What is your religion?

What is you religion?

• Total voters
Hey! Thats probably a LOT more accurate of a depiction of ole Jebus than, say, the average blond haired, blue eyed 70's rock band look that is usually found in jebus material!

Yet another reason so many people follow Obamaism. He is truly the new Messiah. I pray to him 5 times a day. I pray that you do, too.

Yet another reason so many people follow Obamaism. He is truly the new Messiah. I pray to him 5 times a day. I pray that you do, too.

Hey, don't get angry at me because you get three shades of angry when jebus H christ is depicted as anything other than a Ted Nugent stand in.

o give it up...which one do you think does...????

it's a trick question, holmes. I don't have a dog in this race but watch as those who do disagree strongly that THEIR flavor of dogma is the actual, true path to salvation.

Okay...way back to the original question.
I voted "other" meaning "none".
I'm a nice person without ritualism or fear of punishment.
If religion makes your life more pleasant, it's a good thing.
If I'm to be judged after death, I stand on my humanity!

I am praying to Obama on your behalf. Obama will give you peace. Have faith in Obama.

Feel free to pray to whomever you think will make it rain if you do a little dance, yo. Indeed, make some more references about Obama being the messiah while I go grab some Ronald Reagan pics to post. It's hilarious that republicans, of all people, want to talk about the deification of anyone. Hell, merely mentioning his name probably sent you into a state of GOP rapture.

Feel free to pray to whomever you think will make it rain if you do a little dance, yo. Indeed, make some more references about Obama being the messiah while I go grab some Ronald Reagan pics to post. It's hilarious that republicans, of all people, want to talk about the deification of anyone. Hell, merely mentioning his name probably sent you into a state of GOP rapture.

What's really funny is that the only comeback you have is to mention Reagan and call me a Republican. I'M NOT A REPUBLICAN!

That makes you an Obamabot!

OBAMAUNCLESAM-1-1.jpg

The last 24 hours I have been avoiding Allies posts as much as possible because of what she has posted before even that. *blech*

Yeah, all the imaginary "hate towards all things pagan and homo" posts that you claimed I made, but then hid after being asked to pull them up.

You couldn't, they don't exist. Hence your avoidance.
*blech*

What's really funny is that the only comeback you have is to mention Reagan and call me a Republican. I'M NOT A REPUBLICAN!

That makes you an Obamabot!

OBAMAUNCLESAM-1-1.jpg

HA!

riiiiight.. Lemme guess.. you are part of the ever so popular "independants", right?

HAHAHA!

hey, dude... I'd bet money, marbles and chalk you sported a fucking W sticker in 04.

HA!

riiiiight.. Lemme guess.. you are part of the ever so popular "independants", right?

HAHAHA!

hey, dude... I'd bet money, marbles and chalk you sported a fucking W sticker in 04.

Nope, not an Independent. (You might use a spell checker next time.)

I'll take that bet. I never supported or voted for GWB in 2000 or 2004. Sorry, Obamabot!

Shogun = Obamabot

Nope, not an Independent. (You might use a spell checker next time.)

I'll take that bet. I never supported or voted for GWB in 2000 or 2004. Sorry, Obamabot!

Shogun = Obamabot

Ahh.. the spelling police. The last great bastion for those who are otherwise feeling defenseless. Say what you will, reaganite. I'm sure there are a LOT of your buddies who refuse to admit who they voted for in 04. Listen for those three crowing cocks, Peter!

:lol:

Forum List

Back