries. In Israel Christians have religious freedom and their numbers have increased. In Arab countries the religious freedom of Christians is restricted and their number has been reduced because of harassment, fear, and persecution.
The Disquieting Treatment of Christians by the Palestinians | The Counter Jihad Report

But don't let facts get in the way of your lies ...

On the other hand :
In the voluminous commentaries on the Middle East today very little attention has been given to the sad fate of Christians in the Arab and Muslim countries. Even less attention has been paid to the contrast between the treatment of Christians in Israel and their treatment in Arab countries. In Israel Christians have religious freedom and their numbers have increased. In Arab countries the religious freedom of Christians is restricted and their number has been reduced because of harassment, fear, and persecution.
The Disquieting Treatment of Christians by the Palestinians | The Counter Jihad Report

The Counter Jihad Report? Good source.:lol::lol::lol:

Facts are facts are facts and changing the subject as you have tried to do changes nothing of what I said

Arafat was married to a Christian

You will not find one Jew married to a Christian

Rabbi David Rosen is a talented and respected rabbi, originally from the UK. Since in some circles it seems to be more encouraged to spit on Christian clergymen than build bridges (this week's events in the Old City), Rabbi Rosen is unpopular with Eskin and his ilk.

Rabbi David Rosen

It has been Jerusalem's dirty little secret for decades: Orthodox yeshiva students and other Jewish residents vandalizing churches and spitting on Christian clergyman as they walk along the narrow, ancient stone streets of the Old City.

Jerusalem's Dirty Little Secret

Christians say ultra-Orthodox Jewish students spit at them or at the ground when they pass. There have also been acts of vandalism against statues of the Virgin Mary.

Ultra-orthodox Jews 'must stop religious abuse' | World news | The Observer

You can not find one incident where Muslims spit on Christians but you can find countless incidents where Orthodox Jews spit on Christians.

They are wolves in sheep clothing!!! :evil:

^ Your links don't support your view. You put words in the mouth of Rabbi Rosen, show a link that says who he is and then post a revisionist link.

Jerusalem's Dirty Little Secret (hxxp://wxw.revisionisthistory.org/talmud1.html) :lmao:

:rofl:

Edit:

You know you're winning when the socks come flying in using the same syntax. :thup:

Last edited:
People this thread is an attempt to solve the Israel/Palestinian conflict. And since these Jews chose to call their new country “Israel” which is a biblical reference and then settle in Palestine claiming it is their eternal homeland they must also live up to or not God’s warning to them.

The Old Testament is actually a repeating cycle of God telling his chosen ones to obey his commandments, covenants and laws and if they do so he will treat them as a peculiar treasure above all people.

* (Exo 19:5 KJV) Now therefore if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant
, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people : for all the earth is mine:
* (Deu 7:6 KJV) For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself , above all people that are upon the face of the earth.
* (Deu 7:14 KJV) Thou shalt be blessed above all people : there shall not be male or female barren among you, or among your cattle.

The laws that God sets before them is mercy, forgiveness, kindness and understanding .,.,.,among other things.

* (Lev 19:33 KJV) And if a stranger sojourn with thee in your land, ye shall not vex him.
* (Deu 10:19 KJV) Love ye therefore the stranger: for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.
* (Lev 19:34 KJV) But the stranger that dwelleth with you shall be unto you as one born among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself ; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God.

But should they fail to do the above God spells out what will happen next

(Deu 28:37 KJV)
And thou shalt become an astonishment, a proverb, and a byword , among all nations whither the LORD shall lead thee.

Folks, we know what happened. They failed in a big way. Their impersonations of a richious people fell short, very short indeed and this is what happened to them. And you now know why.

Antisemitism
(also spelled anti-semitism or anti-Semitism) is suspicion of, hatred toward, or discrimination against Jews for reasons connected to their Jewish heritage. In a 2005 U.S. governmental report, antisemitism is defined as "hatred toward Jews—individually and as a group—that can be attributed to the Jewish religion and/or ethnicity."A person who holds such views is called an "antisemite".

Antisemitism may be manifested in many ways, ranging from expressions of hatred of or discrimination against individual Jews to organized violent attacks by mobs, or even state police, or military attacks on entire Jewish communities. Extreme instances of persecution include the pogroms which preceded the First Crusade in 1096, the expulsion from England in 1290, the massacres of Spanish Jews in 1391, the persecutions of the Spanish Inquisition, the expulsion from Spain in 1492, the expulsion from Portugal in 1497, various Russian pogroms, the Dreyfus Affair, and the Final Solution by Hitler's Germany and official Soviet anti-Jewish policies.

The only thing that surprises me is people not seeing this coming or the reasons for it. The blind leading the blind into a rat hole.

ps Does anyone know how these attitudes could be turned around and peace return to the Holly Lands -? btw I did not create the above I am just reporting it.

Tell me what is the solution- ?

The solution is for each soul (whether Jewish or not) to call upon the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Romans 10:13
For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

John 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

It's already foretold what will happen. And things are lining up for it to happen. Yes, Armageddon. Though I don't know how, when, or who the players are, but all hell is going to break lose on earth. Like never before seen.

We want to be on the right side. The only "right" side is Jesus Christ. Because He is the only way we are redeemed. We cannot redeem ourselves, in fact the liar, Satan, will try to make people believe we can. It's impossible, we all have fallen short, we all have sinned. Through Jesus Christ alone are we made righteous. His Word is clear.

And we only need to look around us to see where the "world" is heading.

Zechariah 14
1Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.

2For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

3Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.

4And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.

5And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the LORD my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.

6And it shall come to pass in that day, that the light shall not be clear, nor dark:

7But it shall be one day which shall be known to the LORD, not day, nor night: but it shall come to pass, that at evening time it shall be light.

8And it shall be in that day, that living waters shall go out from Jerusalem; half of them toward the former sea, and half of them toward the hinder sea: in summer and in winter shall it be.

The LORD is returning. When, I don't know. But Jerusalem is right smack dab in the middle of it all.

Then, we'll all, who trust in the LORD, will have the same KING. The KING of kings.

Last edited:
Marie888 posted “We cannot redeem ourselves”

I was going to respond to the above post by pointing out that in the Bible it states God helps those who help themselves but when I checked my source this is what I found:

The phrase "God helps those who help themselves" is a popular motto that emphasizes the importance of self-initiative.
The phrase originated in ancient Greece, occurring in approximately equivalent form as the moral to one of Aesop's Fables, Hercules and the Waggoner, and later in the great tragedy authors of ancient Greek drama. Although it has been commonly attributed to Benjamin Franklin, the modern English wording appears earlier in Algernon Sidney's work.
The phrase is often mistaken for a Bible quote, but it appears nowhere in the Bible. Some Christians have criticized the expression as being contrary to the Bible's message of God's grace.

God helps those who help themselves - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I believe the above commentator has totally missed the point. It is a metaphor not a literal statement. God tells us what we must do to get “His Grace” and that is through our actions, hence God helps those who help themselves.

ps I am not so sure folks in "ancient Greece" believed in the God of the KJV. Making the above definition a bit off topic

:)- :eusa_angel:

It is all there, spitting on Christians by Jews is easy enough to find.

Try Google

Google

You are funny indeed :lol: !
There are religious fanatics everywhere ... Jews are not an exception.

But the act of individuals does not reflect the behavior of a whole group, so I don't see your point ...

OJ Simpson Killed a girl , does it mean all Americans are murderers ?
If he was Christian does it mean that all Christians are murders ?
Your argument holds no water ...

Besides other religions do much worse than spitting
12-Year-Old Christian Girl Gang Raped and Tortured Until She Converted to Islam
12-Year-Old Christian Girl Gang Raped and Tortured Until She Converted to Islam - International Business Times

Facts are facts are facts and changing the subject as you have tried to do changes nothing of what I said

Rabbi David Rosen is a talented and respected rabbi, originally from the UK. Since in some circles it seems to be more encouraged to spit on Christian clergymen than build bridges (this week's events in the Old City), Rabbi Rosen is unpopular with Eskin and his ilk.

Rabbi David Rosen

It has been Jerusalem's dirty little secret for decades: Orthodox yeshiva students and other Jewish residents vandalizing churches and spitting on Christian clergyman as they walk along the narrow, ancient stone streets of the Old City.

Jerusalem's Dirty Little Secret

Christians say ultra-Orthodox Jewish students spit at them or at the ground when they pass. There have also been acts of vandalism against statues of the Virgin Mary.

Ultra-orthodox Jews 'must stop religious abuse' | World news | The Observer

You can not find one incident where Muslims spit on Christians but you can find countless incidents where Orthodox Jews spit on Christians.

They are wolves in sheep clothing!!! :evil:

I know Jews married to Christians.

On the other hand :

Indeed the source may be biased ... I took my cue from you as you often post biased sources as evidence ...

However you are right, biased sources can't be trusted so my question is this ,Are you saying that Christians are not prosecuted in Muslim countries and they have total religious freedoms ?

[/quote]You are funny indeed :lol: !
There are religious fanatics everywhere ... Jews are not an exception. But the act of individuals does not reflect the behavior of a whole group, so I don't see your point ...
Your post was full of examples of other wrong doings as if this will overshadow my point. Sorry but I can see through your smoke screen. I have been reading and listening to the US news for a very long time and nowhere, not anywhere has our news ever reported on Jews spitting on Christians or Christian Church's being vandalized by Jews.

No not even once. If there is a conspirace to maniupulate the news this is it.

Liar , but this won't be the first lie for you ...

David Arquette married Courteny cox (He is Jewish and she is not)
CourteneyCoxFeb09.jpg
David_Arquette_August_2010.jpg

There are many other examples ... Numerous Jews were married to Christans in Nazi Germany (The Germans didn't like it very much)

Wow you dug really deep and found a second marriage between a Jew and a Christian.

David Arquette married Courteny cox (He is Jewish and she is not)

She is one beauty too :)-

This is not a debate that I care to participate in no more

see ya :)-

What , you are going ?
But that's only the second lie I caught you in ...
Well , I'm sure you have many more lies to tell ...

On the other hand :

Indeed the source may be biased ... I took my cue from you as you often post biased sources as evidence ...

However you are right, biased sources can't be trusted so my question is this ,Are you saying that Christians are not prosecuted in Muslim countries and they have total religious freedoms ?

We are not talking about Muslim countries. Palestine is one of the most "western" countries in the ME. Religion is only an issue for hard core fanatics as it is in many other places.

The mayor of Ramallah is a Christian woman. She was elected in a Muslim majority city. A Christian was elected to parliament in Gaza. A Christian woman sat in the cabinet of the Hamas led government.

Israeli police prevented Christians from celebrating Easter in East Jerusalem.

Christians celebrated Easter in the West Bank without a cop in sight.

Christians celebrated Easter in Gaza without a cop in sight.

Forum List

Back